Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sadly, once you are accused of being a racist, denying it, or trying to prove it, the accuser believes even more that you are a racist. It is fast becoming the insult that sticks. It encourages the fanatics and the loud mouths like Shola and that other black woman who was doing my head in by pointing her finger constantly at the white lady she was discussing the subject with. You may be British, you may be black , but the one thing I actually hate about you is that you are just bloody rude.
Sorry @Nuttynana this is going against your wishes, but I am MAD . 😤
[
William has shown he's as bad as Harry now with the response he gave to the accussation of racism against Lady H. Imagine how sick Lady Hussey must feel seeing William and Kate getting the great reception in Boston straight after William threw her to the dogs. Her is now the very same as Harry throwing public accusations of racism against other people. All I see now is 2 horrible people in both William and Harry.
Interesting...
William has shown he's as bad as Harry now with the response he gave to the accussation of racism against Lady H. Imagine how sick Lady Hussey must feel seeing William and Kate getting the great reception in Boston straight after William threw her to the dogs to ensure the story didn't impact HIS tour. He is now the very same as Harry throwing public accusations of racism against other people for his own benefit. All I see now is 2 horrible people in both William and Harry.

• Sad
Reactions: 8

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
It started in the Celeb Gossip thread on Tattle. Someone transposed his age and it became a joke and I believe the mods were asked to automatically add is 72 years old when you type Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old. Another fabulous long running joke is Cliff Richard killing off anyone who crosses his path or irritates him.
Now I remember Ubu1uk. And then I think it got its own thread under Dizzy Rascal Was The Person......
With a mention of Storm.z.y etc etc.

Reactions: 7

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
I think this is a bad idea. If POW gets it wrong, and to some the RF can't get it right at all, he will ruin the good press from Earthshot. It will go back and forth and the media will be making a packet.

Is he going to back that BLM funded battery.

Unfortunately I think it has to do with the Ngozi woman, an apology?
But it's weird if the RR is not invited.

A comedian was not happy with the Wessex's interaction after the Royal Variety performances.
It seems everyone in the RF is getting hit at the moment.
Why did the phone change my post from BLM charity to battery.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

margaretrose

Call me aspie, call me ASD; just don't call me too late for any of my obsessive interests! ♥

(Yes, I am interested in Nazis-- real Nazis)
I neve knewr she was a Nazi, I tend to find it hard to separate. And she appropriated two cultures one of them mine. But I look on that .as admiration and a passing one at that.

Reactions: 3