Harry & Meghan #288 "I want my family not the institution". Ditch your titles then, there's the solution!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Archie almost faceplants onto a hardwood floor while being walked, unsupported by "Grandmother of the Year" Doria
walk.gif

That spatula went straight back into the cake mix :sick:
spoon.gif

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
The thing with him is that he was protected all his life but was just too stupid to realise it.
When he’s talking about leaks has it never occurred to him that for thirty three years there were only a few negative stories that made it into the mainstream about him.
Then he meets and marries Smeg and all of a sudden there are leaks galore.
I think if he can’t connect the dots then he’s either an even bigger moron than we thought or he’s in complete denial. Probably in complete denial because he can’t admit to himself or anyone else that he’s been made a huge arse of.

If only I could put Smeg’s face on this little GIF…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have been reading stuff today at work in complete astonishment at the utter crap coming out of his mouth 😡
@jonathanlynch your post totally reinforced everything I have been thinking - Reek & TW are literally turning everything back to front. Everything they have dished out is becoming a reverse narrative. (I wish things had turned out better for your family @jonathanlynch 😔)

Another example of total bs....
Screenshot_20230103-203757.png

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
Showing a stale cake 6 months old. This is about the Flatpacks, not the toilet roll cake.
The birthday do was so "low key" it didn't happen, and these photos aren't from Frogmore they've got the Ho's old black and white garden bench that HarriNooNoo carts around with him which she had in Toronto.
So they brought in a stooge baker from East London to make us think the exclusive royal party was in ..... Windsor!
"Drizzled with Amalfi elderflower and filled with lemon curd...". WTF.
Yum.
Just what a 1-year old Flatpack would love.

Snap!!

That lilibet name flag was photoshopped on.
We looked closely at the edges of it.

lilibet's 1st birthday cake.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Weren’t the staff also told not to speak to them or approach them if encountered outside the hime, when that had never bern a problem before?
She took him over and has changed him into a creature of her making. He had no delusions of grandeur or jealousy of William or issues with Catherine until he met the Ho.
Huge issues with his mother and childhood generally, but nothing like the scale the Ho has developed it to.

Like he used to serve the coffees at meetings, chat with people, not stand on ceremony.
She's so pompous and vain she's made him pompous and vain too, and paranoid. She's played all his weaknesses and annihilated any small talent he had.
Now he is nothing.

Filled him with anger and poison first by cutting him off from his family and isolating him from friends. Then made him believe he's a victim of his family sidelined in favour of William. I'd guess she deliberately fouled up all their plans so that it would come to this,
She's made sure he's hated, he's speaking the words of hatred and stupidity, writing them too, but the words are hers. He's a puppet, and was a puppet as soon as she snared him in SoHo House with her pimp.

Now he's a pariah and totally hers. Seeing him now all I see is a drugged shell, vacant, paranoid and above all lost. Drugs are bending his brain to her will. She's an arch-manipulator and is thriving on his misery. For the first time I feel sorry for the Stoat as to me it's now clear exactly what she has done in making him an object of ridicule and emasculating him. I didn't see it before with the brief glimpses we had, but his deterioration is now graphic and awful. The hatred, lack of common-sense, and his detachment from reality are chilling whereas before he just made me angry.

Yes he's nasty, cruel and spiteful but he's also highly impressionable and dim. With drugs and cult drip-drip she's turned him into her creature, full of hatred, and her weapon, and he is on display this week for the world to see as a deliberately broken man. This is not what he was, but this is always what she was.
He's the son of KC and her lifeline to the money, and she is a monster playing the role of her life.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I believe it was purposefully meant to link to the black culture and certainly is synonymous with American Africans.

But also can you imagine if H had married Stacey Solomon, the generic headlines would have been "The only way is Essex!"
Straight Outta Compton by NWA (released 1988) is one of the most important and influential rap albums OF ALL TIME. It contains searing social commentary about the horrible oppression faced by Black youth living in Compton and surrounding areas at the time (and still now).

Without that album, there’d have been no 2Pac. No Jay Z. No Kanye West. No Eminem. No Lauryn Hill. No Kendrick Lamar. It literally set the bar for all socially conscious and grittily real hip hop that ever came after. It is a modern musical masterpiece.

If Megan cared that much about the very real struggles faced by working class Black folks in the US, she could’ve used that headline to highlight the injustices described in the album which still persist today (a key theme of the album being police brutality). She also could’ve used it to direct the younger generation to the music of NWA to highlight how often Black artists throughout history have harnessed their struggles to create groundbreaking art.

