Harry & Meghan #288 "I want my family not the institution". Ditch your titles then, there's the solution!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest, I am appalled that two award winning journalists will let the Dimwit get away with that one. I am shocked that ALL media involved are not coming forward - as Dan Wootton - on the subject. That silence is not treason, but is the sign of complicity. I believe they are STILL getting leaks from TW, about the dimwit and about the family. That's the source they are protecting and they know TRF will not take them all to court. This is a vile game that is being played.

The Dimwit and TW will be in trouble very soon. They are irrelevant in the US, unwanted in the UK, dreaded everywhere. They have explored TV, Podcasts, and now book. Every single endeavour has flopped. Yes, everything had some hype, then bad critics, then oblivion. So now we will have the Dimwit book, then TW's book. Then what??

If TRF keeps shut, avoids them, gives them no new material: what will they do?
“If TRF keeps shut, avoids them, gives them no new material: what will they do?”

They will inevitably implode, and start attacking each other blatantly and publicly, and it will be delicious!!

pass the popcorn🍿please and thank you!:::

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Not sure what it was other than in poor taste. From my perspective as an American from LA that headline was a bit shocking and cheap. It was obviously a play on the NWA song and album (I totally forgot their biopic was released around that time too) but I wouldn’t really say it was an innocent play on a social media trend when it immediately talks about the gang violence in Crenshaw. Which is also widely known for its association with street gangs just like the vast majority of Los Angeles neighborhoods TBH. But each area and neighborhood is different and for Angelenos it’s something of a local cultural pride thing of what specific neighborhood you’re from. I also read that article like the author was an idiot for not knowing or misconstruing that the neighborhoods are in different areas. (Similarly when I see montecito/SB called LA I immediately roll my eyes.) I can see how people would call it racist because not every black person in LA is from Compton & ripping the headline from one of the most famous gangsta rap songs/albums ever does leave you open for attacks of racism and classism when you’re using the headline for shock value.

Twisting this into a multi year bitchfest for money is an overblown reaction. If they didn’t have narc victim complexes it wouldn’t be something that anyone would remember now. It’s the one headline that is constantly mentioned to prove how racist and awful the press and the UK were and that is bleeping wild.
Most Brits have no clue about where Compton is or what its like.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Who cares if H & M used a surrogate? They are so far down the line of succession it doesn’t matter.
If they did, and announced it, they would get so much positive reaction for their honesty from couples who are finding it hard to conceive,
Instead all they have done is make themselves look stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Supposedly, Harry reads the comments under articles. I think early on they both started to see that… in comments and on social media,….the public was reacting negatively to her lavish baby shower, the ‘Diana with bananas‘ stupidity etc. and they expected the Palace to control THAT as well.

No one can. But my guess is that they wanted every slight answered and rebuked.

Neither one of them can abide anything short of adoration.
They just need to behave better and be nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Andrew would do anything for his girls and I like him for that.

He was always referred to as the Queens favourite, but I think it might have been because he was the “spare” and she wanted to give him a role but not make him think he was high up in the LOS. That was a mistake Diana made.

Anne had no such expectations as the new LOS rules meant she could never inherit the throne so carved out her own role. Edward did the same.
I think that one of the problematic things is that when the spares come out of their military roles, they struggle to find a sense of direction and purpose - it has been an issue for both Andrew and Harry. In saying that it's probably an issue for a lot of people coming out of the military - for most usual people though the motivator is having to have a job because mortgage to pay/ bills to pay etc.

Reactions: 43
Maybe though, Cooper will go slightly off script? Decent interviewers have the ability to stick to the agreed questions but still manage to make the subject look idiotic in the way they handle the responses from the interviewee. This is what I'm hoping anyway 🤞. Cooper must know that to come out of this with his reputation intact he will need to go hard on Harry.
Nope. Anderson Cooper is a liberal puke "journalist"; liberal puke "journalists" do not hit hard or otherwise other liberal pukes. They will share a nice world salad, followed by fishy whinge entree with revenge pie for dessert.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
And wasn't Josie Gibson daft going on about the two 'luverly boys' reconciling. I'm sure she was hoping the palace was watching 🤣
Oh God, I hope the media aren't going to try and flog endless " William/Hazbeen reconciliation" stories between now and the Coronation. :rolleyes:

I know the RRs love drama, and they've always had a preference for Hazza over William, but Hazza clearly loathes them, so why pander to him by indulging his crap?

It's no longer a tale of duelling Dukes (and Duchesses). William is now the Prince of Wales and, thanks to the Duchy of Cornwall, the largest private landowner in the UK. With employees, tenants and responsibilities Hazza could never comprehend. He's way above needing any sort of reconciliation with a two-faced viper like Haz.

Any last traces of brotherly trust are probably long gone. Never to return, even if there's civility in public.

JMO

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Apart from the Epstein issue, Andrew's arrogance has always been problematic. I do think that he was jealous of his older brother (because of the importance thing), but definitely nowhere at all to the point of where Harry is.
And you are 100% right about Charlotte and Louis being good people. That's all that is really needed for anyone Royal or not-Royal.
Always telling that Andrew was the only other child of the Queen insisting on titles for his own children when none of the others did.

