Harry & Meghan #293 The dog bowl crack'd from side to side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Bravo

Reactions: 20
What's all this about Reek killing birds on the Sandringham estate? Nature reserve endangered birds,2007 ,public watching hen harriers,BAM BAM BAM!!!! Dead! Shot from private part of sandringham.bodies disappeared.reek questioned by police.reek & wvc.considered suspect.case dropped due to no evidence....

Reactions: 39
Thats brilliant - I don't even like poetry but your sooo clever.

Reactions: 18
Agreed - This load of puffery and whining that doesn’t add up to a real scandal is going to blow itself out very soon. He will be a footnote to the history of the monarchy, a quiz question, a half remembered story.

This, from the Telegraph

Reactions: 56
Diana's ghost pampers him.

Reactions: 26
This account posted the other day that this edition of the book and this story was NOT the original one. Smegs got her claws on it and made it about her.

Reactions: 51
I just can't comprehend what would motivate someone to do this, well I can, money, but if he'd have stayed royal or at least not burnt bridges he would never have had to worry about money anyway. Having that level of hatred, jealousy and venom towards your brother and family (especially when it doesn't seem he's done anything) is just so bizarre.

And for Meg, she sold her soul for fame and fortune, but she had the chance to be part of the most exclusive club in the world, known around the globe and although they couldn't make their own money the way they wanted, they would have never been wanting for anything. The only explanation I can think of is she knew from the start she didn't want to stay with him, so it was a case of trying to grab cash and get herself known as quickly as she could.

Reactions: 43
Aaw cocker spaniel puppy alert on coffee table
Yeah; why was he there? Because this was when they had to take him with them, like a puppy, to all those official occasions to babysit him and stop him having - tantrum.

Reactions: 30
This account posted the other day that this edition of the book and this story was NOT the original one. Smegs got her claws on it and made it about her.
View attachment 1864055
I can believe that. Siblings do fight. My brother and I fought a lot when we were younger but had each other's backs when hiding stuff we'd done from parents lol or if one of us was having trouble with someone from school, for instance.

I'll be watching the sky news press review later to see what their take is on all this, I presume it will still be making the front pages.

Reactions: 25
Seriously,who the fuck is gonna sign up for that detail after Reeks comments about the Taliban?
"At the time of the "occurrence"Your Honour,I was sent on an errand to get Harry& his wife a coffee & a sandwich"
I saw nothing from Starbucks,it was out of my line of vision.

Reactions: 35
Narcs don’t care about anyone. She was on the grift from jump and lucked out getting the one royal whose elevator didn’t go to the top.

Reactions: 37
can't keep up with these threads

i'm in the midst of quite bad depression/anxiety right now and reading all of this has been helping a lot, it's so entertaining. I've fallen into a rabbit hole of youtube videos on the royal family now as well. it's all a really good distraction, so thank you guys, but mostly, thank you harry for being a fucking moron.

Reactions: 73
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.