Harry & Meghan #293 The dog bowl crack'd from side to side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we are asking to believe that she was going to wear the spencer tiara? Yes sure she was …. There is absolutely no way would she have passed up on the opportunity to wear something of Diana’s even if the queen had offered her any tiara, she still would have chosen the spencer one
Yeah I call bullshit. No way. Plus Earl Spencer is the one who has it, so it would be up to him. And didn’t he also have words of caution for Frozen Penis?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
So I guess we now know there was no real freiendship between her and Eugenie or Beatrice before she snapped her minge around Harry's frosty bellend
Or perhaps a deflection by TW...just in case anybody ever suggested to H that his (then) girlfriend knew Uncle Andrew from her shady past ("But she couldn't have, she thought he was staff when they first met!")

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Hold on......she was given fajitas when she arrived at hospital? Whilst in labour? Come on, seriously?!!
Can you imagine popping a quick mouthful in-between contractions 😳

View attachment 1863584
They're definitely going to starve you in case they have to do surgery. They don't want you to choke on it and they damn sure don't want to clean it up if they can avoid it, even if your vomit smells like God's own magical stomach bile.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Sorry to quote my own post but it should read SNIVELLING not SHOVELLING!

ETA It's also usual for a groom to have his best friend as best man rather than your own brother. Traitor H had William as best man cos H did not have any best friends because he'd already binned them and the Ho had banned them!
Royal grooms don’t have a best man. They have a supporter (or two)

Reactions: 40
So after the fitting incident with Catherine, H found Smegz "collapsed on the floor weeping"

Who TF over the age of six does that? A normal person would be angry cleaning or doing something. This strong independent 36-year-old feminist was so stressed from planning her second or third wedding (*which minions were actually doing) that she just collapsed in a crying heap.

Seriously, everything in her head is a Hollywood script.
She would have been rehearsing for the starring role of her life story.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So I guess we now know there was no real freiendship between her and Eugenie or Beatrice before she snapped her minge around Harry's frosty bellend
OMG that reminds me of what we used to ask about Edward and Bella finally having sex in Twilight... Is it like bleeping a popsicle??

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So from the little I've read since I last posted here the other day - everything appears to be everybody else's fault but Harry's, am I right?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I've had family members do things to me that are not even close to Harry's betrayal and I don't speak to them. If I were William and especially Catherine I would refuse to speak or lay eyes on H&M ever again. William has to understand his brother is lost due to mental illness, drug use, narcissism or whatever and mourn the relationship and let go

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I have taken a pic of each page of the new chapter added to Tom Bower's revenge book.
Hopefully you can all read it.
If not, I will scan them and post them again..
Hopefully I won't need to.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 100
Someone posted an instagram video on here in the last few days of Harry as Marylin monroe in the pink gown and a couple of other women. DOes anyone know where I can find it? I tried a search but can't find it. Any help appreciated.

Reactions: 15
The gall of some people to expect that everyone else in the world must adhere to whatever they consider “the usual way” of doing things. If it’s considered rude to them, perhaps you are the problem?!!
Texan Tattler here with a deep love for England and the UK. At home, it’s customary for other joggers to acknowledge each other or give a head nod. Anytime we’re in London, I don’t expect the locals to suddenly give me a hello or acknowledgement if we pass each other because that’s not really the norm for y’all. I’ll still automatically do it out of habit but don’t get my knickers in a twist if it goes unanswered. I don’t take it personally and think “They are so rude over here!”.

It sure fits that the Sugars think the rest of the world revolves around them, much like the Ginger Whinger and She Who Must Not Be Named.
I met a rude British man once. He came into a video store where I was working as a clerk with his kid, and as I was checking him out he was ranting about stupid Americans and how all of us think all British people are like Austin Powers. He was fit to be tied and I don't think we even had the movie in rotation to be played at the time. I kept my mouth shut and just got him out as fast as I could.

I met ONE rude British man. I've met a lot of other British people since who are wonderful. I suspect if he went everywhere with that attitude, he met a lot of hostile Americans who gave him exactly what he was expecting. In a lot of places, you're going to get what you give and I think that's what was happening with the sugars in that other post if they're not just copypasting. I am a firm believer that you will get out of something what you put into it, and when in Rome, do what the Romans do. If only a couple of people tell you you're being rude, you might blow them off. But if all of them are doing it all the time, YOU have a serious problem. Not the culture, not the people, YOU.

YOU, Meghan, and YOU Harry, and YOU, guy at the video store. (Yeah I'm still pissed about video store guy)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
A previously pro-Sussex friend just sent me this, a compassionate but still negative take on Sussex over-sharing. The tide is turning against them!

Reactions: 34
According to Roya Nikkah even if he attends the coronation H will not have to bow to the King, he will have no part of the ceremony at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
I met a rude British man once. He came into a video store where I was working as a clerk with his kid, and as I was checking him out he was ranting about stupid Americans and how all of us think all British people are like Austin Powers. He was fit to be tied and I don't think we even had the movie in rotation to be played at the time. I kept my mouth shut and just got him out as fast as I could.

I met ONE rude British man. I've met a lot of other British people since who are wonderful. I suspect if he went everywhere with that attitude, he met a lot of hostile Americans who gave him exactly what he was expecting. In a lot of places, you're going to get what you give and I think that's what was happening with the sugars in that other post if they're not just copypasting. I am a firm believer that you will get out of something what you put into it, and when in Rome, do what the Romans do. If only a couple of people tell you you're being rude, you might blow them off. But if all of them are doing it all the time, YOU have a serious problem. Not the culture, not the people, YOU.

YOU, Meghan, and YOU Harry, and YOU, guy at the video store. (Yeah I'm still pissed about video store guy)
There are arseholes of all nationalities, sadly! Have to say there were a lot of Russians when I was on holiday in Cyprus and they were particularly rude.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.