Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChipDex

VIP Member
Some Royals opposed the marriage? But it still went ahead, didn't it?

"Some Royals" have probably opposed practically every Royal marriage. We know about, or can guess at, some of them. We don't even need to mention Wallis.

Camilla wasn't considered "suitable enough" for Charles first time around.

Tim Laurence was considered unsuitable by some, as he was "The Help".

The Queen Mum didn't approve of PP initially.

We all know the Margaret/Townsend story. And I doubt they were that thrilled by Tony Armstrong-Jones.

Or Princess Michael.

Why the fuck does Haz think he's so special?

And if he's planning to imply it's racial, then perhaps he should remember that TQ and the Duke of Gloucester were clearly happy to allow a Maori to join the family.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Hula flight

VIP Member
Oh god I have tears roling down my face reading some of those comments.this is gonna provide us with months of fodder
IMG_20221203_220514.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
So Hazno's therapy hasn't worked then has it? 🙄 Instead of being healed and turned into a zen guru type at peace with the world he has created his own war against his country.

What a vile ungrateful little Stoat. The sniping and undeserved condescension toward the British people is repulsive. If he has so much disdain for the UK, why on earth does he still hold any title that connects him to it?

It really is shocking to find out the level of hate Hazno has for his family and country, and the number of lies the Harkles have spewed without accountability or remorse. The public now fully understands how much of nasty Hazno was covered up by the palace PR.

Even if KC3 is soft on them, the public won't be now. Brits have long memories and they will never be forgiven now.

Someone mentioned earlier that Hazno has sold his soul for a fistful of dollars which reminded me of this 😅

• Heart

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
Just off topic. Thank you to everyone for the kind and supportive words yesterday. I hope that when needed, your spirits are lifted for you, as you have lifted mine.❤

• Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
EVERYONE GO TO THEIR YOUTUBE NETFLIX TRAILER AND GO STRAIGHT TO THE COMMENTS LOL

IT'S PURE GOLD!! ps. netflix turned off the dislike button due to it having more dislikes than likes. As we speak there's 217k dislikes someone said by using a browser app that enable them to see the dislikes
The comments are HILARIOUS! Lots of references to the single tear, left eye!

Also, this. 😁
6B81C0CA-7E11-401F-A212-E45E436F5050.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
You have made a great point. He probably did over react because of the Caribbean racist crap.
One thing I am very happy about is the love and support the people and media of Boston and USA showed to PPOW and Earthshot Awards. That must have been so uplifting for them as it was for me. I am very grateful it went so well.

Yeah, Finally made VIP. I thought I’d never get there.
Now tell me are there any rules I need to be aware of? Like do I have to keep posting 10 posts every day or I am kicked out of the VIP lounge on my butt? I will not be able to maintain that kind of dedication.
Just continue slagging off Reek and Smeg and you'll be fine.

I can't believe that weasel little cunt felt the brits needed to be taught a lesson because we see your wife is a bitch, you're thick as shit and your brother is older. Why not renounce your citizenship, titles and pay for your own fucking security. Also pay back all the money you scrounged from your hated family you ballsacked bellend

• Heart
  • Haha

vretch

VIP Member
Personally I don’t think Netflix will need to go Tiger King on them. They will do that all on their own with their cheesiness and vomit inducing love bombing of themselves. If Megabitch has had any say whatsoever in this doco, she won’t be able to resist love bombing herself and acting the victim in the most ridiculous scenarios.

I am quietly optimistic that this doco will show how pathetic they are and it will turn into comedy gold just as Tiger King did. This idiot duo do not need any help from Netflix to do that. They can achieve comedy gold status all on their own.

🙏

• Heart
  • Haha

vretch

VIP Member
I doubt it.

He said nothing about about people, who hang about with the Harkles, wishing his grandmother dead or slagging off his wife and kids.

Why would he say something now?
Because eveything is different now our beautiful Late Queen is dead. I believe that prior to her death, things were handled her way. No comment or explain. That was her way, rightly or wrongly. No way would Prince William disrespect her by hitting out if she didn’t want it. Prince William is not his horrid brother, he would have respected his Grandmothers wishes.

