Harry & Meghan #288 "I want my family not the institution". Ditch your titles then, there's the solution!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has this been posted before? If this is true, then Hazza literally can't just be a guest. Or "family". As a Duke he'll have to pay full homage to the Institution. And Smeg won't be clinging on for dear life.

The Coronation could end up being highly entertaining from a Harkle-watching perspective. :LOL:

Bonus: He'll have to do it for William too. And possibly even George.

Screenshot_20230103-120033_kindlephoto-59586848.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
I’m pretty sure he’s saying he would like them back in the way narcs “apologize”: “I’m sorry I said you looked ugly in that dress in front of your friends, but you made me do it: You know I hate green.” He’s saying he wants them back but only 100 percent on his/their own terms.

P.S. I HATE how these selfish fools are ruining all the fun of royal watching.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I don’t follow these threads particularly and was fairly on the fence about H&M until recently. I am now watching with mild interest, and can’t quite believe what I’m seeing.

Sorry if this point has been raised to death… but Harry’s recent beef seems to be the leaking of stories. Is it possible it was actually MEGHAN leaking the stories? Planting the seed in Harry’s mind that it was the Palace, and thus isolating him from his family and the institution? I reckon she always intended to leave and make the mega bucks they are now, but peeling Harry away took some time. I really wouldn’t be surprised if it was her planting/leaking all along. She is viciously ambitious, he’s just a simp.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
I think when they left the RF, they expected the country to be in uproar over the loss of them. They thought people would protest that they weren't there and demand their return. They thought that the RF would have no choice but to beg them to come back and give in to whatever terms they demanded. Both of them are vain enough to believe that this would happen. But it didn't. No one cared.
They've been struggling ever since. Good riddance to them.

I think you are right......H & M naively, thought they held the cards and that the RF would be so worried about losing them, they would be on the phone begging them to return!

But H especially has failed to realise that the RF, the RF and its press machine, and The British press and media, are all seperate entities.

A lot of the british press, dont really care at all about the royal family! So if Harry and his wife....make themselves look bad....they dont care at all!

A lot of this stuff Hazno is moaning about, about briefings against them is extremely old fashioned and very last century, its the way the world worked in say the 1950s. Of course the RF and the Firm, are likely to do some briefings...and a bit of spin.....but it didnt work for Andrew! So why should it work for Hazno?

Reactions: 39
. Is it possible it was actually MEGHAN leaking the stories? Planting the seed in Harry’s mind that it was the Palace, and thus isolating him from his family and the institution? I reckon she always intended to leave and make the mega bucks they are now, but peeling Harry away took some time. I really wouldn’t be surprised if it was her planting/leaking all along. She is viciously ambitious, he’s just a simp.
I suspect that KCIII told him Meghan was the leaker in the Sandringham Summit, and that’s what Harry was referring to when he said his father was saying things that weren’t true.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 77
BIB

It wasn't even about Smeg really, was it? It was more about Hazza finding someone and people being happy for him.

He could have married pretty much anyone, and the reaction would have been the same.
That is true we would have been happy if he had married anyone really, as the most popular royal we just wanted him to have a partner and a marriage like his brother, to be settled and happy.

Unfortunately for us the more suitable girlfriends woke up and got out just in time. Along comes someone who wanted the title, fame and adulation and he was so grateful that anyone, who didn’t really know him, was interested he grabbed the opportunity, and with great speed. He couldn’t be bothered to put in more of his time taking things slowly and waiting - the clock was ticking. I have no doubt she was contemplating the marriage after the first meeting and planning every move. The plot was set and she rushed it all before he got cold feet. If the story that they had split up and it was the Inskip wedding that brought them back together (a wedding often spawns a wedding - old saying) it could have been a different ending.
If she hadn’t turned up - he would have come back to the UK and been back in the RF, listened to his family about rushing things etc. we could still have a bachelor Prince who was still loved and we would have been none the wiser of what an actual bleep he really is.

The book and interviews are his revenge for his own mistakes - like all narcs is it everyone else's fault. I am glad we have a verbal contract from his own lips that he won’t return to royal life. But as with everything he ever says next month he will change his mind yet again or if the RF beg him in blue blood to return to save the monarchy, as we need him like a hole in the head at the moment don’t we.

Reactions: 45
I went on the telly and said my father cut me off financially so I had to, in the middle of a pandemic, live off my own multi-millions and sign deals with media companies but it is my brother and his press office who are the ones happy to cast me as a villain. I think I missed the part where his brother in collaboration with his press office forced him to go and make himself look like an absolute deluded and entitled berk to the whole world.

It is the distinct lack of mea culpa which makes him so particularly odious.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
I suspect that KCIII told him Meghan was the leaker in the Sandringham Summit, and that’s what Harry was referring to when he said his father was saying things that weren’t true.
That would also explain why PW lost it in front of the Queen. I would imagine it would have to be something really bad, for him to do that and for her to just sit there.......'taking it all in'. And not saying anything to defend him.

Reactions: 49
Thanks to @Shushex for the new thread and I love your title @MoodyBlue!
I'm still on the last thread, trying in vain to catch up, but Hazno brings to mind a saying my Scottish granny used to say to me when little.......

"You can't see green cheese but your een reels"

I took this to mean if somebody had something I always wanted the same, whether it was what I needed or even whether it was good for me, I had to have it.
Just like Hazno wants everything Will has.

Maybe one of our Scottish tattlers could tell me if this is a well known saying in Scotland or was it just what my granny said to shut me up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Has this been posted before? If this is true, then Hazza literally can't just be a guest. Or "family". As a Duke he'll have to pay full homage to the Institution. And Smeg won't be clinging on for dear life.

The Coronation could end up being highly entertaining from a Harkle-watching perspective. :LOL:

Bonus: He'll have to do it for William too. And possibly even George.

View attachment 1850508
oooh I want to give this a thousand ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ Just delicious!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Is anyone finding this all is getting a bit boring now? Its the same moans and while I'm enjoying their downfall I also can't be bothered now too
Exactly. Like watching a toddler throw another tantrum at the end of a long day - gets to the point you're just over it.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Someone over there has just described the Gruesomes as "like a case of recurring thrush" :LOL: I hear the sound of worms turning...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Since when have you been allowed to film at security or airside at an airport? Absolute tosh
The “police” person at the rear doesn’t look in dress or attitude like any airport police I’ve ever seen, in person or in the media.
I call staged bullshit too.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.