Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hula flight

VIP Member
Body baddy is going to read out the best comments from the Netflix trailer! This is gonna be hilarious!
Anyone know what time?
IMG_20221203_174827.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

VC10

VIP Member
We are all grateful that Sparry and his missus fucked off abroad. Imagine the tantrums if they were still here and Minge wanted to wear that Choker? In fact she would be demanding to wear anything that C was planning to wear. Not to mention muscling in on the whole Earthshot programme. So we need to give great thanks and sympathies to our American friends who are now having to put up with them.
Yes, commiserations to our American tattlers who are lumbered with them .
They have our sympathies, and they can enjoy slagging them on U.K. Tattle on here, with us

• Heart

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
So spot on! We could link Smegz’ behavior to every one of these

i really hope William and Catherine are sitting down, feet up, glass of wine in hand, reading the comments and rolling around with laughter.
I like to think that Catherine, Camilla, Sophie, Anne and Zara have a margarita night planned to do this!

• Haha
  • Heart

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
This is interesting - the date keeps slipping…perhaps the palace lawyers are involved over the photos inside the palace? That would be delicious!
1670100195505.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

SFV

VIP Member
I think it would be incredible for Princess Anne to officially refute, in an interview, all that the Harkles are doing to the family, I think it could backfire hugely if Charles or William say anything, however for Princess Anne to officially say it as it is as spokesperson for the RF, now that would be something !!

• Heart
Woke people are manipulative as fuck, you should never try to placate them. You keep your distance from them, keep it bland and boring, and never give them ammo. The woke types are narcissists grifting on victimization to show the world how allegedly special and unique they are because of their suffering. It's funny if it wasn't so sad and toxic.

Everyone suffers Mrs. Fulani, not just people who look like you. Every group of people have had a horrific past if you go back far enough. The world isn't so, literally, black and white.

My people were colonised for half a millennia but I don't go around grifting on oppressions, cause tyranny isn't unique, it has happened to every group of people

Last edited:
  • Heart

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
How much did Netflix pay these cunts for their six part visual bowel movement? That is obviously the monetary sweetspot from a person to sellout their family and country. Personally, although I'm not well off no sum of money would even tempt me to do that, even to family members I don't like. The man is an absolute disgrace, he has all the traits I hate in a person. Hazno is a mizer, he's entitled, he's arrogant, ignorant, he's lazy ... I mean the list is almost endless. I actually think he's enjoying hurting William and Catherine, it's fucking sick. Aw diddums, did William make your willy feel small because he has a beautiful wife both inside and out? Oh poor baby ... CUNT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
1670145708744.png

1670145726627.png

As of right this instant, stats from the trailer.
Does this mean the squaddies aren't quite as all powerful as they liked to boast? Or the Duo are running out of cash to pay?
No wonder Netflix has pulled the release date. Ouch.

• Haha
  • Wow

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
...What a shock it must have been for Ho to see Elizabeth in a small room, with a shawl over her knee's, in front of a two-bar fire watching Emerdale Farm. Absolutely correct regarding 'old money' ... There are quite a few stately homes in Norfolk and the old Lords/Lady's generally just potter about as their pile in the country slowly falls down, all their money is tied-up in the land. I think Megacunt was expecting British Royal palaces and people to be like middle-eastern dictators. I think Meg would have been better suited to being the wife of one of Saddam Hussein's boys, or Gaddaffi in Libya ... that would have been right up her well used alley.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
So Harry is going to teach me a lesson is he? As a Brit? Brave words from a little prick halfway around the world. What a absolute joke of a cunt ... this guy is a real piece of work. Him and his cunt wife, with no friends, no family ... just each other, like a pair of shit-eating blue bottles flying around and around the same venal lightbulb of self-loathing, bitterness and envy. *no offence to blue bottles, I'm sure they are better company than Cunt and Co.

Image1.jpg

credit where credit is due.

• Heart
  • Haha

Thalia

VIP Member

"The biggest thing that we look at is, are we getting enough viewership to justify the cost of the series?"

Netflix also considers three other metrics when it decides whether to cancel or renew a show. It looks at two data points within the first seven days and first 28 days of a show being available on the service. The first is Starters, or households THAT watch just one episode of a series. The second data point is Completers, subscribers who finish an entire season.

The final metric is Watchers, which is the number of subscribers who watch a show. ...in a 28-day viewership, which refers to the number of people who watch an entire season of a show within a month, was consistently referenced as one of the metrics used to decide renewal. All of that data helps Netflix paint a picture about whether to renew your favorite series.

If you must watch the first episode, don't watch the rest. Just sayin' 😏

• Heart
  • Haha

mardymare

VIP Member
Catherine has been rocking off the shoulder dresses for years. Anything Meghan does, she can do better.
Catherine's style of outfits has become a lot less fussy just like Diana's did. Less is more when you're wearing such delicious jewellery. İ like her in grey tweed, black, and white dresses from above.

• Heart

Hula flight

VIP Member
I appreciate you having an intelligent discussion and trying to explain the difference between UK and America, but I've been watching a lot of UK Chat shows lately. One is where Dr. Shola is trying to explain what racism looks like for her in the UK because she lives that experience every day. The hosts are trying to gaslight her. Same thing with Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old, The rapper for the UK. The UK tries to gaslight people of color for what racism is. All I wish is for White folks to stop telling People of Color what racism is. It is like a man trying to tell a woman giving birth is easy. They may be Queuing up but your government is not having them. they shipping off people to Rwanda.
Go home. You're drunk.

• Haha
  • Heart

planetmirth

VIP Member
Those Brits need to learn a lesson !!!!!

The contempt for a whole nation from a son of The King …

( If he said this after doing the Oprah interview it would be just about when the nation was loosing very many to Covid too !!!)

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick