Harry & Meghan #269 When will Charles put an end to this crap? The ginger whinger and his penis fly trap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact is that the narrative of the British royal family (as it is now under King Charles II) being racist is false. The British royal family have cordial relations with the royal family of Thailand, the royal family of Bhutan, and the imperial family of Japan, and appropriate deference and respect is accorded to each other based on royal rank, and status.

We haven't seen Catherine travel to Asia yet but Princess Diana was known for her deep curtsies to the previous king of Thailand and previous the emperor of Japan. Prince William and King Charles II (former Prince Charles) have traveled to Asia and give respect and courtesy to the Asian royals who outranked them.

That is why the narrative of the British royal family as being racist simply does not make any sense when they have welcomed various Asian royals.
Not just Asian, but almost every culture on the planet. Our late Queen spent her entire life meeting and greeting with people from all over the globe. She has shown interest in whoever she is meeting, wherever she is visiting, listening to culture, respecting customs, graciously accepting gifts. She spent over 70 years engaging with people of all cultures and colours. The now King Charles has done the same and has done so much work with his charities and other organisations, particularly for people from minority backgrounds. It's such a cheap shot to call the royal family racists, because they happen to be all white.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Wouldn't it be brilliant if William and Catherine did a sit down TV interview to coincide with the Harkles Tipple of Dope award. doubt it will happen but if the RF family PR machine can come up with something, anything, to outshine their attendance. One can only wish !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Just added, and its unconstitutional in a majority of countries , which means that at a certain point in the future special Harry will do counsellor jobs in countries where counsellors are always from the LoS order, which is a majority of the Commonwealth .
But it will take some time, to ''cover up'' the traces.
So when King William ascends would the COS change to exclude the grifting prick?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Some good news for the CAS Squad.
Hubs is taking one for the team. ❤
Knowing I couldn't stomach watching the Oprah Lie Fest or anything w/ the Stoat's Fugly face he's volunteered to watch the Nutflix Get Our $88M Back series and report back the White Male American perspective.
🤣😉🫠
Is everyone's blood boiling? Another old woman doing her job for life is being race-baited into an early demise. After the worst years of most of our lives?? Covid? Poverty? Addiction?
Netflix & the Hos don't care about the environment or anything unless it's to get attention or get paid, they reek of evil.
duck THESE PEOPLE... they are purposely stirring turds and trying to divide society; it's so obvious who the Real Racists are 🤑🙄🖕

We get free Netflix thru our cel provider and have a kid; we need TV sometimes and free is free 😆. I'll still downvote and write bitter letters as it's my right to free speech 💬 Oh, no, forgot that's dead... Cunts.

I hope you're OK Summer Child ☀ Sepis is scary hope you are home soon 💗

P.s. Twitter is a bloodbath RN. People haven't figured out how to correctly use the block button. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The racist Prince William bowing to the Emperor Emeritus and Empress Emeritus of Japan.

Oh my, how racist.

Here we can see Queen Camilla curtsying them. She's very racist, you know?

There are currently no reigning monarchies in Latin America, or Africa, therefore I cannot provide any examples from those regions.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
All this is a load of bollocking,bastard,bitching,bleeping,cunting,titsup,mingey cock up and should have been dealt with months ago.

Well Charlie, stop scratching your royal jacksey and sort these cunts out or you will be out.

Angry,angry,angry
I
CUNTS, CUNTS CUNTS

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Super excited about Duchess Meghan and her husband's new series!
Yes!! When the stakes are this high, it does make sense to hear their story from them. A little unsure what the stakes are - but I just know they will be worth playing for!
I have already emailed Netflix to see when they can start production of my story as told by me. Kerching!

