Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

toninottony

VIP Member
Lady Hussey is probably one of the most influential figures on Charles life, there's much more to her, then the current MSM info.
She was also in charge of Diana's initial ''integration '' (yes she needed lots of lessons ) and she did well.

''Ten years Charles’s senior, Lady Susan Hussey as the Prince’s former valet, Stephen Barry, noted, was available for long conversations. ‘It was to Lady Susan that he talked about his girlfriends and problems,’ Barry said. ‘She was always at the Palace. Her husband working late hours on his newspaper, she was in no tremendous rush to get home.’ She was, Barry concluded, an ‘influence’. It is a view others in the Palace shared. ''

And the reason why she became William's godparent (closeness to Charles ) and a illustration of cowardice , how easily she was kicked to the curb by both William and Charles at the first blip of ''popularity '' danger.
Nothing unusual , after the past events with Philip ,Andrew, Anne and countless meanwhile ''headless'' aides.
Wonder if this will be the plot to ''reveal '' the ''royal racist'' and save Harkles later.
It's a decent ''rehearsal .''
My pipe dream is when William becomes King he decides screw this I’m done playing with all this crap I’m taking my toys ( the assets owned by the monarch) and ending very agreement that is in place with the British government. I guarantee the woke and the anti monarchists would be shitting a brick with the impact that would be felt around the world, especially if the gave the reason as all the racist attacks and bullying by the woke mob.

Reactions: 12

Bolus

I feel for her. She will feel she has let the RF down after so many years... just glad she doesnt have to face QE2 .Bless them.
And we’ve all had that certain grampa in the family whose liberal use of inappropriate nomenclature for various groups, makes us cringe, and we remind them it’s not acceptable…but they persist because it’s how things used to be in their youth. Not making excuses for her, but the combination of a noisy room, being elderly and likely a little deaf, probably made her irritated that she couldnt just clock who this person was. Ugh better to retire before ones faculties decline.

Reactions: 11

LuluBanks

It’s one thing to ask somebody where they are from and after hearing their answer drop it. It’s is another thing to continue asking where are you from after hearing that answer.

I find it highly ignorant that the royal family would have somebody representing them who is this clueless and out of touch. Repeatedly asking somebody who is a POC where they are “from from” is such a cliché! If you are so old that you don’t have this basic social etiquette, why are you working at royal functions?

If the lady wanted to talk about Africa or the Caribbean she should have just done so. Or if she wanted to ask about her name - do that as it’s not the cliché of othering somebody and implying that they aren’t really British.

And many many people of the African diaspora from an older generation, whose ancestors were kidnapped from Africa and had their language, religion, family, culture violently stripped from them, decided to give themselves “new” non slave owner names. This is not cultural appropriation.

• Wow

Happy Lady

VIP Member
Is anyone else seeing a blue and white security box on the bottom of your screen? It's driving me mad as I can't remove it.

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
I disagree.

This was the only way to make it go away.

He said she said while the Wales two are in the USA with so many high profile people would create problems for them.

This way it has been done and dealt with.
Both Kennedy and Kerry cancelled on the Waleses saying there were travel problems. That's what it said in the DM article anyway.

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Just checked. The trailer is on my Google news homepage but Netflix app is silent. Didn't go searching for it, but it's nowhere on the homepage 🤞🙏

Reactions: 10

wisebutwild

VIP Member
She brings out the negativity in everyone. It’s hilarious she talks about compassion in action. I’ve never known anyone in my lifetime to create such negativity and animosity and division. She’s not just the worse thing to happen to the RF and the UK, she is honestly the worst thing to happen to humanity.

I don’t blame Ashley Cole for that, but he could have taken a hit for the team. Ashley, if you are reading this - how do you sleep at night?!
Ashley .....sleep? Better than H or her I dare to suggest!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

margaretrose

It's the look on their face when they forget...
And suddenly you enter into this mystical land of secrets...
Where the true nature of the English is revealed in all their diabolical hideousness...

And then they twig...
And then they remember they had washing to hang out....
And it was nice talking to you....
Never mind, I love ya

• Haha
  • Sick

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
My pipe dream is when William becomes King he decides screw this I’m done playing with all this crap I’m taking my toys ( the assets owned by the monarch) and ending very agreement that is in place with the British government. I guarantee the woke and the anti monarchists would be shitting a brick with the impact that would be felt around the world, especially if the gave the reason as all the racist attacks and bullying by the woke mob.
I started a new thread, but it was my first time & although it’s there, this thread has not locked yet. If anyone on here now has started a thread before and can ensure I did it correctly, that would be great! Or, if it locks automatically at 1,000 posts then please let me know that, too!

• Heart

wibble

VIP Member
Sue Me with a good summary of the activities of Marlene Healy Ngozi Fuluni Christopher Bouzy...

Reactions: 8

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
I posted that earlier WYD! How are you. See you words with friends xx

Tom Bower and Sam Markle on gb news at 10.15 re are the harkles sabotaging the Wales USA trip. Should be interesting!
Haha! I deleted my post so it wasn’t a double up! Headed to WWF now!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7