Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meemew

VIP Member
It's cost me a fortune but I've gone all out for new years. We've got Scabbies in reading all of finding freedom to us and then shouty will be bringing in midnight with a lecture on why we're all racist but it's not her job to educate us.
ahhhahahahahahahhahah count me IN! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
Can I just say… many in the autistic community (myself included) hate the term ‘Aspergers’ - because it was named for a Nazi doctor who experimented on children during WWII. It also covers that 40 year period after the war ended during which time psychologists, psychiatrists etc asserted that autism was only manifested in male brains (leaving millions of women to struggle). ASD is the more typical label attached to autistic behaviours (though I argue it is not a disorder at all, merely a way to see the world from a different and diverse perspective).
It presents very differently in females as well

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Carpediem69

VIP Member
You think that Netflix and the Narkles might have got the picture by now? That is, Joe and Jane Bloggs can’t stand their BS any longer and we won’t let them off the hook. Be accountable for your lies you insufferable a-holes, you’re gonna be called on every single one of them.

View attachment 1783150View attachment 1783151
Every time I see this gormless picture of him I imagine Smegzy saying
”No, No, we are out in public so you don’t have to travel in the boot (trunk) it is only in private you need to do that, How many more times do I have to train you to follow orders”

• Haha

merched bach

I will always remember with great amusement going to the USA around 2019 and standing at the check out looking at all the gossip magazines and seeing at least two with her face on it and one in particular with her glaring at HM with the words "drop dead"! emblazoned on the cover. This was right about the time as the miserable pair were on a rant about the British press bullying them yadayadaya. I just thought how ridiculously ironic.
I thought it was the American press!