Harry & Meghan #269 When will Charles put an end to this crap? The ginger whinger and his penis fly trap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, tell us more, please!
I don’t know how much I can say without giving away details about myself or getting done for libel haha, but essentially it was a session with multiple speakers, about violence against women and what we can all do to help those suffering.
Ngozi **allegedly for libel purposes** used her speaking slot to not talk about that, but to rant about how every single white person in the room was racist and that they should all be ashamed.
It would have been great for her to use the platform to educate and talk about how everyone can better support women of colour who are victims of abuse but sadly not.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 107
Me I am a middle class Tootingite with a cockney accent and lots of class and I expect you to all to doff your bleeping caps at me and anyway, I have a Sir Tom🐱🐱

It's my Birthday and I can say what I want to, so bollocks to being pc.!
index.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t know how much I can say without giving away details about myself or getting done for libel haha, but essentially it was a session with multiple speakers, about violence against women and what we can all do to help those suffering.
Ngozi **allegedly for libel purposes** used her speaking slot to not talk about that, but to rant about how every single white person in the room was racist and that they should all be ashamed.
It would have been great for her to use the platform to educate and talk about how everyone can better support women of colour who are victims of abuse but sadly not.
This genuinely makes me furious. What sort of tit uses this opportunity to help people in need to push a personal agenda

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
Out of interest...

Who has been asked "where are you from?"
I've been asked within my own country and by others online. Sometimes they don't need to ask - just see my name or it becomes obvious when we have cultural posts.

It's not always in a bad sense though. Many are happy to be interacting with someone from a different culture and we have nice conversations. 🙂

If she was so offended by this (and remember, we only have one side of the conversation recounted in the most damning way possible) The correct thing would have been to address it with Lady Susan first, not immediately take to social media. Unless of course, you have no interest in actually fixing anything. Amazing how those with nothing but a hammer always find nails everywhere.

If she finds the BRF so choked with structural racism, then she free to not accept any invites or money from them or their trusts.

Exactly! If you don't like the way a conversation is going, there are many polite and not so polite ways of cutting it short, or veering it towards education, if you want to do that. It's very clear from the conversation that she was deliberately baiting Lady Hussey.

Even if this conversation is verbatim, which I highly doubt, Fulani herself doesn't come across very well. The 'they didn't leave any records' and 'lady what is this'. I'm sure that if anyone really grills Fulani on being so rude, she will eventually use that trope that she 'said it in her head'. 🙄

Just for my own knowledge, would it have been considered rude (not by the agenda people, but generally) for Lady Hussey to have asked where her ancestors or great-grandparents were from?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Nobody ever asks the pale redhead; they just assume I'm Irish!
I like to ask people where they're from, but it has absolutely nothing to do with skin tone or if you're ethnic looking at all. It has zero to do with looks, if you must know, and everything to do with me having a very keen ear for accents. It's kinda like a superpower, and I can't explain it, but yep. It's very rare I incorrectly guess where someone's from or their nationality. I can also discern if English was NOT someone's first language even if they speak impeccable English. Case in point; when I was on active duty, I worked part time (weekends) as a news producer for public radio. The supervisor on duty came around and was talking to one of the reporters in the newsroom, and when she finished, I asked her if she was Polish. The look on her face was pure shock, and she said she was. I meant NO offense but she looked shocked (and a bit angry) as I am certain she worked REALLY hard all her life NOT to have an accent and I blew that all to hell. Anyway. People just fascinate me, and I love languages and the study of linguistics. For me, asking someone where they're from is a means of cultivating a connection or great conversation.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Just copied this extract of the conversation from BBC news,
Here is the full conversation, as recounted by Ms Fulani:
Lady SH: Where are you from?
Me: Sistah Space.
SH: No, where do you come from?
Me: We're based in Hackney.
SH: No, what part of Africa are you from?
Me: I don't know, they didn't leave any records.
SH: Well, you must know where you're from, I spent time in France. Where are you from?
Me: Here, the UK.
SH: No, but what nationality are you?
Me: I am born here and am British.
SH: No, but where do you really come from, where do your people come from?
Me: 'My people', lady, what is this?
SH: Oh I can see I am going to have a challenge getting you to say where you're from. When did you first come here?
Me: Lady! I am a British national, my parents came here in the 50s when...
SH: Oh, I knew we'd get there in the end, you're Caribbean!
Me: No lady, I am of African heritage, Caribbean descent and British nationality.
SH: Oh so you're from...

