Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
Remember the picture inside Bucks when the Queen died that theorists claimed were ''teh evil Harkles'' photoshoping , even after I posted the Getty original conveniently taken by Alderton.
The Palace lies, all of them lie, all the time, the endless fandom ''cover ups'' and denial only help-the Harkles.

As seen now in another ''inside Bucks'' purely of course by teh evil Harkles inconveniently with 2 security guys directly in front of them.
Lets hope they actually smuggled a photographer in this time, and there's consequence .

Even Charles ultimate fan-Lady C seems a bit...annoyed. Entertaining times.

They will end actually claiming to be victims of bullying and get away with it, meanwhile Charles probably paid off Pegs victims and solved her problems .

Thanks @mardymare for the summary .
Did this photo end up being real?

Reactions: 15

margaretrose

If anyone gaslit Dr Shouty Shola, she’s take out most of western Europe. 💥
Never Thought I would say this ....but......I could so gaslight the mouthy bitch. In the words of Millie Jackson well I've brought some and I'm ready for yours. I mean yer one is just from a long line of slavers.

• Haha

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
They both have about a centimetre between the eyes.
Someone said on here a few months back that they were a makeup artist, both H&M had close set eyes, M had beautiful skin and did a lot with makeup to make them appear wider.

I'm sure I'm not imagining that? Might have been picked up from reddit

wibble

VIP Member
Just to say...

This Netflix deal, if it's $100m, and there are 6 episodes...
That makes it about $15m an episode.
Allowing for image rights, (CGI and green screen costs ;) ), stock photo expenses....

Yeah that sounds reasonable.....

Last edited:
  • Wow

margaretrose

Now I remember Ubu1uk. And then I think it got its own thread under Dizzy Rascal Was The Person......
With a mention of Storm.z.y etc etc.
Wasn't Dizzy the one who beat up on his girlfriend and tried to keep it out of the press? Any chance Marlene took to twitter or went Fulani on his ass.

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Also when he did the lecturing zoom call from USA saying London thinks it’s diverse but it’s just not …a pronouncement from a “Big head” who claimed to be “walking the streets of London “ …The Big head who has never walked the streets of London ( maybe Mayfair or Kensington) WITHOUT an RPO !!
What’s that saying about don’t take on those who buy ink by the barrel?

Clearly that headline hurt ….but you know… if the cap fits .

• Heart

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
I did wonder if PE actually wanted it.

I'm starting to think that Harry is the dominant one and wants to completely control Meghan to further his own agenda, i.e. his grievances. So he winds her up and let's her go.

Did you watch Grey Gardens @Who’sYerDaddy?
I did, and I enjoyed it second time around. Simultaneously funny and sad.
I’d read somewhere it was believed both Big & Little Edie had Asperger’s. I know a few people with it to varying degrees, but none like the Edie’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Thank you!

We're looking into getting him one. He has a lot of toys and a lot of furniture at his disposal already, so I doubt it will make a difference. Doc says he just likes gnaw and chomping on me more. Hinted that it's because I'm chubby. 🙄 Could be right because sometimes Felix will gently hold my spare tire between his teeth, when he's not clamping his jaws around it.

He's a dog, by the way 😂 A Spitz. Looks and behaves more like a cat. Has a bromance with the neighbours' cat, who doesn't get to sit in his window anymore because these two will keep meowling at each other 🤦

Or they'll use the mocking comments to fuel Season 2. "Oh look we were crying and dying and people were making fun of us. Cruel, raycist world. You will feel bad when you realise how really we were mistreated worse than prisoners of war."

Sometimes I feel like Smegs has been watching Hindi tv soaps that even I don't have the stomach to tolerate.

You won't even need captions. Just enjoy 😉

There's one that TW will really relate with. It's on Facebook though so I don't know if everyone can see.
Apologies ChaoticArtist I thought he was a cat. Yes a scratchy post won't help with a dog.
There is also a Puppy thread in the Advice section too.

• Heart

Ubu1uk

VIP Member
Apologies ChaoticArtist I thought he was a cat. Yes a scratchy post won't help with a dog.
There is also a Puppy thread in the Advice section too.
I always advise looking at this video, plus if they won’t stop give them timeout in another room with a chewy toy to calm down. A frozen flannel helps with teething as does a raw marrowbone.

• Heart

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Sorry but that is bringing MM’s race into the title when, by context, and all the previous discussion here about her alleged history, penis-climbing, yachting, and dress choices…ANYONE with the same alleged history would have been treated the same. There is absolutely nothing that relates back to her race…because skin hue does not determine anyone’s lifestyle choices, their own moral code does.

The idea that race has anything to do with that title is…respectfully…a presumption that deliberately avoids history here and context.
Did I miss something. As usual.

And since when have the icons for moving between pages been near the top of the page on mobile mode. I have been going to the bottom of the page.

• Wow