But now things have changed. If Hazza does go too far with Catherine or the children, I do think he will defend them wholeheartedly.

Again, he cannot do it with every negative story they put out, that only diminishes his defence. He must make his mark against something worth defending otherwise he is just like them, whinging over nonsense. How is that strategy doing for the Harkles? Not so good, so PW is too smart to play that game.

• Heart

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Palate cleanser for all of us sick of our country being called racist.
View attachment 1781701

Our late Queen in 1961. A time when segregation and Jim Crow were still raging in the USA.
Remember as well that during WWII, when Black GIs were brought over to Britain to prepare for the D-Day Landings, etc, that the American MPs (military police) tried to force shop owners and publicans to enforce a ‘Colour Bar’ (ie, prevent African-American/Black people from entering shops and pubs). In response, the British deliberately invited the AAs/Blacks into pubs and kept the MPs out on the grounds that the latter would ‘cause trouble’.

• Heart
And apparently we, the nasty British public, may also be targetted. If previous Harkle outbursts are anything to go by, then presumably we can look forward to being branded racist, backward, colonial, lacking a work ethic, etc.

You can tell they are imbeciles.
The "British Commonwealth" hasn't existed since 1949.
There was one, in 1926, under the Balfour Declaration, formalised 1931 in the Westminster Statute.
The Commonwealth of Nations, or 'the Commonwealth' as basically everyone calls it, formed in 1949. Free and equal countries within. Commonwealth Realms, republics and countries with other monarchs.

There's the first Netflix lie...

• Heart
Reactions: 51

SofaSam

I refuse to watch that video of H dressed up as Spider-Man for the bereaved children but am I the only one who sees the complete hypocrisy in having him do a video for children who lost their parents whilst they were fighting for the very country he’s now trying to destroy?? How much more will they get away with …… it hurts my head🤯

• Heart
  • Sick

Wu Tien

The Montecito Songwriting Collective have decided to mark the occasion of the Harkles' latest foray into character assassination by dropping their latest single. If you're not familiar with the tune or the lyrics, you might want to check out James Brown's Sex Machine.

Fakin' Machine

Sugars, they’re ready to get up and do their thing
They wanna get into it, man, you know
Like a, like a fakin’ machine, man,
Kissin', doin' it, you know
Can they pull it off? (Go ahead)

Set up, (set it up)
Set up, (set it up)
Stay on the lies, (keep on lyin’), like a fakin’ machine, (keep on lyin’)

Sugars believe you!
Fake their love, then use their sistahs
To stay on the scene like fakin’ machine
They have the feeling sure as Archie was born*
In it together, right pair, right pair

Set up, (set it up)
Set up, (set it up)

He said, she said they got the,
They said the comments,
They got to get real
They give us the rage
The way they want it isn’t the way it is,
They got theirs, didn't worry 'bout the Queen

Set up, (set it up)
Stay on the lies, (keep on lyin’), like a fakin’ machine, (keep on lyin’)
Set up, (set it up)
Set up, (set it up)

Sunshine Sachs! Can you take 'em to the bridge? (Go ahead!)
Take 'em on to the bridge! (Take em to the bridge!)
Can you take 'em to the bridge? (Yeah!)
Take 'em to the bridge? (Go ahead!)
Give us a splash!

Come on!

Stay on the scene, like a fakin’ machine!
The way they like it isn’t the way it is
They got theirs, (dig it!), SS got theirs

Stay on the scene, like a fakin' machine
Stay on the scene, like a fakin' machine
Stay on the scene

And Smegs, shake your money maker,
Shake your money maker

Set up, (set it on up)
Set up, (set it on up)

*Terms and conditions apply. Void where prohibited by law.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
211k dislikes now 😂
There's a funny theme going on in the comments ... "I love the part where ....".

I added: "I love the part where ... Meghan shows us the first draft of Dr. King's 'I have a dream speech' that she wrote for him.

• Haha
  • Heart