Harry & Meghan #290 Float like Butterfly, Sting like bee, H’s necklace broken. And the dog can’t eat his tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand the confusion , Harry is a sociopath.
The pub he mentions was highly likely the one where he called the owner :''Frog'' (owner is French)
And that was part of his ''rehabilitation '' process.
He or the ghost writer are copy-pasting Christopher Anderson.
The ''violence'' fits the established ''William has a temper'' narrative .
It's entertaining , just not for the RF.
Diana &Dodi hijacked a Harrods heli to visit a medium, (sourced it all here) and intentionally left their security in the dark about it.
And that was long before St.Tropez-Paris.
I dont think I realised quite how awful Harry actually is. Or that he was actually certifiably mentally ill, and really needs to be in a hospital of some kind

look at the damage he was/is prepared to inflict on himself. and those around him

• Heart
Reactions: 87
Claims he was dissuaded about looking into investigation into Ds death
I’m not sure I believe that William was as keen for an investigation as Harry was. If there was any skullduggery, it will never come to light. The car apparently involved has never been found. It’s not going to come to any new conclusion. Surely he knows that.

Reactions: 42
lol I think I’ve got it H&M have done a Colleen Rooney on us and this book is completely fake 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
This is why I am thinking the book going on sale early is an actual mistake.

Harry didn't want the press he hates (British) to make headlines before he set the narrative he wanted in the two upcoming interviews.

This is not good for him.

View attachment 1856929
Perspective :
It's not about the $, it about ''exposure, '' numbers, presence , chain reaction.
By default $ comes with the media exposure from a different side than paid serializations.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I keep thinking to myself, a few more days and this will all be over. There'll be nothing left for him to say. But that's not going to happen is it. Its going to go on and on and on and ...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
Too much information. His dick got frostbite. Shame it didn't fall off.

I honestly can’t stop laughing! 🤣🤣🤣
He thought he’d better not overshare to his father about his manky willy so he told the entire world instead! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 This entire book seems like it’s comedy gold!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Are we to assume Meghan doesn’t like Mummy or Papa so it has to be Dad and Mum now?!
Probably mom, not mum! This kids are from California.

And I call my dad “daddy” but when I refer to him, I say dad or my father. It’s weird to talk about “daddy” in a book unless it’s something you are quoting yourself as saying or thinking.

Reactions: 26
This is all working out nicely for Markle in terms of the future divorce battle. So far he's admitted to:

not getting her help when she was in crisis while allegedly pregnant,

knowing she was allegedly kept hostage with phone, passport and keys taken away from her and not doing anything to raise the alarm, allegedly

Drug and alcohol misuse

Etc etc

She'll take him to the cleaners
But he's got sod all money or regular income for her to have

Reactions: 32
I have heard FAR too much about Hazno's bits - small dick, spotty white arse, no balls - and am planning a fit of the vapours after another glass of wine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I’m not on this thread very often… but Jesus bleeping Christ on a bike what is he doing?!?!?!?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
Just as an aside-my partner is a veteran. And all vets I know NEVER say if they’ve had to kill anyone or how many. You must never ask either. It’s nothing for them to gloat over, sadly it’s part of their job. Harry has tit all over the forces community and lost their support ages ago. Utter contemptible head

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 143
I hope he enjoys the many memes made on the back of his story telling. He’s a liability and a laughing stock. I don’t think he will be able to handle the backlash, he already appears to be unstable.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
Perspective :
It's not about the $, it about ''exposure, '' numbers, presence , chain reaction.
By default $ comes with the media exposure from a different side than paid serializations.
But what does he want? At the moment the exposure is making Harry look like a complete laughing stock.

So much so that any ammunition the book reveals about William or Camilla or Charles, is going to get lost in all the rest of the sorry story!

The British press are having a field day, and presenting everything in the worst possible light......how does H recover from all this?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Uh i don't like the guy but was expecting the book to be somewhat sympathetic e.g. dyslexia, lonely, but is so grubby. There is nothing redeeming about this guy and can only think Meghan puts up with it for the cash/fame.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.