Harry & Meghan #271 Princess Catherine always the looker. While MM looks like a hooker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Princess Catherine always the looker. While MM looks like a Hooker

I thought you all meant RUGBY hooker.

Messy clothes, fucked up nose... I guess it works both ways
Yeah, she just doesn't have the legs to make a decent hooker:

GTapQx_PeDCiNwbK1BuawC9v_I3GVvhCGRgCgNdW8&usqp=CAU.jpg

Do you know who has got the legs to be a good hooker?

5127268-7550c2d0acc515be521ff3bda689ed1e.jpg

😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
My caramel candle (the fragrance, nothing raycist) is bringing sugary things to the yard. *sighs*

I'll be back in a while. Don't have the energy for another round. Might as well get some work done

Stay salty, Tattlers! ♥

Oh, and it's pronounced air-MAY. Silly me, I was pronouncing it HER-mees, rhyming with herpes. All this talk about whores has warped my fragile little mind!

Same. Thank you for the correction! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh, and it's pronounced air-MAY. Silly me, I was pronouncing it HER-mees, rhyming with herpes. All this talk about whores has warped my fragile little mind!
I never knew that! I also thought it was Hermees. But then I prefer my Primani throws.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Back in the Convent School I was taught that you don't pronounce the last letter in French unless it has an accent over it. I have no idea if that's true or not. I don't speak French but I did know the pronunciation of Hermes so presumably I learn't something in those lessons.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's nice to hear the traditional drumming of the England fans.

3-0

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I dont understand this teaming with "Global Boyhood".

It seems like a great cause, but they will never, ever mention it again. Like all the other causes they never memtioned again.

Why not choose one thing and do it well?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.