Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
Once again here goes a WHITE person trying to tell a POC what racism looks like. YOU HAVE THE OPPUNTIRY TO LEARN SOMETHING. THIS IS NOT A BATTLE. RACISM IS UGLY AND IT TEARING UP OUR SOCIETY. STOP AND LEARN. THAT TITLE IS RACIST.
I want you to look at the left side of your keyboard. There should be a long button that says CAPS LOCK. Slowly, without any panicking or any sudden, jerky movement, press it. That should help. Namaste.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
Just had a wee look at the pictures of Kate in the green dress and the emerald choker. Absolutely stunning. I suspect a few smashed plates in Monteshitshow.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I swear some of you from the UK are tone-deaf. If you don't think that title comes off racist, it does. This is a teachable moment. I don't care if you hate Meghan Markle. That is not the issue. The white woman is a looker, but the bi-racial is a hooker. Okay! WOW. Some of you will never learn. Lady Hussey is in so much trouble because of similar actions. This is what racism looks like, even if you didn't intend it that way. Learn and grow from it. That's your right not to like Meghan Markle, but that title is RACIST and sexist. I expected more from intelligent women. If the title was reversed and Kate was referred to as the Hooker, that would never have been approved. WOW.
Tone deaf? No, we just have a good sense of humour. It's nothing to do with race and everything to do with clothing and hairstyling etc. The fact that one woman is white and the other 43% Nigerian is pure coincidence and nothing else.
You on the other hand seem incredibly sensitive. Perhaps you live in America where there was segregation. Segregation is appalling and because it's appalling it didn't happen in Britain. We wouldn't have stood for it. So various Races have lived alongside each other for a lot longer in the UK.
We literally make jokes about anyone in the public eye (except children). That doesn't make us racists as is evidenced by the UK being one of the most welcoming countries in the world. There are people queuing up to get to the UK because we've built a culture when everyone has rights.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Wearing exclusively designer clothes and excessive jewelry à la Rachel is something people in the fashion industry, nouveau riche, and Hollywood celebrities do.

Old money will wear anything as long as its appropriate for the occasion. Princess Catherine wearing a rental dress for $100 with a $15 million emerald choker heirloom is a classic example of old money. Catherine is in good company.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

Salacious

Chatty Member
Hawwy's behaviour in all this is coming across as extremely immature and childish! Was he spoilt and indulged as a child? He comes across as a man child who has never ever had to take any accountability for any of his actions!!!

This is the second time he has made a direct PR attack, on his older brother, by allowing the TV series adverts to be aired whilst his brother is on a work trip to promote Earthshot. That makes it both personal and professional.

What therapist worth their salt would be recommending this kind of petty revenge for a family feud? I wouldnt blame Kate and William for never wanting to speak to him again!
Yes but he is now a changed man, solely interested in "protecting" his family by doing his wife's bidding and whoring themselves out to the highest bidder.

#272 "When the stakes are this high, doesn't it make more sense to throw a strop and lie?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

JAR21

VIP Member
I swear some of you from the UK are tone-deaf. If you don't think that title comes off racist, it does. This is a teachable moment. I don't care if you hate Meghan Markle. That is not the issue. The white woman is a looker, but the bi-racial is a hooker. Okay! WOW. Some of you will never learn. Lady Hussey is in so much trouble because of similar actions. This is what racism looks like, even if you didn't intend it that way. Learn and grow from it. That's your right not to like Meghan Markle, but that title is RACIST and sexist. I expected more from intelligent women. If the title was reversed and Kate was referred to as the Hooker, that would never have been approved. WOW.
And this comment comes across as someone trying to find a racial slight where one doesn't exist.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

Mancunian

VIP Member
But that is not the title and calling a woman a hooker. Some of you are worst than men.
Oh, I see.

So a racist (as perceived by you and nobody else) comment isn't okay, but generalising and slandering by sex is absolutely fine.

What makes you think there are no men commenting on here ?

Meghan is not liked by anyone on this thread. In the true spirit of MLK's comments, she is being judged by the content of her character, not the colour of her skin.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Once again here goes a WHITE person trying to tell a POC what racism looks like. YOU HAVE THE OPPUNTIRY TO LEARN SOMETHING. THIS IS NOT A BATTLE. RACISM IS UGLY AND IT TEARING UP OUR SOCIETY. STOP AND LEARN. THAT TITLE IS RACIST.
Yes. Racism is exceedingly ugly. It’s hidden beneath layers of repression, unwarranted assumptions, microaggressions and above all, in the UK, classism.
I can certainly see how LSH’s questions may be perceived as racism. May I offer a few counter-points, though?
1. At every RF affair, be it a garden party or at the new wing of a hospital, ‘where are you from?’ is a stock question. It is designed to show interest in people, but is not so open-ended that the Royal Family member is monopolised for a significant amount of time when they should be meeting-and-greeting other guests.
2. Fulani appears (note: *appears*) to have set out to confuse. She wore the dress of an African social entity when she has a Caribbean background - an entity with which she has no commonality, either linguistically or culturally. I do not want to speculate on her intent in dressing and presenting herself thus, but she certainly invited questions.
3. LSH is pretty deaf. Many elderly people are - especially at a reception comprised of hundreds of people, each speaking at an above-normal pitch. Personally, I give her the benefit of the doubt: she was introduced to a woman who, flamboyantly and emphatically, was wearing cultural signifiers that were not her own, and failed to give a straight answer to questions asked. Moreover, she went to postmodernism’s judge and jury: social media. I must confess that I find such an action a little suspect; individuals only resort to SM if they want immediate polarisation, a witch hunt that nullifies logic and, in true Lyotardian fashion, relies on feelings and emotion.
What do you think of the above? It’s an interesting debate, and one through which I hope we can come to some kind of consensus.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
Oh, I see.

