Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
I started a new thread, but it was my first time & although it’s there, this thread has not locked yet. If anyone on here now has started a thread before and can ensure I did it correctly, that would be great! Or, if it locks automatically at 1,000 posts then please let me know that, too!
New thread

• Heart
Reactions: 13

oogling

VIP Member
Do the Gruesomes think we are the martians from Mars Attacks? Why are they hellbent on making our brains burst into goo with their shitesounds and shitewords that mean nothing so are also shitesounds?! 🤦🤯

Fucking LOVE that movie! ‘Do not run’ *pew pew* ‘we come in peace!

• Haha

JAR21

VIP Member
I don’t think (maybe famous last words) the Netflix show will be as dramatic as we think. They’re obviously going to make the trailer full of drama, they need it to get people to watch. But the fact that it’s the same line used “protect my family” makes me think there’s not much that’s new coming, otherwise they would have led with that. And also, they can’t sit there and slag of individuals, that’s defamation and whilst the Queen may have allowed it, Charles will not.
The Ocra trailer seemed to have more controversial clips. But I suppose there could be a 2nd trailer to come.

margaretrose

Oh dear, what do we say about assuming? This is a very diverse crowd including-shocker white people. I grew up poor white trash, and I got sick of people asking me if I lived in a single wide or double wide trailer, and what trailer park I lived at. Yep I jist ended my sentence with a preposition- how irratating, perhaps I need me some more schoolin'.

You weren't there, I weren't there. On one hand we have a woman who has previously accused the RF of commiting domestic violence against Sméagol , and on the other hand we have a rich, old woman whom you assume to be a racist. Perhaps her conversation gambits were snobby, perhaps they were clumsy, perhaps she over induged in dry sherry, perhaps she was confused by why the young lady was being stuffy. Perhaps she was just clueless or rude. Perhaps using a sentence beginning with I assume white people who have no idea could be construed as condescending, arrogant and rude.
I have very dark brown eyes(red hair). I'm Irish and there is often speculation about the Spanish Armada. There are a lot of people in the West who share more dna with the Basque country. Not so much now as it is seen as making others uncomfortable. Wha? Are ye well? Lots of Anglo Saxon in another part of the country and Norman of course. Never mind the Vikings. I ain't apoligising for any of it. Nor should Susan Hussey. There are black people here now complaining about the 'Black Space'. Oh I had a black boyfriend when I was young(gorgeous) it caused a small shitstorm with some Irish the biggest part of it was because his mother invited me home with him on his next visit home. She of the silver spoon birth. Go figure.

Ubu1uk

VIP Member
Is anyone else seeing a blue and white security box on the bottom of your screen? It's driving me mad as I can't remove it.
Yep I think it is connected to my saying yes to cookies which appeared for the first time this evening.

Caitlin44

Chatty Member
Does anyone know what all this brazen hussy shite in twitter bios for pro H&M sites is. Every African flag they can goggle with no real picture. Bots?

Elsa929

OMG is she actually doing a crying scene in that trailer? Give me a break FFS - and him on the guitar ?
Lidl and Farchie let’s all sing together whilst daddy plays three blind mice 🤣

I am off to the bookies to place money on Hazzno not being any threat to Eric Clapton, Ed Sheran or Johnny (fucking) Marr 🤣🤣
Crying with her Hermes blanket on the chair.

• Heart
  • Haha

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
Just copied this extract of the conversation from BBC news,
Here is the full conversation, as recounted by Ms Fulani:
Lady SH: Where are you from?
Me: Sistah Space.
SH: No, where do you come from?
Me: We're based in Hackney.
SH: No, what part of Africa are you from?
Me: I don't know, they didn't leave any records.
SH: Well, you must know where you're from, I spent time in France. Where are you from?
Me: Here, the UK.
SH: No, but what nationality are you?
Me: I am born here and am British.
SH: No, but where do you really come from, where do your people come from?
Me: 'My people', lady, what is this?
SH: Oh I can see I am going to have a challenge getting you to say where you're from. When did you first come here?
Me: Lady! I am a British national, my parents came here in the 50s when...
SH: Oh, I knew we'd get there in the end, you're Caribbean!
Me: No lady, I am of African heritage, Caribbean descent and British nationality.
SH: Oh so you're from...

