Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Back in the Convent School I was taught that you don't pronounce the last letter in French unless it has an accent over it. I have no idea if that's true or not. I don't speak French but I did know the pronunciation of Hermes so presumably I learn't something in those lessons.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
I was going to post that :LOL:

Ok, the rate this thread is going at, we're going to need a new thread before morning. I'll be asleep so it won't be me. Don't be scared of creating a new thread. It's easy and there instructions to follow. Make sure you get the title right. It's the most popular title in the current post. Just click on 'most like posts' to find it.
Be adventurous and throw in a poll. We all enjoy them. Most of all have fun. That's what this forum is about.
Goodnight all
Sweet dreams, @Cassandra333 😴

• Heart

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Yes, still nothing, doesn't matter, but thank you.
No worries I'm sure some of us Tattlers including myself will keep updating the video numbers on here as throughout the next few days the number of dislikes will continue to rise IMO.

Tootlingalong

Chatty Member
Yeh sticky buns all round I caught up on the thread before I go t'pub.
🍰🍰🎊🎊

Ps I don't do footy but it's an excuse to go for a Sunday beer today 🍻🍻🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
  • Heart

Carpediem69

VIP Member
I’m… not sure.
Narcissists are chameleonic. They can adapt themselves, like water flowing around a rock and emerging braided and patterned: they can become whomever the Narc’s Mark wants them to be.
Markle’s first (or second - who the hell knows) husband spoke of the ‘bewitching period’. Then she coolly left, took the blender, posted the rings: his star wasn’t shining bright enough, his talents and leverage unsufficient to catapault her beyond the stardom she craved. Then it was the chef. Conveniently enough, she loved cooking, so he was a prime mark - but a disposable one. When she was set up with Harry (having tried the Ashley Cole WAG approach), and asked ‘is he kind?’:sick:, she moulded herself around his interests. He’d worked in Africa and set up Sentabele - so of course she brought her charitable work in Africa to the fore. He was naively interested in the plight of disempowered POCs, so she renounced her Caucasity (with which evidently she’d identified strongly enough to put said label on her driver’s license) and became the face of the hippy, Kathmandu trail wokeness he professed. Then followed the daily yoga and chi classes, in her getting into his none-to-quick brain and convincing him that a California life would be best and they could forge their own path. (Of course Little Mr Ego, with his track record of beating up prostitutes, followed eagerly.) When she dumps him she will shapeshift chameleonically again into whatever a billionaire wants her to be.
After all, she convinced all those elderly gentlemen, on whose lap she was photographed, that she wanted them and them alone - right?
This photo….View attachment 1781762

…makes me feel like doing this…..

View attachment 1781785
Where’s a crocodile when you need one 🐊

• Heart

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Here in America, if you look at how ‘hookers’ are portrayed in movies, television, etc. prostitution is portrayed pretty much an equal opportunity ‘profession.’ “Pretty Woman”…the girls in the trailer in “Justified.” I think our current culture is more responsible for what people visualize from the word “hooker”…rather than books indicative of advanced and classical education.

‘Working class’ in the US is not a pejorative. It implies self-sufficency, supporting oneself honorably, not dependent on taxpayers through the government. It’s an honorable designation. Prostitution is a criminal activity. It’s a stretch IMO to claim the term “hooker” calls up a descriptive skin hue. It certainly does not to anyone I know.

https://thecinemaholic.com/best-portrayals-of-prostitute/…check out the races here.

i7https://thecinemaholic.com/best-portrayals-of-prostitute/
So I can’t agree with your premise.
With all due respect, you’re coming from an American perspective. Brits and Americans are like chalk and cheese. The working classes are usually left to rot, impoverished and in poor health. Nor do we see prostitutes in light of ‘Pretty Woman’. Most would freely acknowledge that prostitution is dangerous and, since the increase of violent po*n, as degrading.
Shall I recommend some literature on the British class system?

• Wow
  • Angry