Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Bingo!

🤦🏻‍♀️ This is going to make me wish even harder that the entire state falls into the ocean. California is crazy…
Will some start a new Fred, please? I don’t know who had the most recent thread title votes, but we’re about to post into oblivion!
Thank you 😊

• Wow
Reactions: 17

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Scobie Dobie Doo claiming these "previously unseen" photos are from the couple's personal album. But in that case who took them, particularly the first one? The kitchen ghost?

Or do they have cameras/phones propped up on the kitchen shelf ready to auto-capture any given moment?

Or is it more of the work of her Chief Photography Chancer, Harriman again?

View attachment 1774409

View attachment 1774411
Look at that Dupers Delight, even as she’s kissing him in the kitchen photo.

• Sick

Evangelina

VIP Member
Cambridge. Home of Harvard University…the capitol of the kingdom of Woke….where free speech goes to die…and zealots rule the campus.

Do any of you think there will not be demonstrations and odious signs etc?

Good God! Who scheduled this tour?
Tugging at the heartstrings , deja vu, recall of positive imagery of the past...
%2F38%2Ff4%2F20%2F38f420d85d7f68b3567f57d6b203bfd0.jpg

The Palace PR (which incudes tour planning ) is still in the late 90's.
In the strategic category they are still stuck in 2001-2005.
Maybe its a good thing ''My mother...loved..''

• Haha

Amelia99

VIP Member
You can't really even say that the weather is nice because someone might, say have skin cancer and the sun might be offensive to them. I suppose you could say, "isn't it nice that we're having weather" but then you'd offend the climate change brigade. But if I don't talk to anyone, will that be considered violence? You know it's not wonder there are so many ads on American TV for Rx medication....
I get your point. It’s impossible to cover all the bases but racism is a particularly explosive topic guaranteed to generate headlines. So briefing people never to ask black people where they’re from unless it is specifically relevant to the event is one thing that would prevent some major bombs being dropped!

• Heart

Cheapseats

Chatty Member
possibly I forgot about them. talking about the Fergie did anyone see the interview with the toe sucker she had an affair with that featured on Fawning Lorraine this morning? he said that they were all playing an innocent game of Cinderella (including the kids) to explain the toe sucking!
Was she an ugly sister and he was trying to shrink her feet by toe sucking, so that the glass slippers fitted?

• Haha
  • Heart

wibble

VIP Member
Does anyone find it such a coincidence that the person recently reported as saying the marriage wouldn't last and end in tears is the lady saying the racist questions?
Was she?

That's interesting.

I wonder if she gets a pension/pay off seeing as she resigned?

• Heart

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
Yes I saw that too!

Are you able to record it for us and I'll save it in the media gallery? I can watch it, but I don't think I can record it.
My toys are are being enhanced and I don't know when I'll have everything loaded to do happy things. You may have it loaded before I do.

I'm sorry, but Henry playing guitar just reminds me of my lovely horse🤣🤣
I've been thinking about Father Ted since this whole incident started! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

margaretrose

conspiracy theories have always really annoyed me, mostly because they seem to be designed to suck in gullible folks but..... social media has become too powerful & it's not easy to see what issues are being instigated by bots & evil-doers.... for example, Russia hates NATO, the EU, democracies & has been shown to have interfered in many global turmoils (Afghanistan, Africa, Ukraine, etc.). They continue to interfere in US politics & reports state that they may have been active in Brexit (altho this has not been investigated as well as the US election interference). it would not surprise me if such powers were trying to destroy the monarchy by fanning flames/bots of hate/racism on social media & even helping to finance players like Haz/Meg. there has been speculation in the past, of Ruskie billionaire providing them with a luxurious house in Vancouver, of a Russian previously owning their home in Montecito.... & where ARE they getting their money from ?
China? Any leftie bekind groups? China is buying Africa and the Carribean as well as universities in the west.

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
possibly I forgot about them. talking about the Fergie did anyone see the interview with the toe sucker she had an affair with that featured on Fawning Lorraine this morning? he said that they were all playing an innocent game of Cinderella (including the kids) to explain the toe sucking!

I thought it was feet and shoes with Cinderella. Where did mouths come into it?

Downvoted on youtube, had quick peek at the comments🤣 this one i thought was funny🤣View attachment 1775221

I agree 💯

• Haha
  • Heart

oogling

VIP Member
My late husband was self taught on the guitar, practised for hours but was never very good even then. His favourite tune was ‘Puff the Magic Dragon’ which he sang to the children endlessly when they were little - a captive audience you may say! Nevertheless they remembered it fondly and they wanted it played at his funeral. Everyone sang along at the funeral with a few “La la la’s” from those who didn’t know the words but all knew the tune.
Get practising H, you might master a tune before your invisible kids grow up, but I doubt it.
I can’t help but be mildly amused…when someone is learning an instrument…good for them and all that…but the learning phase for those around them 👀 can be a little tedious to say the least…can you imagine Narckle???

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pardon my French

Even when Smegz kicks him to the kerb and divorces him he should not be allowed to come back. I don't care if she publicly humiliates him and he has a breakdown. The RF cannot allow him back knowing that the public despise the traitor.
She's vicious and smart, she knows she has more too lose if she files for divorce.
Or could she be dumb and do it in a rage moment?
She wasn't part long enough of the RF to milk her stories forever like Fergie did or Princess Diana could have. She married because she is talentless and after all that public disgrace I wonder what kind man would want her?
Further, do you guys think she could lose custody of her children? King Charles wouldn't let her so easily get what she wants 🤔

• Wow

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
But you only have one person’s side of this conversation; a person who clearly had an agenda to cause a furore today of all days.

I can't remember if it was on the rave or RF thread but it said there were 2 witnesses that found the exchange uncomfortable (I don’t remember 🤔 the exact words).

• Heart
Reactions: 16

JAR21

VIP Member
Thank goodness to you all for giving me 30 pages to read at nearly 2am when my 5 month old has decided she only wants to sleep on me not her bassinet!

Came across this in HouseinHabit’s Instagram stories today, she has a folder of photos labelled MM Yacht Girl - wonder if we can convince her to share those with the world!

Also I got these jumpers advertised to me - would 100% wear this anywhere near Smeg

Agree with all those who’ve commented on the suspicious timing of all todays events! Why can’t they just go and live the quiet private life they claimed they were leaving the RF for!
Yes I saw that too!

I'm watching it... I always have to look. 🤪
Are you able to record it for us and I'll save it in the media gallery? I can watch it, but I don't think I can record it.

Reactions: 16