Harry & Meghan #269 When will Charles put an end to this crap? The ginger whinger and his penis fly trap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's weird that she says she doesn't know where she's from because they didn't leave any records but when Lady S says 'Oh you're from the Caribbean then' she immediately retorts, 'no I'm from Africa'. So she did know where she was from??? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
So if I read this correctly they are a UK charity that provides services for people in Africa and The Caribbean what happened to charity starts at home shouldn’t they be providing services for People in the UK or are they discriminating against British people
It's a UK charity that provides services for people of that background in the UK.

Reactions: 22
Out of interest...

Who has been asked "where are you from?"
It's quite interesting because I spent a number of years in the US where it's pretty much expected that you will be asked where you are from regardless of your colour or accent. Americans tend to go back about 6 generations to get to their heritage and identify as Scots or Irish or whatever so I've never thought it to be offensive to ask someone where they're from. To me it's a question to show interest in the person and their background. However in this age of the perpetually offended I don't ask anymore.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Did anyone else notice that in the Invictus video Harry was wearing the exact same T-shirt in the Elton video.
He's not very good at subterfuge is he? 🙄 Obviously the filming was on the same day but Smegz would have made sure she changed her outfit.

Prick Hawwy also forgot to change his clothes when he and Smegz did the Lilibet pregnancy photos that were supposed to be taken at different times. She managed to change her bump size and dress but he didn't bother. I guess he doesn't think that people will notice these details.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Off topic I know, but WHAT an Album. It'll be on my hifi system tomorrow ... RIP Christine McVie. A Lancashire lass who lived in Kent
71BekDJBb3L._AC_SX522_.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
He's not very good at subterfuge is he? 🙄 Obviously the filming was on the same day but Smegz would have made sure she changed her outfit.

Prick Hawwy also forgot to change his clothes when he and Smegz did the Lilibet pregnancy photos that were supposed to be taken at different times. She managed to change her bump size and dress but he didn't bother. I guess he doesn't think that people will notice these details.

She probably tells him no one is even looking at him. Or they do it deliberately to mess with us. Just like the bad photoshops

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Interesting that the lady doesn't want to name the person who offended her but is focusing in on the " system needing changed" presumably this is the system of monarchy. It suggests a bias as it was not the system of monarchy or the family who caused the offence to her. A member of staff has resigned so effectively "outed herself". The staff members place of work I.e the monarch's Palace has condemned racism says it has no place. All these bots sorry I mean people blaming the family for racism when she is not a family member and they have stated it has no place is just bonkers.

Does it mean everyone can call a certain someone racist as her spouse wore offensive costume and made offensive remarks? Guilty by relation that's how it works right?

Reactions: 39
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2022
Blind Item #12

The too far to travel for such a short visit, doesn't really fly when the alliterate one was 80% of the way there anyway.

POSTED BY ENT LAWYER AT 11:30 AM 38 COMMENTS
EMAIL THISBLOGTHIS!SHARE TO TWITTERSHARE TO FACEBOOKSHARE TO PINTEREST

LABELS: BLIND ITEM

If that blind is vague, here's a translation: "It means the Daily Mail just released a story the alliterate one plans to write a book about racism and the BRF. Even though the Harkles will be on the East Coast when the Prince and Princess of Wales are in Boston, Meghan does not want to meet up because she knows she will get her a** handed to her."
Well Harry will be able to give her a full run down of the nasty racist stuff he has done over the years

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Out of interest...

Who has been asked "where are you from?"
I have, in my own home town. I used to even get told I didn’t look like I was “from there” which was always a trip. I’m white and blonde with light e. I’m from a beach city in Southern California.

Reactions: 21
Imagine throwing an 83 year old woman to the twitter hounds over something that could actually be ambiguous?? She's cost her her job and has made her a target for abuse and harassment. Awful, but 'be kind' has a different meaning these days
Imagine if we could all be a bit more like QEII and assume good intent on the part of people in situations like this instead of instantly going for the throat. There's a profit motive here so naturally it was a no-win scenario but people out there really do jump the gun too quickly when these things happen. The punishments are too lasting, too extreme and people are too quick to be too angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I'm am retiring now to mourn Christine Perfect-McVie.
A true icon, legend and talent.
I can't waste time on the crappy Harkle fakes and race baiters.
An actual talent has passed on.
I need to raise a glass to her.
She was truly fabulous.
Great illustrator as well as singer, songwriter and musician.

I'm gutted.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
Tickled me that she wanted the situation treated with 'kindness'. Throwing an 83 year old under the bus on Twitter is not kind. Especially considering all the dangerous people on there.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
Imagine throwing an 83 year old woman to the twitter hounds over something that could actually be ambiguous?? She's cost her her job and has made her a target for abuse and harassment. Awful, but 'be kind' has a different meaning these days
No surprise really when you see how they treated dying nonagenarian grandparents.
Fuckers!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
My family moved about 5 miles in the space of 300 years (in Scotland). 😂. In the last village, everyone knew everybody but my family,being looooong term residents, knew EVERYONE and those who went before. Used to be a standing joke that my Great Aunt knew more about other folks’ families than they did, but the kicker was when she concluded one conversation with “ Her dug had pups by X’s dug”😂😂😂
My gran was like that.

On market day the walk from the market to Woolies (about 100 yards) would take about an hour.
She'd stop every two seconds and have the most in depth and personal conversations - sometimes people would come join in and she'd be chatting them ten minutes after the first person had left.
And we, as kids, would say "who was that?"
And she'd always say, "I don't know, never met them before."

Good ol' gran.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The site with the mums who net is going mental right now. Any comments defending Lady Susan are being deleted and I've legit been banned for adding nuance to the conversation.

I wasn't racist at all.

Scary times. We are being silenced.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Bookworm is not impressed by Trevor Noah's lies about his life experience in SA (compare with Smeg's lies about early life). The Royal Grift thought Smeg was asking entirely inappropriate questions of a newly single Noah, like what sort of father would he be, would he like to get married etc. TRG also likened Smeg's podcasts to root canals. :sick:

İ guarantee that any and every flopcast guest was lovebombed into appearing by Markle, then it dawned on them one by one that they were bit-parts in the Markle show, then too late they realised they had been markled. İ cannot see a 2nd series and am truly surprised this series was never pulled after the 3rd show. İt was a total yawnfest which was dreaded rather than anticipated every Tuesday. Easy money for Smeg though if it's to be believed she got 18 million for this trash. İ'd be well happy to receive a fraction of that. We don't have pockets when we die and just thinking back to TQ's Windsor funeral we remember that the wand was broken to signify the end of her reign and life as a monarch and returning to the earth as a Christian woman without adornment. Smeg is totally devoid of any spirituality and is hell bent on earthly treasures and jealous and vindictive manoeuvres towards others.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm am retiring now to mourn Christine Perfect-McVie.
A true icon, legend and talent.
I can't waste time on the crappy Harkle fakes and race baiters.
An actual talent has passed on.
I need to raise a glass to her.
She was truly fabulous.
Great illustrator as well as singer, songwriter and musician.

I'm gutted.
We named our daughter after one of their songs, such a great band.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Irish people want to know where everyone is from IN DETAIL… that means down to the exact parish/town land so that they can work out who they might know that you might know 😂
Proposal: Would ye like to be buried with my people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.