Harry & Meghan #288 "I want my family not the institution". Ditch your titles then, there's the solution!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never wanted him, she wanted what he had

NO BOOING! Just total silence!

There's something seriously wrong with that kid, whoever he is. Look at his back
In the pics of him running ahead of them in the netfuck thing he is a bit wobbly as if he favoured one leg more than the other.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I agree, I don't think there’s any data to confirm that. I guess they’re talking about the Markle Sparkle type headlines when everyone was on about her being a breath of fresh air.

This poll is a bit of a step back in time! I bet not being first, and being behind Kate, really triggered her. I mean that had to be racism, what else could it be? 🙄

What a brilliant poll! Shows the Uk public to be bleeping chillax about who marries in and that Smegs and Hazno were never remotely anywhere near as popular/respected as PPOW. Ever! Even when we thought Smegs was nice/not a bleep.

Stealing so I can post as a response to everything ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Have you managed to read this ???

says .. on orders from the British Establishment intended to warn Diana , possibly break her arm (??) ……a black motorbike with 2 people on it went into the tunnel before the merc..shone high beam light to blind the driver ..stopped, one rider jumped off , went to the car and made a sign of crossed arms and then arms outstretched at each side ….which in security language supposedly means ‘ mission accomplished. ( surely a thumbs up is much quicker ???!!!) …..then they rode off into the night ….

Then Dougal woke up and it was all a dream ….
The entire article is mind bogglingly demented!

https://archive.ph/jdGFy

Mysterious new witnesses seeing a whole calvacade of previously unmentioned vehicles herding the Princess to her doom?!! I can’t believe this tripe is still being published after 25 years and two absolutely massive enquiries! No death possibly in history has ever been so microscopicly examined and yet people still find conspiracy theories!

And waving the Mishcon note around like it’s evidence?! Diana thinking MI5 were going to do away with her does not mean they actually were! She had massive mental health problems and the poor woman often lived in a world of paranoia and delusion.

1672782749274.png

1672782761666.png

1672782772137.png

I honestly cannot believe Harry is going down this road! It’s demented. He needs serious help. And I can’t believe the people at PenguinRH who’ve enabled and allowed him to delve into rabbit holes like this!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Do you think that the situation with the Harkles has made William and Catherine worry even more so about their kids? They basically need Charlotte to be like Princess Anne, and Louis to be like Prince Edward. Both providing steadfast support to their sibling the Monarch, and not having any jealousy at all. It's a hard ask really.
I don't think so. The jealousy of William and hatred of the Institution now possessing the Stoat are real but were artificially manufactured by the Ho to infect the Stoat. He didn't grow up hating anyone in his family, and though he had big problems that were covered up, family-wise he was fine until she informed him otherwise.

How extraordinary that the RF would go to great lengths to clean up the Stoat's image year after year, into middle age almost, knowing he was volatile and a loose canon, vulnerable and a bit dim. Then release him into the arms of a blackmailing call-girl and her felon mother? And not expect trouble? Did it not occur to them that he would be exploited? Especially when they were blackmailed? The mind boggles.

Also the Stoat had a weird childhood with the divorce and then death, and the Cambridges are stable and sensible. They'll be aware of all the pitfalls and I think that sibling rivalry among their children is the least of their problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Not the face.... not the face....

Bonkers.
JMO, but I'm embarrassed for Richard Eden that he's even entertaining this. I thought he was one of the better Royal journos.

And Hazza's still suing the DM. So, why are his researchers fraternising with one of their journos for the book? Make it make sense.

So, if Haz is actually "going there" regarding Mummy, that means he'll blame TQ, PP and his dad. He can't exactly blame his brother for this one, although I'm sure he'll try to denigrate him in some way.

Sheer madness. All of it.

:sick:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Just back to the interview about BP ‘leaking’ and ‘planting’ stories about the Calicunts in the press. Is he saying this has been happening for the past two years since they left? Or is he still going on about about when they were ‘working’ royals? Because if he thinks that articles are still being planted where are the RF comms teams allegedly getting this info?
Camilla Tominey was on earleir and she said she broke the story of them leaving, she would not state her source, but she has been consistent in stating that BP/KP do not engage with RR on stories and no one contacted her about her article.
I believe the RF comms teams only really engage with the RR for positive PR as even now denials do not seem to be as forthcoming so maybe KC3 is being more cautious as to what is put out there.

"The irony here is that the palace had no reaction to any of it”

Reactions: 32
Neil Sean. Points out that both interviewers, Bradby and cooper, refrain from asking H the most obvious question eg re H talking about Palace leaks, they do not ask him about his confirmed and verified leak to the authors of FF

Or about the bullying investigation, which was SEALED by the RF.

They were protected AF by the RF, it’s not their fault they were SUCH unremitting cunts to their staff/dignitaries/courtiers/wedding chefs/Royal wardrobe mistresses etc that stories started to leak out left right and centre.

GUESS WHAT CUNTS - IT’S BECAUSE YOU’RE CUNTS!

Read the Valentine Low book if you’re still not sure.

Reactions: 40
She never wanted him, she wanted what he had

NO BOOING! Just total silence!

There's something seriously wrong with that kid, whoever he is. Look at his back

Do ya think he has a disability?
I wondered if he was maybe autistic.
But yeh, looking at that, he's holding his back to one side. Also his right leg movement looks different to the left.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I wonder if Harry had a problem with leaking and planting stories before he married Meghan. If that only started once he had met her then I think it's safe to say we can guess who the 'leak' is

Reactions: 40
Do ya think he has a disability?
I wondered if he was maybe autistic.
But yeh, looking at that, he's holding his back to one side. Also his right leg movement looks different to the left.
Maybe why they always carry him and why he just hangs there instead of wrapping himself around whoever is carrying him?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I can’t imagine a world where all these “royal sources” are talking to the RR without the nod from the RF. That’s how politicians work. That’s palace intrigue. Politicians are constantly having staff “leak” info to journalists to skew things to their favor. Hopefully this “revelation” from Haz will push the RR to name these “sources” because it’s silly to carry on the act that the “royal sources” are selectively leaking info independently of the RF.

Reactions: 18
Have you managed to read this ???

says .. on orders from the British Establishment intended to warn Diana , possibly break her arm (??) ……a black motorbike with 2 people on it went into the tunnel before the merc..shone high beam light to blind the driver ..stopped, one rider jumped off , went to the car and made a sign of crossed arms and then arms outstretched at each side ….which in security language supposedly means ‘ mission accomplished. ( surely a thumbs up is much quicker ???!!!) …..then they rode off into the night ….

Then Dougal woke up and it was all a dream ….
Article here:

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.