Harry & Meghan #288 "I want my family not the institution". Ditch your titles then, there's the solution!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Trevor being interviewed speaks about Hazzno in Afghan and Bouzy shutting people down.

Some good points being made about being shouted at in the Army and fan base (the Cult) turning on them - worth a watch.
Very interesting, good to hear from someone who would actually know the facts.

Reactions: 31
Unfortunately they changed cars and I think she dismissed her driver for the night.
I think I remember rightly that the car Diana was in was a repaired vehicle and the back seatbelts weren't there or not working.

Fayed has to put the blame on someone else because he would have to face the fact that it was partly his fault.
Wasn't he there when they were drinking until the early hours. He let his son leave with the drunk driver instead of getting them a sobber one. Did Fayed try to get them to stay.

Did Diana ring the paps or someone else. How did they know about the different car.
From what I remember from Martyn Gregory's book about Diana's death, I think they went to a restaurant, Diana got upset by the paps outside and they went back to the Ritz for dinner instead. The paps followed them back, and were outside one of the hotel entrances. Security originally thought they'd stay overnight at the hotel, then Dodi changed his mind and wanted to go back to his apartment. Security then had to come up with a new plan. The regular driver/car left as a decoy, followed by most of the paps, and took a longer route to give Diana and Dodi time to get away in the other car and take a more direct route. When the first car eventually circled back towards the tunnel, they became aware that there had been a crash.....

This is what I've been saying to my husband!? When were they surging in popularity? I don't remember her ever being particularly popular apart from around their wedding day. It just proves to me even more how detached from reality they really are as I think most people didn't have an opinion either way. Most normal people are aware of the royal family and who they are but that's as far as it goes! No one was anymore obsessed with H&M than they were W&K and whoever has spun them this line must be laughing their heads off. Again, it's more proof of their classic narc behaviour to assume things went wrong because they were soooooo popular and adored and loved 🤣 Er no. Things went wrong because you were bullying your staff, lecturing the general public about climate change whilst racking up air miles left right and centre, ignoring decades old protocol, leaving members of the public in the lurch after having waited for you for hours because you were 'tired'... the list goes on and on! The fact they accept NO responsibility in this blows my mind

I think they mistook the post-wedding goodwill and the subsequent Australia tour for personal superstardom. But even Andrew and Fergie were very popular after their wedding. People like Royal weddings. The Waleses had exactly the same with their 2011 US/Canada tour, but were sensible enough to recognise it for what it was, and not let it go to their heads.

Haz and Smeg appeared to believe it was their path to the Crown itself, and that they were destined to be the future salvation of the Monarchy. And any dissent was racism, misogyny, jealousy, etc.

Years later they're still firmly in that mindset. I think they always will be, and we'll be stuck with this crap for years. They'll always pop up somewhere to spout an opinion, or whinge. If Paul Burrell can always get a media invite, so will they.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
We are in a vicious circle arent we. Part of me wishes these stupid interview clips could be ignored by the media and press.

step one....repeated ad infinitum.......Hazno slags off his family in the press.........it doesnt matter at all what he says really.......if the press report it and make a big deal about it.....then Hazno and her Meghanness get the publicity they so desperately want.
And they also generate all the negative comments in the press that prove to them their victimhood!

Maybe it is a prelude to H & M being the 'better people' and publically making up with Thomas Markle senior!

I still think the tit throwing from Hazno and his wife......at the RF cant really stick....its too vague and too unsubstantial, and most of it is going to be knocked back and stick to H & M.
In the real world, who cares if William and Hazno arent talking?

Hazno and his wife need some kind of positive spin to generate the money they need to sustain their lifestyle. or some kind of other hustle...all this mud slinging generates clicks and lots of publicity.....but how many books will be sold?

I watched the Oprah wingefest, I watched the Netflix series...a curious reality show, with nothing new or anything of any interest, I did buy Finding Freedom and Tom Bower's book, but I have no interest in buying ''The Spare'' And I am sure I am not alone!!

Reactions: 38
I thought that the pic of the ‘party’ wasn’t taken in the UK because the garden furniture with the black/white cushions is Megan’s from her old home in Toronto?
But the cake was made in London, so was it flown to the venue?
So much smoke and mirrors with this pair.
That furniture was in the photos released by Missan Harriman, which apparently were taken at Frogmore Cottage.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
They'll always pop up somewhere to spout an opinion, or whinge. If Paul Burrell can always get a media invite, so will they.
Paul is quite likeable (and cheaper to book). 😬 But you're right, these pair of cunts are going to blight us for the rest our lives. Geeezus ... that's a grim thought.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
We all love a royal wedding, regardless of who is getting married.
The excitement of seeing who is invited, watching them arrive, checking their outfits. Who would be best dressed and who would look awful.
Wondering what colour the late Queen would wear , would the bridesmaids behave,
Then the brides dress,.

