Harry & Meghan #290 Float like Butterfly, Sting like bee, H’s necklace broken. And the dog can’t eat his tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Jesus, and we haven't even got onto poor Chelsey and Cressida yet! Luckily, they had the nous to spurn his tender manhood - and his tight wallet (note, wallet, not arse) ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
He forgot the bit in the middle where the woman was screaming 'What the duck? Get off me you twit!!!'
I reckon the older woman might have been a working girl doing it as a quickie between jobs.

I’m just about caught up with the threads. I don’t want the RF to say anything, I want them to go so quiet that it unnerves that little tit.
The book is showing him in all his disgusting glory, let the nasty little cretin stew!

Anyone who still supports them after this isn’t worth anyones time of day.

• Sick
Reactions: 77
Harrys therapists right now wondering if they'll be named and shamed because...yikes...it clearly didn't work.

bonz-eyes.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 101
I hope our Spanish speaking friends hurry up with the next bombshell and don’t make us wait until tomorrow- it’s gone very quiet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
12 members of staff and 6 nanny's resigned from the sussex household, tells you all you need to know

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 128
I have no words
Harry is either thick or crazy or both!

LaSexta, Spanish TV channel, have just said it's like a Rudyard Kipling novel
And for 20 million you just say anything to get the money

And why, oh why, are we seeing the poo hat all the time? (They keep on showing us those images)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I wonder if Anderson Cooper and Tom Bradbury have seen the book???

Would be a bit unfair if they're not able to discuss the biggest bombshells???

Reactions: 42
12 members of staff and 6 nanny's resigned from the sussex household, tells you all you need to know
Exactly, I imagine getting a job for the RF is one most people would be proud of and want to stay as long as possible. To leave such a post, and so many in quick succession tells a very vivid story without words. If people are treated well, they stick around.

Reactions: 54
There are many fine men who saw active service in wars.
They saw terrible atrocities and were involved in the deaths of other people.
We can only imagine what horrors they witnessed and how it affected them.

I do not know of any ex serviceman who has discussed their experiences. They clam up. And the rest of us have too much respect to ever ask them.

And I certainly don't know of any of them who would be so glib as to refer to war dead they themselves killed as 'chess pieces.'
He seems to be bragging about killing.
The ginger tit has hit a new low with that comment.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 113
Many many years ago, I had a job interview at Buck Pal. (secretary to the secretary of HMQ secretary). I'd have taken it if the money hadnt been less than I was on at the time... bugger, I could have had the inside track!!

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Poor Hazza, he was dazed when the PoW nudged him to the floor whilst dangling by his necklace, intrepidly trying to avoid the dreaded dog bowl.

That was nothing as to what those 25 Taliban fighters endured.

A grown man, ex-military having to document this pathetic squabble with his sibling whilst comparing killing as a game of chess.

I am embarrassed for him. Am sure Smeg is proud that she married such a tool.

• Sick
Reactions: 60
Just watching BBC news, Harry says there's always been competition between H and William. From what I remember it was always Harry who started the fights, always H who wanted what W had. H had to be better, run faster, ski better than W, play polo better than William. That's what was reported in magazines and on tv docs at the time and since.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
The book is entitled "En La Sombra" in Spain. I prefer "Eclipsado".

If he were my estranged son I would be very worried about his mental health. Much as I dislike him I think he is very vulnerable and unstable.

• Wow
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.