Did she do any of this? Nah she just got butthurt cos she desperately wanted to be seen as bouji and didn’t want to be associated with the working classes.

As she herself admits in the Netflix series, she didn’t care or even think about racism until it started affecting her directly.

Some activist.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
That lilibet name flag was photoshopped on.
We looked closely at the edges of it.

View attachment 1851981
Who decorated that cake? Dodgy Dave the plasterer? And then did Angela from Escape to the Chateau come along and hamfistedly smash some of her flowers into the sides?

Looks awful. Especially for a 1 year old, who'd much rather have a Colin the Caterpillar to look at surely?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
What about The Silence Of The Beagles? Let's hear it for Victim Bogart! Silence is complicit, Vet! Hope Pooper-Scooper raises this with the Stoat.

So let me know who do YOU think the Media is actually helping out?
The RF have allowed the Stoats to play victim, as they have not challenged any of their lies. Neither have they allowed the Stoats to be exposed by the Press for the last 6 years.
RF choice.

It's a 2-way thing, and the RF are playing their part in allowing themselves to be attacked without responding. This is their choice. The RF policy of not responding means the Stoats can literally say anything, and they are doing just that.
But the RF mantra of never complain etc is flexible. They were quick to say that the Stoat had been told of HM's death, and to clarify about his aiguillettes. Quick to deal with Susan Hussey. If they are silent under attack it is through choice.

You can see this as a successful strategy or not, and many seem to think that it's the RF silence that's killing the Stoats but I doubt it. The puppet Stoat is ill and the Ho is in her element while they undermine his family. They have got away with murder and left chaos and anger in their wake. I have wondered how much this chaos and anger matters to the RF or how long they envisage it will continue?

Who can guarantee the Stoats will crash and burn? Waiting for your sick, drugged and vicious son to implode or wear himself out, or crawl back to daddy, doesn't sound very strategic to me. I have no sympathy for C&C, and we lament the cruel attacks on William and Catherine and their children, but unfortunately these attacks are not only tolerated but facilitated. I despair, and but for W&C I'd throw in the towel.
It's clear now that HM was a huge dam that kept a lot of stuff held back.
I think there's is no easy answer. I think they can't personally respond. They should, and I think they will, activate their network - former employees, friends, close people, maybe some "smaller royals". However, they should be careful. If they go as low as H&M, and full Kardashian, they can jeopardise the institution they represent.

The idiots have been putting them on a very, VERY, difficult position, both as a family and as an institution. And I think that KC3 needs to be a Statesman now, not Kris Jenner. The problem is: these things are to be dealt behind the scenes, but TW can't be away from the press - only the Dimwit can't see this.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
It wasn't announced that W would be going to St Andrews until after the deadline for applications - Catherine was already going there so didn't (couldn't) change university or course because of the announcement.
This. That urban myth ie lie, that Catherine would have been able to change her application like that made me cross at the time.

Reactions: 37
All I have seen from down here (Australia) is clips of the morning shows taking the piss. I think all countries that value the family structure will be pissed off with them. I think the worst thing she has done is to separate him and the grandkids from his family. I am wondering now if a big element of this separation was due to the fact that she hated the work he did without her and hated the fact that he got soo much love and attention from the public. She just wanted him all to herself.
She never wanted him, she wanted what he had

BarkJack is typically on the money, so it’s most likely gonna happen.
That just means though, we’ll all have PLENTY to yack about here!! 😁 Let them go, and embrace the booing!!!
NO BOOING! Just total silence!

Archie almost faceplants onto a hardwood floor while being walked, unsupported by "Grandmother of the Year" Doria
View attachment 1851904
That spatula went straight back into the cake mix :sick:
View attachment 1851917
There's something seriously wrong with that kid, whoever he is. Look at his back

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Erm do they not just need to keep Rachel indoors and tell her not to go out buying up all the copies herself, like she did with The Bench?

1672781790523.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Not the face.... not the face....

Bonkers.
Have you managed to read this ???

says .. on orders from the British Establishment intended to warn Diana , possibly break her arm (??) ……a black motorbike with 2 people on it went into the tunnel before the merc..shone high beam light to blind the driver ..stopped, one rider jumped off , went to the car and made a sign of crossed arms and then arms outstretched at each side ….which in security language supposedly means ‘ mission accomplished. ( surely a thumbs up is much quicker ???!!!) …..then they rode off into the night ….

Then Dougal woke up and it was all a dream ….

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.