Harry & Meghan #293 The dog bowl crack'd from side to side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant! I read it in the voice of Pam Ayres

Reactions: 21

It was delivered today and when I realised only ten pages had been added, I didn't want others wasting their money.

Reactions: 31
just wanted to say I only brought-up about the teddies/cuddly toy connection in response to a post about Charles and his ; jumping on a new member to say “not interested” and go to another thread was unnecessary…

Reactions: 21
as he should be... an homage too for an aristocracy nobody cares about that takes hours being written out is a good idea, have the one pay homage who should - the heir to the throne!

Reactions: 25
This is embarrassing now, I see Meghan is
Staying very quiet whilst Harry tells every intimate detail about his life. Meghan did well in manipulating this one

Reactions: 44
My point is he has made such an issue about it was an awful thing to ask of a child, but he wasn't asked. William at 15 may have been felt more able to cope and was given the option. He walked behind his mother's coffin by choice. I do not agree with the decision to even ask them it was a horrendous thing to do ( and pretty sure it was the govt not the Palace that asked them to do it will have to check). Tantrum was probably the wrong word but I had speculated about this on a previous thread probably about 2 years ago that there was lots of info surrounding how Will came to walk behind the coffin but nothing about H.

Reactions: 20
He's just settling scores now, like what Meghan did with her podcasts.

Reactions: 41
Markle is fucked…and has been by quite a lot of people

Reactions: 38
I’m sure if William punched Harry that hard. Meghan would have taken pics of the bruise

Reactions: 41
Harry needs to tread very carefully with the things he writes about his mother.

I'm old enough to remember (as an adult) the events leading up to her death. She had fallen out of favour with the media and the public were starting to grow weary of her too. We fell in love with her as 'shy Di' who married a prince and had the fairytale wedding. Our hearts broke for her when she told us about Charles and Camilla, her eating disorders and throwing herself down the stairs etc.

Then other things started to come out in the press, her affairs, the staged photo ops with the boys to make Charles look bad, how she manipulated the press and who was she dating/marrying/pregnant by now?? The coverage and criticism would have been 100 times worse now with social media. Back then it was just newspapers and magazines.

I remember buying the Sunday papers on the day she died and you could immediately see what papers had what deadlines. The later deadlines had the tragedy on the front page, the ones with earlier deadlines had articles criticising her and her latest antics (yes you DM).

We were all shocked, it was a great tragedy. I laid flowers down for her along with thousands of others and I cried for her and those poor boys. We forgave and whitewashed out all of the recent years and the scandals and we put her on pedestal as the 'People's Princess'. We remembered her for her work with Aids patients, for landmines, for her beauty and youth and what a great mother she was.

Then along came Harry spitting vitriol, hatred and we are reminded again through him that Princess Di was flawed and human and did some very questionable things and that we had tired of her antics leading up to her death. Then Markle began claiming special connections with her, wanting to be some kind of reincarnation, wanting to outshine Charles again and be the second coming of the People's Princess.

I'm not sure it's his intention, but in writing and talking about his mother, Harry is tarnishing the last memories we had of her. When they laid her to rest she lay there as the 'People's Princess' and that's where we wanted her to stay. Harry is undoing a lot of our last and somewhat charitable memories of her. For someone who claims to have adored his mother, he isn't doing her memory any favours.

Reactions: 91
Yes he said it to William, but H has said he didn't think it was fair W did it without his support. The apparently only supportive thing he has ever done for his brother so I don't believe it for a second. He didn't want to be left out.
Just imagine if he hadn't done it. He wouldn't have been able to dine out for all these years on that iconic shot

Reactions: 22
Harry is in for a shock when Meghan leaves him. She will have been recording and writing everything down from the start.

Reactions: 43
Smegs needs to wear a truckload of makeup because she looks like my avatar without it - plain as fuck. But sure, style this as a feminist act.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.