On a more serious note, I don't like the quote from Hazza that 'No-one sees what goes on behind closed doors'. They don't. Reports of domestic violence rise around Christmas and around football games. We currently have the 2 combined with the World Cup taking place in December. Ask Camilla - she would know and there's a damn good chance that Hazza has been behind closed doors plotting how best to damage her.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
They would have us believe just lounging around at home 🙈
Those are the trousers to go with his dress uniform (which he isn’t qualified to wear any more). Methinks they are overdoing the PDA for the cameras.
Anyway, I have had a truly s**t 4 weeks culminating in the death of my father. This pair of hideous, conniving, money-grabbing, evil, despicable horrors are tipping me over the edge so a wee while away from here, and from the internet in general, is ahead for me. All the best, Tattlers, for the Festive Season.🎄🎄🎄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Crying her eyes out in front of her Hermes blanket which costs over £1,200/$1,600
And who walked in, saw her crying, and thought “I’ll just get a photo of this”…?

If it was Sparry or Doria or someone else who allegedly cares about her, wouldn’t their first reaction be to rush over and comfort her?

Of course that’s all moot anyway because it was as staged as all their other photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Exactly. Why would anyone care about their so called ‘love story’ anyway? Plenty of people have love stories of their own - more real, more enduring, more beautiful, and with less cuntage and collateral damage than the Harkle one. Their ‘love story’ has a lot of victims.
My parents love story lasted over 60 years until my dad passed. It was real and it was both ordinary and very special. My own is going strong after 30 years, but I don’t shove it down other people’s throats and assume everyone wants to know all about it and see pictures of us snogging in the kitchen.
Can you imagine the body count if they stay together? They've barely been together a few years and urgh... 🤮

Reactions: 17
Even the Philippines doesn't like Meghan, they're being dragged in Netflix Philippines.

Look at that, a country full of people of colour doesn't like her.
I specifically went to that YouTube and looked at those comments my Asian people never let me down; family comes first. They are toast in Asia love this. Here is a time line cleanse.
Fi5_05gWAAIzT4H.jpeg.jpg
Screenshot_20221201_094900_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Harry & Meghan #270 Deck The Halls With Hermes Blankets.....

(Fa la la la laa la la duck off) additional bit not for the title cos of the swears ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Charles always wanted to ''appeal'' to trends, changes, he is the original ''enlightened .''
It wouldn't be a bad thing, if he was a better judge of character .
Ngozi and Charles 1997:
View attachment 1774716

Snakes lose gratitude and the willingness to figure out ''intent'' when profit is involved , it always happens .
The endless sucking up to the Harkles, seems to pay off for Charles , he isn't directly attacked, screw everyone else including W&K, and the British people.
Thats a really interesting photo......so Ngozi was willing to mix with Prince Charles 20 odd years ago when it suited her.

I wonder how she would feel if Lady Susan Hussey as part of her apology, offered to give a substantial donation to the Sistahs charity. to continue their valuable work?
I do hope Ngozi would be willing to stick to her principles and not to accept a donation from a woman who has upset her so much and behaved in such a racist way!

I wonder if it is an interesting storm in a teacup scenario? Something that will be all over the papers and social media for a few days, and then calm down a bit to lead to a period of sensible reflection, reaction, and discussion?

I also wonder if their was worry, that Susan Hussey would be targeted in Harry's book, and this way, by having her leave so swiftly, The RF can say, When we were told about this we reacted immediately but If nobody told us about it, how could we do anything about it?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Interesting….just saw this post.

Cruelty in the Name of "Antiracism"
with John McWhorter and James Beaman
ges%2F48bf313e-9884-4e9f-9daa-0d1ea8f8858a_512x512.png

Glenn Loury

Nov 29

Many of my readers are likely familiar with some of the most public, spectacular displays of woke excess in the culture. We could make a list—there are plenty to choose from.  But in some ways the most worrisome examples of “woke religion”—as John McWhorter might put it—aren’t big news stories.

In fact, they’re not covered in the press at all, because no one involved ever talks about them publicly. Ordinary, unprejudiced people are shunned by colleagues for making perfectly innocent comments. Having “learned their lesson,” these victims remain silent about their ostracism for fear that speaking about it will only make things worse for them. I’ve spoken elsewhere and at length about the “spiral of silence” that envelopes our discourse, wherein people who hold views they perceive to be unacceptable to the mainstream withhold their opinions for fear that speaking out will render them persona non grata, even if they suspect that many others secretly agree with them.

