Harry & Meghan #269 When will Charles put an end to this crap? The ginger whinger and his penis fly trap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see...

So Lady Susan was using MK Ultra techniques....

Has Lady Susan got a white Fiat Uno?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Did I miss why all the imagery from the Netflix trailer is in black and white? Who TF wants to watch that? This isn’t an art piece FFS.
That's a good point it seems strange that every single photo is in black and white, why isn't just one photo in colour it feels like by having photos in black and white they can photoshop them. Plus every photo feels staged as IMO there is nothing real or genuine about any of them.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
What do you call someone who cries from one eye? An actress.
Cry baby-Johnny Depp:
1669929713314.jpeg

🤣

Anecdotal , but it often happens to individuals which had to wear corrective eyepatches, one eye is dryer, the one that wasn't covered, so crying is delayed in the other one.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Lady C on gb news after the break about the royal race row.

Missed the start of DW but he thinks the Sussex squad are behind this. I agree

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
That's a good point it seems strange that every single photo is in black and white, why isn't just one photo in colour it feels like by having photos in black and white they can photoshop them.
It's klassy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
My father-in-law grew up on an Irish island…when my husband and I went to visit, someone on the ferry came up to him and asked who his people were. When he mentioned his father’s name she exclaimed “Of course, you have the look of the X about you” Next thing you know, half the ferry was sitting with us, which carried over to the island pub, within an hour, most of his relatives on the island had joined us without us having to make a single call…

I love the Irish!
First full day in Boston for W&C, so naturally another round of attention-grabbing from the Duo. And naturally, royal rota in Boston are commenting on this instead of their jobs on the ground
"When the stakes are this high, doesn't it make more sense to hear our story from us?" what stakes 43, what stakes??
This ad doesn't, in the slightest, encourage me to sign up to Netflix

These two make me feel physically sick.

Utter cunts.

Sick of cunts.

bleep off cunts.

Netflix better have stitched these cunts up ROYALLY.

• Heart
The harder someone tries to convince you that they are all in love is inversely proportional to how miserable they actually are in reality. It's embarrassing at their age carrying on like that. It's like someone trying very hard to convince you they're not trying to con you i.e. they are definitely trying to. I'd say the two of them despise each other once the photographers and cameras are gone. A failed marriage running on fumes to satisfy contractual obligations and running out of money propping up a false love story.

• Angry
Reactions: 54
I see...

bleeping hell her story changes each time. Did she actually ask her 3 days earlier and mug her after the conversation. Thank god big brother is coming back so she can drag out these 15 minutes. Maybe time to step away love

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
So Ngozi Fulani's name is originally Marlene Headley. And she's appropriated African dress while vehemently saying she's British. And being involved with a charity for African & Caribbean women only. She seems rather confused!!
The name Ngozi is Igbo (SE Nigeria), and "Fulani" is a totally different ethnicity from Igbo in northern Nigeria and some other WA countries. Confused is an understatement, she's just a dumb duck grifting appropriator with no credible comprehension of either ethnicity.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Just watching Aussie Love Island with my daughter and one of the guys has just asked the girl what her background is. Half Italian and half Philippino!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
" reaching out to..."
" reached out to"

🤢🤢😖😖 somebody bleeping shoot me , if I start using bleeping inane comments and statements like that.

• Haha
  • Sick
The name Ngozi is Igbo (SE Nigeria), and "Fulani" is a totally different ethnicity from Igbo in northern Nigeria and some other WA countries. Confused is an understatement, she's just a dumb duck grifting appropriator with no credible comprehension of either ethnicity.
Would Fulani be the husband?

bleeping hell her story changes each time. Did she actually ask her 3 days earlier and mug her after the conversation. Thank god big brother is coming back so she can drag out these 15 minutes. Maybe time to step away love
Hopefully she'll do a Harkle and tie herself up in knots.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Lady C on gb news now re race row.

Says its polite to ask where you come from, especially if you are wearing 'traditional ' dress.

Nelson Mandela liked LH.

Says ngozi wearing African dress was the equivalent of blackface as she's not african

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I am laughing my head off! Another poseur.
I0ghe2SN_bigger.jpg
Canellecitadelle
@Canellelabelle

·
Follow
So Marlene Headley, A black british liar, appropriated a nigerian name and culture, NGozi Fulani. Then got upset because Lady Hussey asked her where she was from and she could not answer since she was Appropriating African culture. Lying race baiter.#NgoziFulaniIsADisgrace
9:16 AM · Dec 1, 2022
https://twitter.com/intent/like?ref...con^s1_&ref_url=&tweet_id=1598365371072913408
I see...

No Marlene. Lady Hussy was just trying to get you to give her your real name and not your cos-play moniker.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.