Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tnbadger

am getting the feeling that we are seeing the RF start to take off their (actual/proverbial) gloves.... imo, the recent leaks were probably authorized by the RF: 1- QE getting bombarded for calls for $$ in the final months of her life, 2- photos being taken in KP without permission, 3-QE disappointed in the Sussex behavior https://www.express.co.uk/news/roya...ws-lady-susan-racism-Ngozi-Fulani-omar-scobie), 4- KC was quoted as not being "a bank," as the reason for not directly talking to H. 5- staff identifying the timeframe of Sussex photos in the NF teaser as being early on in the relationship, signifying that they gruesome pair never had intent of staying, 6-video of interview of M, showing off her wedding veil, & showing clear body language of being rude/aloof.....

duel-challenge (1).gif

Reactions: 58

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Re her "crying pics" in the trailer, funny how she covers her face with both hands, yet at HMQ's funeral she didn't. She left her face exposed so the solitary tear could be seen by all.
I don’t for a SECOND believe she’s crying in that picture! She’s laughing, but trying to make us believe she’s crying!
Okay. Well, maybe she IS crying, but it’s probably only because she just got her first dick pic text from H, and…well…she was very disappointed in the royal jewels 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

JAR21

VIP Member
Re her "crying pics" in the trailer, funny how she covers her face with both hands, yet at HMQ's funeral she didn't. She left her face exposed so the solitary tear could be seen by all.
It wasn't a tear. It was eye makeup, possibly highlighter. It was all over the finger of her glove too.

• Sick
  • Heart

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Once again here goes a WHITE person trying to tell a POC what racism looks like. YOU HAVE THE OPPUNTIRY TO LEARN SOMETHING. THIS IS NOT A BATTLE. RACISM IS UGLY AND IT TEARING UP OUR SOCIETY. STOP AND LEARN. THAT TITLE IS RACIST.
Who's society? It certainly isn't tearing up mine. I suspect you've fallen for Critical Race Theory. You need to go and examine it a lot more closely. Critical Race Theory is race baiting. It's telling lies and misinforming people all the whilst determined to demonize white people. Which is racism, not that critical race theories will admit it. Stop shouting and please stop with the race baiting. Do you think people living in Africa believe that nonsense?
A very wise Rabbi once said that if he went looking for anti semitism, he could find several instances before he even left his house for work.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

IngressUK

VIP Member
And that was why William... or rather Kensington Palace... shouldn't have said what they did...

Not least because...

It didn't make the slightest difference...
And it was never going to.
I don't listen anything Dr Shola has to say. I really cannot stand her.

To her, every white person is a racist and should be on their knees at every black person they encounter.

There are plenty of black people i like hearing and seeing on TV, social media and Radio.

Dr Shola isn't one of them.

Her obvious hate of white people makes her no better than those she seeks to demonise.

She made utterly disgusting comments on Twitter about the Queen when she died, for which she was rightly called out for.

Claims to detest the Royal Family but is quick enough to jump to the defence of Meghan and Harry, when it suits her.

• Sick
  • Heart

toninottony

VIP Member
Lovely.
Poor Charles is weary, poor Camilla is weary, W&K are ''unsurprised'' of course that Harry is screwing them over, and of course all that after ''weary'' Charlie let Harry wear uniform at the Vigil among millions of other concessions .

W&K of course as ''unsurprised '' as they are need a bit more time ''under the bus'' just to illustrate that ''grin and bear it'' is a valid strategy as long as ''weary'' Charles &Camilla are spared.
And its all just ''mutating '' into ''acceptable '' stories.
have you also noticed that social Behavior that would have been totally unacceptable 15 years ago is now embraced while the acceptable social behavior of 15 years ago is now attacked and reviled. The thing that really makes me think the inmates are in charge of the asylum is the same people who were complaining about bullying 15 years ago don’t seem to to reckonize that their oppression of someone who believes differently is bullying.

• Heart

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Love the title! ♥

I'm not playing the Spider-Man video. Far From Home's ending had already upset me enough. Don't need Sparry to destroy all my happy memories associated with the guy. 😤

About to light a prayer candle for peace and good health of us all. If you believe/can, make a wish. It is said that positive and healing vibrations are more powerful and spread farther the more people open up to them. ♥🤗

• Heart

Squelch

The Archwell executive leaving after 18 months with no future job announced and Harry & Meghan saying they’re going to take on her role themselves sounds like she’d had enough of their nonsense and made a bolt for it. They obviously haven't changed their ways since the bullying allegations, they still can't keep staff.

vretch

VIP Member
I think that Wills was afraid of the Caribbean effect, so that's why reaction was OTT. We will see what will happen, but somehow I don't see Marlene's charity prosper.

I have a feeling that KC will have to make decision: protect PoW and monarchy or sink with cunts.
You have made a great point. He probably did over react because of the Caribbean racist crap.
One thing I am very happy about is the love and support the people and media of Boston and USA showed to PPOW and Earthshot Awards. That must have been so uplifting for them as it was for me. I am very grateful it went so well.

Yeah, Finally made VIP. I thought I’d never get there.
Now tell me are there any rules I need to be aware of? Like do I have to keep posting 10 posts every day or I am kicked out of the VIP lounge on my butt? I will not be able to maintain that kind of dedication.

• Heart
  • Haha

DoubleOld

VIP Member
Just had a wee look at the pictures of Kate in the green dress and the emerald choker. Absolutely stunning. I suspect a few smashed plates in Monteshitshow.
Oh, I suspect anything that could be thrown and smashed is long gone. She's reduced to trying to tear apart the paper plates now. Hope they're the kind that are coated with that shiny finish that makes them harder to rip. Her head will implode.

Good.

:LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart

Umbridge

I appreciate you having an intelligent discussion and trying to explain the difference between UK and America, but I've been watching a lot of UK Chat shows lately. One is where Dr. Shola is trying to explain what racism looks like for her in the UK because she lives that experience every day. The hosts are trying to gaslight her.The UK tries to gaslight people of color for what racism is. All I wish is for White folks to stop telling People of Color what racism is. It is like a man trying to tell a woman giving birth is easy. They may be Queuing up but your government is not having them. they're shipping off people to Rwanda.
UK chat shows will not give you an insight into a country, just like watching the Fresh Prince of Bel Air will not teach me about racial injustice in the USA.

If you wish to learn about racial tension in the UK someone like Shola whos family were not just slave owners but also kidnapped and sold people into slavery is not the best role model.

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
Thank god for Tattle , and all of us.

We can see straight through all their fucking snide, lying bullshit- and call it out on here.

And there's NOTHING they nor their sugars can do about it.

Nothing.

😀😀😎😎🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

planetmirth

VIP Member
Well after his “ Those Brits need to be taught a lesson “ he won’t be attending the Coronation

unless they’re going to walk him up the aisle with a blanket ** over his head .

( **Hermes )

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
So the photo could be an F you for being denied the lili lilbet photo?
I'm pretty sure everything these two do is an F you on general principles. They probably start the day flipping the bird at each other just to warm up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55