Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

toninottony

VIP Member
You can't really even say that the weather is nice because someone might, say have skin cancer and the sun might be offensive to them. I suppose you could say, "isn't it nice that we're having weather" but then you'd offend the climate change brigade. But if I don't talk to anyone, will that be considered violence? You know it's not wonder there are so many ads on American TV for Rx medication....
I really like the ones where death is a possible side effect😎😎😎

• Haha
Reactions: 18

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Oh please there's no such thing!
Verbal abuse. Whether it's curse words, taunting, snide comments that break one down, gaslighting, stalking and other forms of emotional abuse.. said at a low volume or shouted. All of this counts as violence. Our law considers spousal nagging as violence or at least cruelty as well. My parents and I have had a lifetime of this stuff. Definitely feels violent.

In this case though this is an exaggeration. But then we would be told that no one else is allowed to decide how she felt 🤷

• Wow

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
I hope this doc is going to lead everyone to believe that theyll spill the 'tea' on the RF but don't say anything at all making people angry with them for goading them into watching their little narrcy wank fest

• Haha

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
You do realise that one of the Christmas ads for Waitrose supermarket had issues, because they did an ad about the changes of the seasons, and how things were grown and showed a scene of 2 farmers harvesting in their tractors, comparing their tan lines!!! It was because the tan didnt mention the issues around skin cancer!!!

Waitrose cuts sun tan scene from Christmas ad following complaints (msn.com)
Oh my God I had no idea! I'd never seen that before! Silence and violence it is then, I suppose! :sick:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

SlavaUkraini

VIP Member
Exactly. Why would anyone care about their so called ‘love story’ anyway? Plenty of people have love stories of their own - more real, more enduring, more beautiful, and with less cuntage and collateral damage than the Harkle one. Their ‘love story’ has a lot of victims.
My parents love story lasted over 60 years until my dad passed. It was real and it was both ordinary and very special. My own is going strong after 30 years, but I don’t shove it down other people’s throats and assume everyone wants to know all about it and see pictures of us snogging in the kitchen.
Can you imagine the body count if they stay together? They've barely been together a few years and urgh... 🤮

margaretrose

The name Ngozi is Igbo (SE Nigeria), and "Fulani" is a totally different ethnicity from Igbo in northern Nigeria and some other WA countries. Confused is an understatement, she's just a dumb fuck grifting appropriator with no credible comprehension of either ethnicity.
I knew it. Definitely not overly welcome in a lot of African households. Bitter much?

estellastheme

Chatty Member
Nah, she would have to have brought the Hermes blanket with her, unless she has multiple!
Wouldn’t put it past her. Tacky label whore. Whenever I see those blankets I automatically assume it’s the Amazon knock-off version tbh.

Carpediem69

VIP Member
Does anyone remember the name of the 'chat' thread that, I think @Chita started for us? I can't find it and I'm feeling the need to share. :)
or the other is Tea and sympathy ❤

• Heart

JAR21

VIP Member
Sarah Brown (Gordon Brown's wife) encountered Harry at Diana's service:
''Gordon offers his sympathy to Prince Harry who has just been through an awful run with the media. PrinceHarry replies humorously that it is either the Palace or the government who gets it, so with all due respect he is quite happy when it is the other way around. Gordon replies that we should not forget we also have the Mayor of London, who could take a turn. Prince Harry roars with laughter. ''
Behind the black door.

He always had interesting connections , Jane Goodall for example and her fascination with Bigfoot / Sasquatch , she truly wants them to be real.
"I'm fascinated and would actually love them to exist," adding, "Of course, it's strange that there has never been a single authentic hide or hair of the Bigfoot, but I've read all the accounts."
The indigenous group Sts’ailes of British Columbia has some fascinating Sasquatch stories, Harrison Lake, Harrison River, Archie Harrison ...
Vancouver Island has some serious Sasquatch sightings , fascinating how Harry always choses places with the Bigfoot association , Vancouver Island, Montecito...
As though that twat could track anything. They'd have to get Bear Grylls to go with him 😂

• Haha