• Sick
Reactions: 41
I think that one of the problematic things is that when the spares come out of their military roles, they struggle to find a sense of direction and purpose - it has been an issue for both Andrew and Harry. In saying that it's probably an issue for a lot of people coming out of the military - for most usual people though the motivator is having to have a job because mortgage to pay/ bills to pay etc.
I thought Harry was a helicopter pilot? Well he said he was.
He could have copied his brother and spent some time on an air ambulance crew.

I sure Charles could have found him a role in farming, estate management, etc.
Or working on something like the restoration of Dumfries House.
But he just wanted to swan around, get drunk with his mates and go on holiday.

• Sick
Reactions: 50
Re Tom Bradby

He was originally a friend of William. He was invited to William and Kate’s wedding as a guest.

Yet at some point he has sought the money shot and gone to the side of Harry.

In olden times he’d be sent to the Tower for less.

As much as he is taking the fame of the interviews with hazzno and minge, surely he has completely shot himself in the foot?

He could have been a pal of the heir to the throne, and eventually the king. At the time of William and Kate’s wedding, ITV were beside themselves that they had a journalist giving the inside scoop of events on the day.

Instead he is stuck with the whingers and has probably blown away any chances of getting himself on the honours list.
Markled, mark(le) my words… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Yes to all that, Ma’am! The transition from Army to civilian life (for me) was tough. The Army was my family for 10+ years, and it was weird being a civilian again. I think it took me two years to fully acclimatize, but during that time I went back to college part time, worked full time, and inevitably found my footing. I’m not royalty though, so I figure it must have been even weirder for those two although, Wills served too, and he turned out fine! I think RC is just a dumbass though, and spoiled like a bad container of cottage cheese! 😝

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Always telling that Andrew was the only other child of the Queen insisting on titles for his own children when none of the others did.
I agree. Beatrice seems really lovely though (and I like her husband Edo for the respect that he is so obvious in showing to the senior Royals) - I am undecided about Eugenie - she needs to show respect to her uncle the King, and cousin the Prince of Wales.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Ugh just seen this on the twatter 🤣

1672774159100.png

And before the head swap it was actually one of her better outfits as well 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
first princesses in a generation, the papers made a thing of it. We don’t at least do what the Japanese monarchy does, princesses who marry commoners give up their titles. They would leave them a bit stuck, although I believe the titles have held them back. That and having the parents they do!

Reactions: 22
Yes to all that, Ma’am! The transition from Army to civilian life (for me) was tough. The Army was my family for 10+ years, and it was weird being a civilian again. I think it took me two years to fully acclimatize, but during that time I went back to college part time, worked full time, and inevitably found my footing. I’m not royalty though, so I figure it must have been even weirder for those two although, Wills served too, and he turned out fine! I think RC is just a dumbass though, and spoiled like a bad container of cottage cheese! 😝
I think that it was easier for William in some way because he had a definite path after the military, but also way more difficult for him in other ways because of that definite path. His Grandmother's long life did give him I guess a gift of being able to take some time though in being able to work as an air rescue pilot - if he had gone straight from the military to full time working Royal, he perhaps wouldn't have moved so happily and comfortably into the role as he appeared to do when it happened. I think that time is the biggest thing that W and C will be hoping for George - time to at least have some choices in life before he becomes King.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
What about The Silence Of The Beagles? Let's hear it for Victim Bogart! Silence is complicit, Vet! Hope Pooper-Scooper raises this with the Stoat.
I just had a look at Twitter and Instagram. If so many of our dear internet sleuths have found so many evidence of the palace defending the Idiot duo, why isn't this in the front pages of mainstream media? Why aren't journalists doing their jobs properly? Why there is not a note with the emails sent by the Dimwit about briefing Scooby Doo for "Finding Freedom" on every piece of news about Harry accusing TRF of leaking?

Because the Media is loving it. The clicks, the viewership of the trashing and defending both sides of this story. So, I don't think they do it because they are racists (in the UK) or Republicans (in the US), but because this feud is giving them money. There is a lot to be earned by this war of the Sussexes. Guess who will never cash in from it? TRF. Guess who is already cashing in from it? The Stoats.

So let me know who do YOU think the Media is actually helping out?
So let me know who do YOU think the Media is actually helping out?
The RF have allowed the Stoats to play victim, as they have not challenged any of their lies. Neither have they allowed the Stoats to be exposed by the Press for the last 6 years.
RF choice.

It's a 2-way thing, and the RF are playing their part in allowing themselves to be attacked without responding. This is their choice. The RF policy of not responding means the Stoats can literally say anything, and they are doing just that.
But the RF mantra of never complain etc is flexible. They were quick to say that the Stoat had been told of HM's death, and to clarify about his aiguillettes. Quick to deal with Susan Hussey. If they are silent under attack it is through choice.

You can see this as a successful strategy or not, and many seem to think that it's the RF silence that's killing the Stoats but I doubt it. The puppet Stoat is ill and the Ho is in her element while they undermine his family. They have got away with murder and left chaos and anger in their wake. I have wondered how much this chaos and anger matters to the RF or how long they envisage it will continue?

Who can guarantee the Stoats will crash and burn? Waiting for your sick, drugged and vicious son to implode or wear himself out, or crawl back to daddy, doesn't sound very strategic to me. I have no sympathy for C&C, and we lament the cruel attacks on William and Catherine and their children, but unfortunately these attacks are not only tolerated but facilitated. I despair, and but for W&C I'd throw in the towel.
It's clear now that HM was a huge dam that kept a lot of stuff held back.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.