Harry & Meghan #293 The dog bowl crack'd from side to side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was gifted flying lessons for Christmas and the ONLY way I’ll be able to keep it up when I pass is to beg/steal/borrow a little tiny plane. Her expectations outstrip their earning potential, especially now.
Borrowing from Top Gun but "Their egos are writing cheques, their bank can't cash"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Another sad thing is that more than the charities, the fashion, fame or popularity, I am pretty sure that the one legacy Diana would have been proud of was her boys and their friendship. Harry, who seems to see her Mother everywhere, is blind to the most obvious truth about the woman he idolises.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
@Chita you're on fire today lol, loving everything you're posting.

You are very talented.

ETA I'm now a well-known member. These 2 have certainly upped my posting rate.

I've re posted some old ones.
They are still topical because those two feckers have been playing the same broken record since day one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I feel like I am watching the first series of Blackadder.

In the first series, Edmund Blackadder is not the amusing wit (as he was later in the series), but an incapable fool who had to live in the shadow of his brother. He was also a manipulative, conniving little sod.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
My poor family!!!
Having a Saturday night TV dinner, watching Catchphrase & then bam! On comes a trailer for one of Reeks interviews 😡😡😡
"Get that f#cking hole off my TV, bloody w*nker" I scream! The teenager & the dog jumped a mile!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I have taken a pic of each page of the new chapter added to Tom Bower's revenge book.
Hopefully you can all read it.
If not, I will scan them and post them again..
Hopefully I won't need to.
Chita, thank you so much for this. You're the Top Tattler ! Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 28
My poor family!!!
Having a Saturday night TV dinner, watching Catchphrase & then bam! On comes a trailer for one of Reeks interviews 😡😡😡
"Get that f#cking hole off my TV, bloody w*nker" I scream! The teenager & the dog jumped a mile!!!

I'm soothing with the completely silly requires no brain power Masked Singer
Fawns lovely and my daughter 12 favourite

Its a distraction from the 'overseas'

Reactions: 23
If you have to write 25 pages of self justifying and self serving drivel then it is clear where the blame lies.
...and it's clear they knew every instance so it must have all been deliberate.

I feel like I am watching the first series of Blackadder.

In the first series, Edmund Blackadder is not the amusing wit (as he was later in the series), but an incapable fool who had to live in the shadow of his brother. He was also a manipulative, conniving little sod.
With a HUGE codpiece.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Was only thinking of him today but what’s the scoop on Charles Spencer re Meg?

Didn’t penguin give her a book deal too?!?
Between the spare, Hinch and Jack Monroe, all with dubious books out, this site has been a hoot this week

• Haha
Reactions: 31
...and it's clear they knew every instance so it must have all been deliberate.
If they were absolutely innocent of anything that was claimed, they’d struggle, surely?

if you were accused of something you had no knowledge of I’d wager you would struggle to put 25 words together when you were told? Let alone a 35 page dossier in multiples, bound and ready?

• Haha
Reactions: 36

I'm watchin' Ghostbusters.
I've never seen it.
It was on telly over Christmas and I recorded it.
Escapism.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If the Queen was still alive I bet she'd be revising her horror over Charles and Tampongate, Fergie and the toe-sucking and even the abdication crisis of 1936.

Nothing tops these astoundingly ludicrous and unbelievable revelations by H. Nothing that has ever happened before in the history of the RF is as bad as all this.

• Wow
Reactions: 47

Me too, I love the show. Fawn was lovely and had a lovely voice. As you say, it's a welcome distraction.

Reactions: 18
What an utter bleep this man is….I hope his security are briefed on the risk he’s put himself in….
more importantly what risk he has placed on his security team. If I worked for Megsy and Co I would make a late new year resolution- resign today!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
But part of the deal with the IPP status is that he is doing diplomatic work for the UK.

Attacking the commonwealth, singing with seals, talking to leopards, and boasting about his kills like any other commonplace chocolate soldier....
Yeah good luck in court.
In the Orca interview, TW said that Hazno should have it just because he had been born a prince! He hadn't chosen to be born a prince but he was and so he should have full protection. No mention about doing any work for the UK.

As far as I can remember she said she had written to PC to plead with him to reinstate Hazno's protection. .... in her best calligraphy obviously.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.