In the following excerpt from this week’s episode of The Glenn Show, the actor James Beaman does something courageous: he unravels the spiral of silence. He recounts a racially charged incident during rehearsal for a show that led to his own shunning. James did nothing wrong. He said nothing wrong. He’s certainly not, in my estimation, any kind of racist. He only tried, as an experienced actor, to encourage his castmates to maintain their professionalism. And for that—as you can hear in the full episode—he was treated as a non-entity by many of his colleagues.

As John remarks, James’s story is not an aberration in the theater. It’s the norm. I would add that it is likely the norm in many other venues, where the kind of cruelty James describes, carried out in the name of “antiracism,” happens behind closed doors and with the tacit assent of those who are ostensibly in charge. What isn’t normal is that James is speaking about it in a public forum, despite knowing that doing so could hurt his career.

How many James Beamans are out there? As long as the spiral of silence maintains its grip on our culture, we can’t know. I suspect that, if people begin speaking out, we’ll find that there are more than enough of them to pull us out of hole we’ve dug ourselves. But in order to find out, they have to speak up. And when they do, they’ll need our support. So I ask my readers: Do you have any stories like James’s? If you’re comfortable doing so, please share them in the comments (anonymously, if necessary).

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Lady C plunging right in

Lady C looking into setting up an alternative channel linked to her YT for members only - patreons?

PW and Haz at war? Haz is a troubled individual with a mean streak that was exacerbated by marriage.
Smeg has released the negative in Haz that was already there. Lady C understands that the relationship between the brothers is non-existent and is unlikely to be revived with the fondness or closeness it once was. All trust has been lost. Broken vases don't hold water like they did before the breakage.

Smeg's accusations? Smeg praised TQ's leadership after her death yet Kerry Kennedy disses her on Smeg's behalf. Will she be held accountable? No - the lies and inconsistencies gives the press column inches and NF/Spotify viewers and listeners. Smeg is the arch-exploiter of all time and putting herself on the map by using others.

Outgoing commissioner confirms credible threats to Smeg? Sees racial threats by far right groups as actually life-threatening. Neil Basu has an agenda and stated the reason he didn't succeed to the highest level was because of the colour of his skin.

İndy event was not quite the success expected? Tsunami that was supposed to have flooded their bank account was merely a trickle.

Flopcast quotes and word salad? Peppered with threatening comments to royals. What didn't you do to bury me but İ was a seed (that flourishes). Contrived title- manifesting a cultural shift. Good communication is the ability to convey a thought so the other person clearly understands what you mean eg. recollections may vary. Smeg is a study in opacity not clarity. Nothing that she says makes true sense. eg. İ feel seen.

Smeg sees herself as performing royal duties in her photo ops? She simulates royal duties and has set herself up as an alternative royal. The problem is that she presents herself for just long enough to get the picture rather than doing anything beneficial or charitable.

Catherine has goodness and honesty but Smeg has none? Their contrasting behaviour and actions tell the story.

Smeg has no awareness of her deplorable treatment of family? Her treatment of her father showed the real person. Smeg will never be able to have the insight that she requires to turn over a new leaf.

Haz's instability? Haz's demeanour has become increasingly disjointed. Has always been delusional and angry. Haz became more manageable/malleable when Smeg first came on the scene and TRF thought it a positive even though they had reservations about her.

The Harkles' manipulation? This is the second Wales's tour to a racially destabilised area. Headlines proclaiming the Harkles to be victims of structural racism and intruding into every article of news about the Wales's. KC is treating Haz gently to the detriment of the PPoW because he is Haz's father,Lady C agrees that a lot that is going on in TRF is not being managed well but they don't have to be on top of everything, micro-managing like Smeg does. The long game (12-step philosophy) is to let go and not interfere. William and Catherine are shining stars in their own right and doing meaningful work with their positions in TRF.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.