Harry and Meghan’s wedding wasn’t just about them

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Again, no self awareness. Consider the possibility, Harry, that your ARE a villain and a complete loose canon.
He should know that this isn’t just family ties, it is a company. No one would get away with whistleblowing on a company (or “institution”) without going down the formal approach of a grievance procedure or tribunal, and taking appropriate legal action if need be. He is a whistleblower, and should be treated as such. I.e. held at arms length.
Surely he must understand this. If he had done this to the British Army, does he not think they would have iced him whilst any investigation/legal action was under way?! You can’t just go on national TV slagging people off without reputations. He has acted out of malice and is blatantly trying to blackmail his own family. He’s an idiot.
I disagree with the use of the term “whistleblower” as feel that it suggests a legitimacy to his/their actions that is entirely absent. Wikipedia terms whistleblower as someone who reveals information that is “deemed illegal, immoral, illicit, unsafe or fraudulent.”, and none of the twats fantasy claims come close.
Words have power, hence why they use emotive language such as “screamed” to over-dramatise situations; & as a question, who leaked that ”report” from Sandringham?

Reactions: 28
Talk tv now (uk) a psychic is on saying Meghan will host her own chat show.
Says we will see less of Harry and her together.
Says Diana isn't happy.
Says William is having sleepless nights and Kate is supporting him.
Says Charles will be crowned but won't reign for long.
Says someone close to Putin will work against him.
Says China will have an economic downturn.

Now she's gone off on other subjects.

Meghan and a chatshow???? Nah. Don't think any network would employ her now would they???
The witch could possibly find some mug to give her airtime, unfortunately. But I really won’t care what she does, if she has split from Harry by then. It is the impact she is having on Britain that I dislike her for. Once we are free of her, she will just be another loud mouthed celebrity that I can ignore. Like Corden. Think most of us could come up with those predictions without being psychic. Apart from the Putin bit. As for China, it must produce almost all the consumables in the world today, so it would need a mightily shift to reverse its fortunes. Though I could be wrong there, I don’t know much about it.

Reactions: 30
We all love a royal wedding, regardless of who is getting married.
The excitement of seeing who is invited, watching them arrive, checking their outfits. Who would be best dressed and who would look awful.
Wondering what colour the late Queen would wear , would the bridesmaids behave,
Then the brides dress,.

Harry and Meghan’s wedding wasn’t just about them

BIB

It wasn't even about Smeg really, was it? It was more about Hazza finding someone and people being happy for him.

He could have married pretty much anyone, and the reaction would have been the same.

Reactions: 60
That our lovely Smegs still couldn't fit through. Though she allegedly does have experience with being flexible and bendy and crawling through back windows (or whatever) of cars ...
You know that, I know that, most of the global population know that, but in some tiny, warped minds a Princess of Wales sized hole could best be filled by a “new Diana”. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
From what I remember from Martyn Gregory's book about Diana's death, I think they went to a restaurant, Diana got upset by the paps outside and they went back to the Ritz for dinner instead. The paps followed them back, and were outside one of the hotel entrances. Security originally thought they'd stay overnight at the hotel, then Dodi changed his mind and wanted to go back to his apartment. Security then had to come up with a new plan. The regular driver/car left as a decoy, followed by most of the paps, and took a longer route to give Diana and Dodi time to get away in the other car and take a more direct route. When the first car eventually circled back towards the tunnel, they became aware that there had been a crash.....

I think they mistook the post-wedding goodwill and the subsequent Australia tour for personal superstardom. But even Andrew and Fergie were very popular after their wedding. People like Royal weddings. The Waleses had exactly the same with their 2011 US/Canada tour, but were sensible enough to recognise it for what it was, and not let it go to their heads.

Haz and Smeg appeared to believe it was their path to the Crown itself, and that they were destined to be the future salvation of the Monarchy. And any dissent was racism, misogyny, jealousy, etc.

Years later they're still firmly in that mindset. I think they always will be, and we'll be stuck with this crap for years. They'll always pop up somewhere to spout an opinion, or whinge. If Paul Burrell can always get a media invite, so will they.
I agree with this 100%

I seem to remember there was a clip at Harry’s wedding where Zara commented to him “there’s a much bigger crowd than the last wedding” (Was it Eugene's?).

Harry was puffed up at that and I really believe that he and Megz believed the hype. Harry’s PR machine has done such a good job of presenting him in a good light that the stupid duck actually believes it himself.

Unfortunately for Harry all he’s accomplished is that he’s exposed himself for who he really is and now we all know.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
He can always have "family" if he wants. Without being part of the institution and the titles bestowed by said institution. Zara and Peter manage it quite nicely. And without resenting other family members.

But he'll cling onto his titles, come out with more guff about security and being in "immediate line to the throne", and continue to turn up to the institution's events ready to monetise every perceived snub or slight, won't he? It's all he's got. He's not going to make money off any personal talent (or lack thereof). Netflix wouldn't have looked twice at plain old Hazza Windsor. (Nor would Smeg).

Being, and remaining, Royal is his cash cow.

Shame he's too hypocritical to admit it, and his preferred media are too sycophantic to challenge him about it.

Twats.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.