Harry & Meghan #293 The dog bowl crack'd from side to side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tampongate vs dogbowlgate it makes you wonder about the lives of mega rich people whilst we scrabble with heating bill's

Reactions: 37
With the breaking news that Katie Price is training to be a Life Coach you could wonder whether she has been practising on Harry and giving him advice?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Funny that. What was M's excuse for not remembering that she said Catherine had baby brain? M wasn't pregnant/just given birth so her recall should have been fine... How come M can forget something but Catherine has to have baby brain to forget.

M is so anti-other women than herself it is unbelievable.
She is not the progressive women's rights campaigner she believes herself to be. Quite the opposite, acutally.

Reactions: 38
The mirror crakd is one of my faves so Mr Yaya and I have been trying to fit Reek in.

“the mirror cracked from side to side, the master of frost knob” is where we are currently….

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Haven't read the article yet, but from the title my first thought was that Sparry, why are you soooo concerned with the women's makeup? If you want the women to wear makeup and they don't, that's none of your business. If you want to wear makeup, go ahead. Though you'll have to shave those pubes off your mug. Then we'll definitely want you to cover up with makeup.

And 'frustrating' for whom? I'm sure that if Catherine wanted to wear more make-up, no one would have been able to stop her. What they all do is tasteful and suitable for occasion/time of day while also accounting for the cameras. I've attended professional makeup lessons. Less is definitely the best.

If Sparry (his Ho) is the one frustrated, he can shut the duck up.

I know/have talked to so many men who overly concern themselves with what women do with their bodies, especially in terms of makeup/clothes etc. They are all an ex and several nope-no-way-never-will-be's.

Okay, I read the article, and it is sooooo stupid. Smegs, what the hell shite have you written?!! Everyone doesn't present like the less expensive version of yacht girls just because you do! This is so ridiculous that I can't even figure out what to type without going on a rant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Goodness...is Mrs Hinch still going?? I used to be on that thread years ago, in fact she was the reason I found Tattle, but didn't think she was still a "thing" 😂, surely she's run out of things to spray with Zoflora by now?
I’m on that thread and to be honest, I think most of us are still there because of each other. Hinch is boring AF now (and she ‘ain’t a cleaner’ - her words :ROFLMAO: )

Back on topic, do we think there is anything else juicy to come out when the book/interviews are actually released? I realise I’ve said ‘anything else’ implying that what has come out is juicy, when we all know it’s a bit meh, predictable or just plain eugh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I had sunday lunch at hospital when I was in labour 🤷‍♀️ I would definitely have had fajitas given the chance 😁
I was too sick in my labours to eat anything, on the postive they were all very short (longest 5 and a half hours with my first and shortest was 1 hr 25 mins - that wasn't fun.

Others have mentioned the tea and toast after giving birth, that is honestly one of the best things ever. I'm a big fan of gas and air as well, had that with all 4 births and when I broke my shoulder, it's the business lol.

Reactions: 18
Thanks for the thread but is that the right title? I got @DanDanTheIceCreamMan with 'The Dog Bowl Crack'd from Side to Side' as the most popular title. Of course I could be wrong, it wouldn't be the first time :LOL:
Love the new title and thanks for the new thread. I am going to have to sleep less otherwise I am going to completely miss threads, they will be opened and closed in the 8 hours I sleep. Sleepings overrated anyway I suppose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m on that thread and to be honest, I think most of us are still there because of each other. Hinch is boring AF now (and she ‘ain’t a cleaner’ - her words :ROFLMAO: )

Back on topic, do we think there is anything else juicy to come out when the book/interviews are actually released? I realise I’ve said ‘anything else’ implying that what has come out is juicy, when we all know it’s a bit meh, predictable or just plain eugh
I wonder whether Harry will discuss Meghan's menstrual cycle and how regular she is now that the perimenopause is approaching? Or their synchronised bowel habits?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Thanks for the thread but is
I have just caught up today 😂

only other thought of note is that i feel so conflicted now some time has passed - silence and grace is undoubtedly working so well. But. They got paid for this BS a whole load more than the vast majority of us would dream of earning in a whole lifetime of hard work every day - so why should he get the money (even if it’s a book full of proven lies) and be allowed to keep anything such as the titles and associated privileges. Emails to parliament and the response there is an excellent fight for some justice.
I think the government are feeling very grateful to them at the moment for keeping the dire problems facing the UK off the front pages.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Love the new title and thanks for the new thread. I am going to have to sleep less otherwise I am going to completely miss threads, they will be opened and closed in the 8 hours I sleep. Sleepings overrated anyway I suppose.

Things will slow down on the day the book is actually released, because everyone will already know what's in it by then.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The King and Prince of Wales really have to take great care in how they handle this (which is no doubt happening behind the scenes). My first reaction is to be incredulous that the Sussexes haven't had their titles stripped and that Harold is still in the line of succession, however as well as being angry, bitter, and jealous, Harold also appears to have mental health issues, possibly be in an abusive relationship, and possibly be drug addicted. Given their support of mental health charities the King and POW have to tread carefully - if they came down on him hard and (trigger warning) he attempted suicide or committed suicide then that would probably create the biggest crisis that the Monarchy has ever faced. In relation to being in the line of succession there is no way in hell that he would be fit to reign if god forbid something happened to the King, POW, and all three Wales children. There must be some rules/ laws around how someone in the line of succession can become ineligible/ ruled out - are mental health issues included? (He has certainly given enough written evidence of the issues?) I think that this will all be being looked at and worked on behind the scenes - I don't think that the King and POW ever travel together - I would expect going forward that there will no longer be images of the Wales family travelling together - particularly in helicopters as that is their riskiest form of transport.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.