Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
😱😱😱

Love how she says "preg-nant" 😂😂😂

Adorable ♥ My little guy went straight into the cute-looks-vicious-tooths batallion. Can't leave a book out in front of him 🤦

Planning to take him for a nail trim soon. He's been practising on me. I can tolerate the numb toe with the purple and blue marks from him biting me (thought it was broken at first 🤦), but the scratches are leaving permanent scars now. They look like veryyyy thin versions of TW's hairline and tan lines 🤮

ChaoticArtist there is a thread under the Advice section of the forum. It's called Share Your Cat. They may be able to help with the scratching.

Does your cat have a scratchy post thingy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
I think that there is going to be a lot of changes regarding titles in the future.

Will PE become Duke of Edinburgh? I’m not sure he wants it. It is so closely associated with PP that maybe it should die with him. He hasn’t insisted that his children have Prince and Princess titles

Neither of Andrew’s daughter’s husbands have been given titles, although he would have been delighted if they were and I suspect he lobbied the late Queen.

I wonder if there will be any more Royal Dukes? I suspect Louis, when he becomes of age, will be made an Earl and his children will not be Prince or Princess.

I’m sure lots of discussions have taken place among the working senior Royals about the future of titles.
I did wonder if PE actually wanted it.

I'm starting to think that Harry is the dominant one and wants to completely control Meghan to further his own agenda, i.e. his grievances. So he winds her up and let's her go.

Did you watch Grey Gardens @Who’sYerDaddy?

• Heart
Sorry I made a mess of my post. What I was trying to say...William has shown he's as bad as Harry now with the response he gave to the accussation of racism against Lady H. Imagine how sick Lady Hussey must feel seeing William and Kate getting the great reception in Boston straight after William threw her to the dogs. He is now the very same as Harry throwing public accusations of racism against other people. All I see now is 2 horrible people in both William and Harry.

• Wow
  • Sad

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
That didn't stop Smeg telling H's friends some etiquette.
I think one of them said something about manners.
It was a while ago so can’t remember exactly.

Her? With her manners? The same ones that make hungry pigs look like genteel princesses?

Oh maybe the etiquette was regarding chicken roasting - "anything goes anywhere".

Carry on then.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

vp79

Anyone with Netflix (or wherever they post the coming soon stuff) could confirm this?

View attachment 1782098
I found it in the 'coming soon' section but I can only set a reminder, I can't dislike it.....annoying because I wanted to dislike it and then cancel my membership, guess I'll have to wait!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Excellent comment!

But look up…where in the tiitle of this thread…is MM’s racial identity mentioned?
No, of course not. That probably wouldn’t have got through moderation. It’s implied - although it is also
ambivalent, reasons for which are described as follows: The majority of prostitutes are considered working class (which intersects with race, as I mentioned above) - unless they’re mistresses and courtesans, in which case they can be categorised within the middle/upper-middle class band. (It amused me to read Edmund de Goncourt’s diary - he railed against the petit bourgeoisie/working classes who were visiting a brothel across the street, because the racket they were making interfered in his conversation with the prostitute he had hired to amuse them. French class-constructs are every bit as restrictive as those of the UK). However, significant evidence has emerged re: Markle’s…shall we say… moneymaker. It is not an example of essentialism (though I wholly agree with its tenets) to refer to people by what they are and what they do.

• Wow
  • Angry

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
They're absolute idiots for going for the press. If they'd just left it at the RF the media would have reported every lie. But now they're being attacked themselves, they'll ruthlessly dismantle every lie these two claim

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
Here you go…

I swear some of you from the UK are tone-deaf. If you don't think that title comes off racist, it does. This is a teachable moment. I don't care if you hate Meghan Markle. That is not the issue. The white woman is a looker, but the bi-racial is a hooker. Okay! WOW. Some of you will never learn. Lady Hussey is in so much trouble because of similar actions. This is what racism looks like, even if you didn't intend it that way. Learn and grow from it. That's your right not to like Meghan Markle, but that title is RACIST and sexist. I expected more from intelligent women. If the title was reversed and Kate was referred to as the Hooker, that would never have been approved. WOW.

I appreciate you having an intelligent discussion and trying to explain the difference between UK and America, but I've been watching a lot of UK Chat shows lately. One is where Dr. Shola is trying to explain what racism looks like for her in the UK because she lives that experience every day. The hosts are trying to gaslight her.The UK tries to gaslight people of color for what racism is. All I wish is for White folks to stop telling People of Color what racism is. It is like a man trying to tell a woman giving birth is easy. They may be Queuing up but your government is not having them. they're shipping off people to Rwanda.
Totally agree with you R.E the title. It made me cringe when I read it 🤮😑

Watching Earthshot and wow its so inspirational! How amazing and clever are these people.

• Heart