Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
I didn't watch at first because ... Cringe

But when I saw your comment I did. Did he say "I hear from Charlotte, Louis and George" ... ?

Please don't tell me William is letting his children talk to this piece of shit?

I see...

He says "Sharky and George"
You're right, I think. 😓

Reactions: 12

margaretrose

Because it's not LA. With all the shiny couture that doesn't fit her. And the shiny baubles that look like cheap tat on her. And the shiny glam moneyed people who she wants to sip cocktails by the pool with. No one will care about her puff pieces there.
She could change her name to something 'Nigerian'. She seems as familiar with the cultures as The Fulani woman. Descendants of slaves nearly always have a more diverse dna. A lot of African Americans research their roots. All the celebs seem to find a bit of royalty in theirs. She may even be related to Shola.Q; Are they too feminist to marry a Nigerian Prince. Answers a) Real princes in hiding b) Princes are too black c) Mothers of said princes would slap the head off them. Answers on a postcard to Nutflex. Imagine Chita doing the invitations?

• Haha

Limey

VIP Member
Are the downvotes on the Youtube video really important?

It probably has the highest number of views now and that is all Netflix cares about?

Or am I wrong?
#14 on Trending. 5m views.

A Billie Eilish interview has 7m, Indiana Jones trailer 7.5m, the Transformers trailer 17m, GOTG3 trailer 18m.

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
In my opinion, the problem TW had with the aristos and Harry’s friends, is that she didn’t fit in with them! Because she didn’t grow up in their circles, she didn’t understand they way they behaved and didn’t want to adapt in any way to fit in. I don’t think Catherine and her sister were welcomed in the beginning either. If I remember correctly they were called the Wysteria sisters (social climbers.) If rumors are true, William had to finally put a stop to some of the way Catherine was being treated. In Harry’s case, TW, probably said to herself, forget this bunch, let’s go to CA. And he went along with it. But the problem is H needs more money than he can earn and thinks he’s entitled to all the same William has. All the Queen’s children are pretty well taken care of, H probably expects the same for himself. I think if he left, tried to make his his way and didn’t trash his family, KC3 would probably have helped him more.
Just my thinking based on general human nature…
That didn't stop Smeg telling H's friends some etiquette.
I think one of them said something about manners.
It was a while ago so can’t remember exactly.

Reactions: 11

Hula flight

VIP Member
I'm watching 'the holiday' on itv 6 waiting for body baddys latest video on the comments, reminded me of this song

Reactions: 10

MistyWoods

VIP Member
A Twitter account I found online:
Ashley @WinterWonderland125

Have at it, Lady! I just find shit & if I deem it Tattle-worthy, I post it!
Some stuff (and there’s a LOT more about Ffark) I don’t post because it seems a bit “out there.”
The Bouzy stuff, though? I shared it because I think it’s going to end-up being something. We shall see! 😉
Oh, thank you verdy much!! Not that I don't have a couple half threads to catch up on from the last couple days. There's always more to read! :giggle:

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Hazza must be upset.

Oh dear. How sad. Never mind.

:ROFLMAO:

And is the Global Wotsit Scooby by any chance? Or Smeg herself?

Are they going to sue The Sun now?

Still waiting for them to sue Low and Bower, aren't we?

View attachment 1781797
And.....

View attachment 1781816
Wasn't there a clip of H in Afghanistan saying it didn't matter if people found out that PW was going there and should of still gone. It didn't matter if they got shot at.

• Wow
  • Sad

Duee

VIP Member
No. I think it's a make up artist or something like that. He appeared in another photo with a couple of others who looked to be hair/make up/styling people.
He resembles Daniel Martin (her make-up artist), I had to doublecheck, but it’s not him.

Reactions: 9

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
Stop tone policing
Here in America, if you look at how ‘hookers’ are portrayed in movies, television, etc. prostitution is portrayed pretty much an equal opportunity ‘profession.’ “Pretty Woman”…the girls in the trailer in “Justified.” I think our current culture is more responsible for what people visualize from the word “hooker”…rather than books indicative of advanced and classical education.

‘Working class’ in the US is not a pejorative. It implies self-sufficency, supporting oneself honorably, not dependent on taxpayers through the government. It’s an honorable designation. Prostitution is a criminal activity. It’s a stretch IMO to claim the term “hooker” calls up a descriptive skin hue. It certainly does not to anyone I know.

https://thecinemaholic.com/best-portrayals-of-prostitute/…check out the races here.

i7https://thecinemaholic.com/best-portrayals-of-prostitute/
So I can’t agree with your premise.
But it's been used in a derogatory form for this thread title 😂 No ones bigging her up here. I wish we wouldn't focus so much on 'looks' as women. Catherine is miles above Meghan in so many wonderful ways, the two don't need to be compared on their looks at all.

MistyWoods

VIP Member
A Twitter account I found online:
Ashley @WinterWonderland125

Have at it, Lady! I just find shit & if I deem it Tattle-worthy, I post it!
Some stuff (and there’s a LOT more about Ffark) I don’t post because it seems a bit “out there.”
The Bouzy stuff, though? I shared it because I think it’s going to end-up being something. We shall see! 😉
Darn, I put the name in the search bar and it said could not be found. I also checked my settings.