Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wibble

VIP Member
I think that Wills was afraid of the Caribbean effect, so that's why reaction was OTT. We will see what will happen, but somehow I don't see Marlene's charity prosper.

I have a feeling that KC will have to make decision: protect PoW and monarchy or sink with cunts.
I agree.
But sooner or later he has to call people's bluff, when asked "when did you stop beating your wife?"

And, as I said, it's perfectly understandable if Charles wants his own people but there are ways to do it.

Reactions: 18

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
There’s a great IG clip circulating from 2016 with 5 and Andrew Marr. 5 is stating that private lives shouldn’t be exposed .

I’m rubbish at bringing stuff over but somebody here would be ace !! quick quick !!

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Seems to be a bit quieter here now. The caramel candle got finished so I've got an aqua-scented one burning now - beeswax so a nice way to heat the part of the room I'm in without switching on a heater. Hopefully sugars will stay away now 🤞

I was getting a bit bored and it's 2.30am so I've got a conning-the-con artist movie on in the background. The anti-hero reminds me of my ex so 🤮🤮🤮, but the subject is interesting for obvious reasons 😂

Love to see a grifter get grifted! 😉

• Heart

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
I'm Aspy and Jewish. I love any moment to point out when Nazis are involved. Changing the name of a disorder no longer clinically recognized doesn't change history. There was a lead singer in the 80s (Siouxie & the Banshees). When I hear the music I don't change the channel; I take the moment to tell everyone what a Nazi she was. I'm not going to cancel art BC I don't agree with the artist's politics. We're ALL different. Women are better at masking ASD; we learn to hide it very early making it particularly difficult to diagnose.
Call me aspie, call me ASD; just don't call me too late for any of my obsessive interests! ♥

(Yes, I am interested in Nazis-- real Nazis)

• Haha
  • Heart

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
I don’t get this kind of comment…View attachment 1781413

Leave THEM alone? Can these people not see these two are continually stoking the fire. It’s all they have ever done.
They are not getting on with their lives, working hard on charity fundraising, producing original and entertaining content (that doesn’t rely in them moaning about their lives and settling scores) which they have been paid millions for. Surely Netflix expected more for their money then a 6 part melodrama and a documentary exploiting shining a light on wounded veterans?
THEY are the ones keeping this fire burning and we are simply reacting to it. In fact most of really have had enough of them. Six years of this tackfest, brought to us by two of the most unhinged people with a messiah complex.
S t o r m z y (groaaaaann) said he has written a song about people leaving Meghan alone for his new album. I’m sure we’ll all be rushing out to buy that one, won’t we kids!!?

Please note that these alias don’t give a shiny shit about Harry - so when she inevitably ditches him, who is he going to lean on then? His horses? The ones he kicks holes in?
I’ll laugh my head off when this happens. He throughly deserves everything he’s got coming.

EDIT:

I didn’t write this?! How weird. I’ve edited it again but it took two attempts. It’s gone now. I don’t like him but he is obviously not 72?!?

View attachment 1781446

Did the Stormzy is 72 years old being 72 start in the media or on tattler. There was a thread about a celebrity abusing a woman in a flat on Tattle and posters trying to guess who he was. It turned out to be Dizzy Rascal.
One of the guesses was Stormzy is 72 years old and it became a running joke that he was 72.

Tattle has added the "is 72 years old" automatically and I cannot delete it because it doesn't exist in my typed post but it was in the preview.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

WordSalad

VIP Member
Daily Mail 4th Dec - is the dropping in of this article at this time pure coincidence???? Another opportunity to provoke an attack on W & C ??
Gosh what did she do? Dress as a nazi? Get naked in Vegas? Work as a yacht girl? Climb the penis ladder? Does it really matter, she's not in the LoS and most people have no idea who she is.

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
View attachment 1781833

Seems some of us are late to the party.
If that particular gem you reacted to is worth sharing with us, pretty pleaaaaase do!
(and I thought I was catching up with this thread).
Here you go…

I swear some of you from the UK are tone-deaf. If you don't think that title comes off racist, it does. This is a teachable moment. I don't care if you hate Meghan Markle. That is not the issue. The white woman is a looker, but the bi-racial is a hooker. Okay! WOW. Some of you will never learn. Lady Hussey is in so much trouble because of similar actions. This is what racism looks like, even if you didn't intend it that way. Learn and grow from it. That's your right not to like Meghan Markle, but that title is RACIST and sexist. I expected more from intelligent women. If the title was reversed and Kate was referred to as the Hooker, that would never have been approved. WOW.

I appreciate you having an intelligent discussion and trying to explain the difference between UK and America, but I've been watching a lot of UK Chat shows lately. One is where Dr. Shola is trying to explain what racism looks like for her in the UK because she lives that experience every day. The hosts are trying to gaslight her.The UK tries to gaslight people of color for what racism is. All I wish is for White folks to stop telling People of Color what racism is. It is like a man trying to tell a woman giving birth is easy. They may be Queuing up but your government is not having them. they're shipping off people to Rwanda.

• Angry
  • Sick

wibble

VIP Member
Talking of Marlene....

I wonder if Omar tweeting out her appeal for £50k... or whatever it was... went anywhere?
There's been no announcement that Archwell have made a donation (with other people's money) yet....

Oh and the odds
Lady S is lady C's source remains 3/1

The odds on Charles giving Sistah Space money... 100/30 on.

• Sick