Harry & Meghan #290 Float like Butterfly, Sting like bee, H’s necklace broken. And the dog can’t eat his tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is all I keep hearing when someone talks about the virginity moment on here….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Uh i don't like the guy but was expecting the book to be somewhat sympathetic e.g. dyslexia, lonely, but is so grubby. There is nothing redeeming about this guy and can only think Meghan puts up with it for the cash/fame.
It's tackier than Blu-Tack. How he ever thought this was a good idea is beyond comprehension.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Claims he was dissuaded about looking into investigation into Ds death
Wonder why? Answer: Obsessive twit The mystery will never be solved

Forget Hawwy's whining - it's so routine, such a bore. I have written the most bombshell-ing book to ever bombshell. Better than the Bench, I guarantee it will sell at least one copy more. I mean seriously every newspaper in the world is after me for serialising it! I'll get $500 million for it! It's being made into a movie series!

Oh what's it about? My cranky dog just glared at me when I went into mum's room. No, you don't get it. He gave me a real nasty side-eye. And a little growl. Also licked his nose. I saw a fang, riiiight? Then he rushed at me, pulled the tie out of my hoodie cap, I was so scared! I fell over his metal dish ...and.. and... Then he bowed and thanked me for my service!

Stop, where are you going?!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I wondered if Queen C invited Piers into the Royal family WhatsApp group chat during lunch the other day?
Gonna be lit tonight!
Piers on at pm talk tv

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Moderators have asked me to pass on a message.

There are to be no more quotes from the article about Harry losing his virginity. None. No mention of mounting, macho horses, spanking, dismounting…nothing.
It’s officially forbidden.

OK. They didn’t actually say that, I did.

But please. It’s too much. The imagery. I get intrusive thoughts you know. It’s not fair. I don’t want them of Harry mounting me. Or of his horrible white bottom.

Just stop.
CANNOT WAIT FOR CHITA’S ARTISTIC TAKE ON IT. Yee-haw and Saddle up, Tattlers!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Thread Suggestion:
#291 He’s a laughing stock with a tender cock, says war’s like chess, he’s a deplorable mess

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 118
He is oversharing so much stuff that makes him a laughing stock, the virginity story, telling us about the necklace and dog bowl, telling us about how many people he killed etc. There's no taking it back now it is out there. This will haunt him for ever. I do think his story isn't going to end well. He clearly needs help and live away from the limelight now.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.