Might I also add whether, as the charity states that it focuses on reaching those women especially from African & Caribbean heritage that Lady SH might have been referring to which of these heritages Ms Fulani descended from?

I think she, Lady SH, has been doing this mingling gig far too long so her only reasoning was to genuinely try and show a deeper interest in the charities foundation and roots.

I'll be honest I'm treading on eggshells for fear of using the wrong word for fear of not being up to speed on the most pc phrasing!
No sorry, I think however anyone tries to dress this up it's AWFUL. And the fact the lady she was speaking to was clearly uncomfortable and yet she kept on. It's just embarrassing and downright rude

• Heart
  • Wow

SlavaUkraini

VIP Member
They only have their marriage and connection to the RF. They are as useful as a chocolate fireguard.

They have produced nothing of any substance so there’s unlikely to be any filming of meetings, visits or any meaningful, valuable input.

The love story??😂😂 , that’s all they have and it’s 6 likely episodes of bilge.
For those interested on BBC 4 now a tribute to Christine McVie.
That sounds great a hug from her warm voice; love that RN. Snow day here perfect 🥰
Chocolate fireguard bwahahaha love to see that 😋 Fun but useless & ultimately a pain like themselves. Imagine the kids choc fingers on that cream furniture! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
I started a new thread, but it was my first time & although it’s there, this thread has not locked yet. If anyone on here now has started a thread before and can ensure I did it correctly, that would be great! Or, if it locks automatically at 1,000 posts then please let me know that, too!
I think you have to message a mod to get this one closed. Also post a link to the new thread here (I think)

Moderators. Please lock this thread.
I think the thread title should have been "Harry & Meghan #270 Deck The Halls With Hermes Blankets....."
At least that's the first one I saw when sorting by most liked. There might still be time to rename or delete and repost.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

margaretrose

It’s one thing to ask somebody where they are from and after hearing their answer drop it. It’s is another thing to continue asking where are you from after hearing that answer.

I find it highly ignorant that the royal family would have somebody representing them who is this clueless and out of touch. Repeatedly asking somebody who is a POC where they are “from from” is such a cliché! If you are so old that you don’t have this basic social etiquette, why are you working at royal functions?

If the lady wanted to talk about Africa or the Caribbean she should have just done so. Or if she wanted to ask about her name - do that as it’s not the cliché of othering somebody and implying that they aren’t really British.

And many many people of the African diaspora from an older generation, whose ancestors were kidnapped from Africa and had their language, religion, family, culture violently stripped from them, decided to give themselves “new” non slave owner names. This is not cultural appropriation.
Many of these people went to Africa. Of course they don't stand out there. Nor are they always welcome.

wibble

VIP Member
BIB
"feature speeches from Wu...."

Wow!
Is this our @Wu Tien appearing with our W&C in Boston???!!!

Instead of bleating about The Ho's supposed death threats, did Neil Basu investigate them and trace them back ?
I bet she wrote them herself.
Yankee Wally had a police investigation that traced her trolling back to Bouzy and Aphid, iirc. Not a big leap from these turds to the Stoats, is there.
One Scottish racial purity loon went to Court. Interesting that he was the only troll, and was prosecuted for racial slurs against Ffark.
Trolling is acceptable if children is white like the Cambridge children, unacceptable if they is black like Phantom Ffark.
The Ho's been trolled a lot less than the rest of the RF, including the trolling of very young children - but of course this is glossed over.
Neil Basu is a failure, and should concentrate on investigating thefts of lawn-mowers instead of stirring up trouble against the RF. Garden tool theft is his level, or maybe Community Policing fining dogs for fouling the pavements? Checking the recycling is in the correct bins?. Isn't Chuck his boss?
I did wonder if the stabbing thing was related to Yankee Wally.

Happy Lady

VIP Member
@Yel Can you please help us remove the blue box. I've taken a screenshot for you to see what's niggling me. Thank you.

Screenshot_20221201-081219.png

• Heart