Might I also add whether, as the charity states that it focuses on reaching those women especially from African & Caribbean heritage that Lady SH might have been referring to which of these heritages Ms Fulani descended from?

I think she, Lady SH, has been doing this mingling gig far too long so her only reasoning was to genuinely try and show a deeper interest in the charities foundation and roots.

I'll be honest I'm treading on eggshells for fear of using the wrong word for fear of not being up to speed on the most pc phrasing!
And the first 2 answers were not where she was from but what organization the third when she answered UK still didn’t actually answer the question since the UK is more than just British I feel badly for Lady SH for having to deal with someone I think is probably a bigot
bigot
noun
big·ot ˈbi-gət
: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices
especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Asking cos I'm curious - whenever I meet and get talking to people with different accents and of different colour, I like to know where they are from and how they ended up where they are - purely out of curiosity and because I like variety and conversing with strangers, so how do you ask someone where they are from without offending them ?

Hallelujah someone sensible here. 😘 Welcome to the conversation. I will say that whenever I speak to anyone I never consider them anything other than equal. They're no better or different to me.

I hate the word racist and feel there's far too much discussion on it. We are equal and everyone deserves to be spoken to, not at, with kindness and consideration. I am also interested in other people, irrespective of who they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Did anyone else notice that in the Invictus video Harry was wearing the exact same T-shirt in the Elton video.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I used to believe in never complain, never explain.

But in a world full of propagandists, the royal family has to go on the offense. Lady Hussey didn't say or do anything racist, and I'm Asian. I dislike minorities with chips on their shoulders, they're totally insecure and detracts from legitimate instances of discrimination (the denial of rights, and of freedoms).

The King and the Wales' of course cannot stoop in the same low level as the Sussexes, but surely there can be counter-propagandists to refute such accusations, through unofficial channels.

At this moment we need politically left leaning people to stop peddling accusations to the British royal family, since most of it is coming from that side of the political sphere. Whether people want to admit it or not, the Sussexes has politicised the British royal family in the court of public opinion.

The Sussexes are being peddled as the beacons of leftism anti-racism, and the Wales' are accused of being the bad White people.

It's bullshiete.
Leftists never stop. The BRF must defend itself or face extinction. If they continue to cowtow to these people every time there is an accusation there will be no one left. They need a spokesperson who will go out there and vigorously defend them every time something like this comes up. Mattel never did and that's why Barbie is now a cheap toddler bathtub toy that everyone thinks gives you anorexia-- because Mattel never fought back and disputed the harpies who claimed it did. If they want to end up like Barbie, they will keep going the way they're going.

Here we go...

Stand by for Archwell announcement...
This is how grifters in America have operated for years, folks. Go in, cause an incident, or ride in on the back of one and offer your services. The BRF needs to know who these people are and arm themselves with knowledge before it becomes a problem.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I've been asked where I'm from plenty of times and I'm White British (and Female)
Hubby has been in various bands and I used to travel around the country with him. Setting up the gear etc meant we all got asked where we're from, from the regulars/staff. They mean which city. (Manchester Yay!)
If I meet Irish people and it comes up that I'm half Irish, they always want to know where my family is from in Ireland. (Dublin) It always does come up but perhaps thats just the Irish?
Irish people want to know where everyone is from IN DETAIL… that means down to the exact parish/town land so that they can work out who they might know that you might know 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Me too, constantly...white, grew up in Scotland, also lived abroad but now live in England. I've been asked where I'm from, which team I support Rangers or Celtic (them trying to find out if I'm Protestant or Catholic), do I vote for/support SNP, what's my opinion on Sturgeon!
Ok What is your opinion on Sturgeon? I find that question hilarious for some reason🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Me I am a middle class Tootingite with a cockney accent and lots of class and I expect you to all to doff your bleeping caps at me and anyway, I have a Sir Tom🐱🐱

It's my Birthday and I can say what I want to, so bollocks to being pc.!
Happy Happy Birthday Nuttynana!! 😘😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.