Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
These 2 just don't seem to grasp that people just do not like them, and they are perfectly entitled to that!!

No amount of "truth telling" or "our side of the story" is going to change that. So just shut the f*** up and go live your private lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Ok I have first reports. Keep in mind this is from a guy, so he wouldn’t pay attention to the things we would

He said that Wills hairline is a mess, but that Catherine’s hair is absolutely gorgeous. They are both really tall and she is so thin that he almost felt sorry for her. They were incredibly nice but a bit reserved towards the agents, which he expects and actually appreciates. Waiting on further details.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Thalia

VIP Member
@MeInMidAmerica - I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you.

We Brits have a very black sense of humour. The worse things are, the darker the jokes get and I'm sure you would be horrified and some of the things that have made me laugh when things have been at their bleakest.

Bare in mind that for all the nasty things the Harkles have done they are arrogant and narcissistic. They want to be worshipped so the absolute worst thing you can do (barring physically harming them, obviously) is to subject them to ridicule.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

ChipDex

VIP Member
What a nasty, arrogant little shit. :mad:

Hopefully he'll be the one that gets a lesson. From us 'Brits'. When more and more people demand action.

Who the hell does he think he is?

• Angry
  • Wow

Libitina

VIP Member

More of the natural and loving relationship between William and Catherine. Not a claw to be seen.

• Heart

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
Those Brits???

Fuck off Harry! Don't ask for security from the home office, drop your titles, stop asking for money from your family

• Heart
  • Sick

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I'm interested in the photo allegedly taken at BP. How the hell did they manage that?

Also the photo of them in the kitchen with him in uniform trousers... I wonder when that was taken? is it old? or was it around the funeral?

To channel Hazza, my spidey senses are tingling ;) 🕷🕷🕷🕸🕸🕸

The kitchen photo is likely from the night they dressed up in red at some military do then afterwards TW had a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp in the back of the link while limp dick gazed out of the window.

• Haha
  • Heart

tabzzx

Those Brits???

Fuck off Harry! Don't ask for security from the home office, drop your titles, stop asking for money from your family
Those brits? I am a lady married to a black man, with half cast children. I have left having been threatened with a knife outside of Birmingham for being white. This is not a one way street. I don’t know if I’m terrified or beyijd shocked but either way this race war needs to end .
Get a grip

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

veevee04

VIP Member
I don't wish to give them a penny in revenue so I won't be watching their show on Netflix. If I decide to watch it I will do so on unofficial streaming sites. I also won't be buying his horse shit of a book, the Daily Mail will post all the juicy bits 🤣🤣.

The Queen hasn't even been dead long and they have really stepped up the abuse. They were begging her for money before she died but couldn't be arsed to visit. Pair of Judas'es, I fucking hate the grifting rat bag cunts.

• Heart
  • Sick

stuffandnonsense

A comment on the DT:
‘… for most “would sell his own grandmother” is just a saying, for Harry it’s a business plan’

• Haha
  • Wow

Umbridge

Once again here goes a WHITE person trying to tell a POC what racism looks like. YOU HAVE THE OPPUNTIRY TO LEARN SOMETHING. THIS IS NOT A BATTLE. RACISM IS UGLY AND IT TEARING UP OUR SOCIETY. STOP AND LEARN. THAT TITLE IS RACIST.
How do you know ther person you just called white, is white? 😂

Do me too, am I white?
Is my family?

• Haha
  • Heart

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
wouldnt it be great!

I also wonder, if Palace lawyers could cite personal/national security issues? There are probably reasons why photos aren't allowed in private areas of the palace, mainly due to security issues. The photo of H& M exiting Buckingham Palace viewed from the back for instance.
Those footmen could be security staff, whose identity is a state secret!

Orca's lies, and the case against Andrew, were very much ''he said, she said'' with just enough ambiguity to make it difficult to pursue. Photos being taken in private /secure parts of the palace are something else!

eg you can into trouble for taking photos inside secure govt buildings, without permission, which I assume also includes RF palaces, as its a breach of the Official Secrets Act
If the drop date has disappeared from the Netflix promo stuff, could it be that the palace have seen that pic and jumped on it to insist every bit of internal palace footage/images are removed?!

If so, I’m actually almost getting to the stage of feeling vaguely sorry for Netflix! They signed this pair of complete twats In good faith, they’ve had zero content produced by them because they’re inept, boring and lazy, their cameras have been denied anything even remotely juicy or interesting, there have been constant battles with them behind the scenes, and they’ve made the entire world hate the company!! 🤣 If BP are now putting another spanner in the works, it’s completely hilarious!!

• Haha
  • Heart

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
I just find it so emperors new clothes that even previous Smeghaz fans can’t see how vengeful, malevolent and manipulative everything they do is, from overtly competing for attention during a charity event to harassing people with young children. How the duck can they talk about mental health and online bullying when they’re happy to dole it out relentlessly. They’re obscene and the worst excesses of monarchy. Hermes blankets whilst feeling entitled to public purse for security

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Once again here goes a WHITE person trying to tell a POC what racism looks like. YOU HAVE THE OPPUNTIRY TO LEARN SOMETHING. THIS IS NOT A BATTLE. RACISM IS UGLY AND IT TEARING UP OUR SOCIETY. STOP AND LEARN. THAT TITLE IS RACIST.
Would you like a dictionary Love, try swallowing it it will give you the OPPUNTIRY to correct your spelling or, it would be useful as a soapbox for your preaching,racist hysteria.

Nice try but no cigar fuckwit!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

tnbadger

Make Your Party More Entertaining!
Hire H in the costume of your choosing,
to fit the theme of your party!!

hazcake.gif
xmas.jpg
nazi.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
The documentary is six episodes long! Surely they cant just be showing a scripted lovestory for six whole hours! What on earth is there left to say?
It might just be a love fest, but I do wonder if Netflix, would add in a few spicy and contentious details about H & M themselves!!!

Even all the Diana documentaries on Netflix are only an hour long!

I wonder if they will be talking to anyone who has ever worked previously with H & M? going back to some of her colleagues from Toronto? Or the people interviewed by Tom Bower? Or even do a few interviews with Samantha or Thomas? I wonder if Is there any way of seeing a contributors list?
I’m guessing the first few episodes will cover H’s childhood growing up in the RF, footage of him as a kid w/Diana, school, Diana’s death, Army, dating, Shennanigans etc, and then they’ll do the same contrast/compare w/Smegs. It’s kinda predictable. As the series rolls on it’s just going to get darker, nasty and cringy. The whole thing is going to be a shit show full of lies and contradictions. The press will tear it apart and the ratings/reviews will be terrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
I actually think C&C are right to have Marlene for tea…also invite Lady Susan. Let’s see how Marlene acts when her victim, a frail old lady, explains her side and sincerely apologizes, with quavering voice, for the perceived offense. With photos. She would look surly and petty to not accept or to continue to badger.

the optics will be priceless

• Heart
Reactions: 58

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
One brother is a convenor of states, leaders, ambassadors, innovators, activists and investors.

The other is an unpaid clown.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58