Harry & Meghan #290 Float like Butterfly, Sting like bee, H’s necklace broken. And the dog can’t eat his tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why I am thinking the book going on sale early is an actual mistake.

Harry didn't want the press he hates (British) to make headlines before he set the narrative he wanted in the two upcoming interviews.

This is not good for him.

Untitled.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
"That he lost his virginity in a field and merrily talks about “mounting her quickly” and getting his arse spanked?! "😱

Harold's obviously read too many John Francome & Jilly Cooper novels :ROFLMAO:

Thanks @BlinkyBill for this snippet

I have not heard the BBC report on this extract yet, we so need Nick Witchell to utter these words. 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
So weird. Aren’t the royal family supposed to be practicing Christians? I’m all for people pursuing spirituality however they see fit but I was under the impression that as a potential head of the Church of England he’s supposed to be Christian. I’m a Methodist so can’t speak to seances being within the bounds of Anglicans… but so odd. Take it to the altar Harry.
Was just thinking the same. Bet the Church of England and Welby who married him to Chicken Legs would have something to say on Hazno's dabbling with mediums 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
I don't understand the confusion , Harry is a sociopath.
The pub he mentions was highly likely the one where he called the owner :''Frog'' (owner is French)
And that was part of his ''rehabilitation '' process.
He or the ghost writer are copy-pasting Christopher Anderson.
The ''violence'' fits the established ''William has a temper'' narrative .
It's entertaining , just not for the RF.
Diana &Dodi hijacked a Harrods heli to visit a medium, (sourced it all here) and intentionally left their security in the dark about it.
And that was long before St.Tropez-Paris.

• Wow
Reactions: 39
Like all cases of chlamydia, cystitis, gonorrhoea, syphilis and deentia, the symptoms start mild. I think the howlers will get more and outrageous and that this is a telenovella version of The Cut.
I seem to recall reading that these diseases,left unchecked, can cause brain damage.....:unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
"That he lost his virginity in a field and merrily talks about “mounting her quickly” and getting his arse spanked?! "😱

I have not heard the BBC report on this extract yet, we so need Nick Witchell to utter these words. 🤭
I did copy it from another post! apologies to poster.
Nick Witchell would make a spluttering hash of it - er ... um ... er ... um

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So he’s known as Dad to his two young children not Daddy or Papa? And when Charles told him about Diana dying he referred to her as ‘your Mum’? This seems odd. The card on the flowers on the coffin said Mummy and even Charles still called the Queen ‘Mummy’ and they all seem to say Papa even Mike Tindall is called Papa.

Are we to assume Meghan doesn’t like Mummy or Papa so it has to be Dad and Mum now?!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Moderators have asked me to pass on a message.

There are to be no more quotes from the article about Harry losing his virginity. None. No mention of mounting, macho horses, spanking, dismounting…nothing.
It’s officially forbidden.

OK. They didn’t actually say that, I did.

But please. It’s too much. The imagery. I get intrusive thoughts you know. It’s not fair. I don’t want them of Harry mounting me. Or of his horrible white bottom.

Just stop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 141
I can’t help but think this ghost writer has completely taken the piss out of them. Why has he had to include losing his virginity- it’s totally private and for someone that wanted privacy for his family it’s a bit Gordie Shore.
The way he speaks about that lady isn’t very gentlemanly either is it- older woman that liked macho horses and spanked my arse and said goodbye ffs I’m pictured ms trunchbull.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 101
This is all working out nicely for Markle in terms of the future divorce battle. So far he's admitted to:

not getting her help when she was in crisis while allegedly pregnant,

knowing she was allegedly kept hostage with phone, passport and keys taken away from her and not doing anything to raise the alarm, allegedly

Drug and alcohol misuse

Etc etc

She'll take him to the cleaners

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 81
This is why I am thinking the book going on sale early is an actual mistake.

Harry didn't want the press he hates (British) to make headlines before he set the narrative he wanted in the two upcoming interviews.

This is not good for him.

View attachment 1856929
Haha ,and also he doesn't get to overshadow KPOWs birthday next week.everyone will be sick to the teeth of him by then!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Katie Price has always had horses.… About the right level of scum too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
"That he lost his virginity in a field and merrily talks about “mounting her quickly” and getting his arse spanked?! "

Harold's obviously read too many John Francome & Jilly Cooper novels 

I have not heard the BBC report on this extract yet, we so need Nick Witchell to utter these words. 
Wait what????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Harry & Meghan #291
The story of a charmless man:
How to throw your life down the can

I toyed with ‘How to merch your mum and gran’ but honestly, this is all so batshit insane, there’s no coming back for him! 🤣 This isn’t just a grifting talentless loser anymore - this is a bleeping train wreck! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
So Horrific. I wonder if the Ministry of Defense or the Army might respond to this?

Who advised him on what he should and should not divulge? Some half baked yank who has no idea of the protocol about being in the British military.

Harold is a loose cannon, if the military knew he would be spelling this out in a book he would never have been allowed to go near an apache helicopter or be in control of a gun. Prize idiot Harold. It is one thing for people to think you are an idiot but after this book we are left in no doubt.

He is not worthy of being the spare, thank goodness for HRH Prince George, HRH Princess Charlotte and HRH Louis, extending his lineage away from the top job.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
I think of all the revelations we've seen today the one that makes me truly sad for KC3 is how Harold tells of how he is woken up by his father and told about Diana's death. How vile and contemptible is this man, how dare he share such a private and personal moment, that isn't just his to share. for me that seals it , my hatred and loathing for this piece of shite is beyond words. My God the palace staff did a miraculous job with him pre Mrs shite's arrival. No wonder most of them have worn Royal gongs and awards. They feckin deserve it .

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
Too much information. His dick got frostbite. Shame it didn't fall off.

And Tumblr rumours last week were that it was a Spice Girl. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.