So a racist (as perceived by you and nobody else) comment isn't okay, but generalising and slandering by sex is absolutely fine.

What makes you think there are no men commenting on here ?

Meghan is not liked by anyone on this thread. In the true spirit of MLK's comments, she is being judged by the content of her character, not the colour of her skin.
I think Lulu is also forgetting that MM also described herself as Caucasian, until that no longer suited her narrative

• Heart
Reactions: 72

planetmirth

VIP Member
Imagine a highly speculative thing...
One of Peg's bullying victims is ...Lady Hussey .
See the new ''narrative '' that she was assigned to Peg (new because she was assigned to Diana) and Samantha Cohen to Peg.(original stories)
Well, Times:

''But as recently as this summer, Lady Susan was present for an important moment in the Sussexes’ family life. At the request of the late Queen, she remained in the room when Harry and Meghan presented their daughter Lilibet for the first time in June. Their request for a photographer to capture the moment was denied, a notable omission from the Netflix montage. ''
Can you IMAGINE your Grandma only agreeing to see you if there’s a third party or witness there !!! 😳😳😳

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Lady C plunging right in

Entrapment of Lady Susan Hussey by racebaiter? Has all the signs of having being planned. Marlene Headley/Ngosi Felani's charity is funded by BLM and only helps black people. She is a rabid Smeg-supporter with a racist axe to grind. She claimed that Smeg was a survivor of domestic violence from her in-laws. Her African costume looked as though she was shipping in half of Christmas into BP. She is British-born with black heritage and parents from Barbados. Lady C explained that Ngosi was asked typical questions (where are you from) that are asked of people attending such events (civilised conversation and not racist abuse).

Lady Susan Hussey comes from a politically conscious and progressive family. Was a lady-in-waiting to TQ for 62 years and was praised by Nelson Mandela. Her late husband was an amputee from WW2 when she married him (eg. of her open-mindedness).

Palace's comments? Lady C thought they were wholly inappropriate and disloyal to LSH. They should have stated they were investigating a misunderstanding to be fair to all parties involved. A more measured response was called for.

TRF need to get their act together? Racist issue isn't going away and needs to be tackled in a far more comprehensive way. Monarchy needs to continue to command respect without acting out of fear of being labelled racists.
Thanks Mardy.

Lol 'shipped half of Christmas into BP'

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
Yeah, this picture was 100% real.

They may have informed a photographer where they would be and he/she was waiting and snapped it but I am more inclined to believe that the photographer just got lucky and got the shot.
and nobody was supposed to be photographed but true to form the only ones that do are them AND they are not bowing or showing respect, they’re just desperate to push the boundaries and wrestle their way in.

Hilarious, isn’t it, that narcs constantly trample over your boundaries yet demand respect?

This is the week they shit themselves, finding themselves in the UK when the Queen died and having to face the family and media after all the crap they slung at everyone. I bet they thought the Queen had longer, Meghan was TERRIFIED on that walkabout with W&C, she was totally out of her depth and uncomfortable around them whilst W&C stood stoic and strong, I think they enjoyed every second of Meghan's anxiety and lapped it up. I know I would have done.

This is interesting - the date keeps slipping…perhaps the palace lawyers are involved over the photos inside the palace? That would be delicious!
View attachment 1780121
I read today also that Netflix wanted to film them at home and they constantly refused to let them, probably because they don’t live at monteshitshow - yet again, they do it to the royal family!

absolute hypocrites. I HATE them.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 70

givepeasachance

VIP Member
Harry was hassling his 92 year old Nanna for money in her dying months.

They have the utter disrespect to take a photographer into Buck House without letting Queenie know.

Scumbags.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 69

JAR21

VIP Member
Thanks to @MoodyBlue for the thread title.

Recap of the last thread:

Lots of discussion re Lady Susan and whether she unknowingly walked into a set up by anti-Monarchist Marlene Headley.

William and Catherine have been to Boston for the Earthshot awards 2022. Catherine wore a green dress and 'Diana's' emeralds that are worth more than the Harkles house!

Whist the Wales' were in Boston, the Harkles dropped their Netflix trailer, which is sickening for so many reasons!

All the Netflix articles are saved in the Wiki (which can be accessed via the pink button at the top of the page) and new ones will be added as we see them:

Photos and videos are uploaded to the Media Gallery, but unfortunately there isn't a pink button for that!

Don't forget the Mods don't want posts just to thank people for opening the thread, or we end up with too many new threads!

• Heart

Kezzle1

Chatty Member
How is the title racist exactly? Are you under the impression that only black women are prostitutes? I think that says more about you than it does about any of us.

• Heart
  • Haha