Harry & Meghan #269 When will Charles put an end to this crap? The ginger whinger and his penis fly trap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would prefer to have my toenails ripped out one by one than watch anything that features them.
Despicable and dangerous pair of creeps.
I deffo want to keep my telly in one piece! if I was to watch it I'd probably lob the remote control through it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
conspiracy theories have always really annoyed me, mostly because they seem to be designed to suck in gullible folks but..... social media has become too powerful & it's not easy to see what issues are being instigated by bots & evil-doers.... for example, Russia hates NATO, the EU, democracies & has been shown to have interfered in many global turmoils (Afghanistan, Africa, Ukraine, etc.). They continue to interfere in US politics & reports state that they may have been active in Brexit (altho this has not been investigated as well as the US election interference). it would not surprise me if such powers were trying to destroy the monarchy by fanning flames/bots of hate/racism on social media & even helping to finance players like Haz/Meg. there has been speculation in the past, of Ruskie billionaire providing them with a luxurious house in Vancouver, of a Russian previously owning their home in Montecito.... & where ARE they getting their money from ?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Might as well discuss the British Empire… seems irrelevant. This is going to be a lot of nonsense
This documentary is going to be about nothing as reading the synopsis makes the programme sound extremely dull and makes it sound like nothing is going to happen and watching the trailer makes it seem like the only things that are going to be seen are pictures that have never been shared before with some input from Harry and Meghan.
Is the doc called ‘Snog, Snog or Snog’? Me thinks watching a snog fest just confirms that they are trying to make everyone believe it is a true love story - they look to be trying too hard. I believe William and Kate are the image of true love happy and relaxed in each others company and leave the public displays of affection at home.
I wonder if we will see Smegzy picking her teeth to get rid of all those ginger bristles rooted in between those fake veneers 😬 🤢
Yeah I was going to say this why are they trying so hard to prove to everyone that they are in love it just has the complete opposite effect and tells me that they are a couple who are not in love with each other because if they were in love they don't need to show it in this documentary they can show it to each other in private away from the cameras.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
“Commentary from friends and family”
The only family she speaks to is Doria, who on earth from Pube Head’s family have commented ?
Maybe Fergie? Eugenie?

They're really the only two possibilities I can see.

I doubt any of the Spencers would touch this with a bargepole, given that the Earl refused to let NF film The Crown at Althorp.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The lady is 83 years old. She can settle into her retirement now although she might feel a bit sad about not being wanted anymore.
83 bless her and probably feeling upset and tormented because her comment has brought trouble to the RF she has dedicated a lot of her life to… I hope she can move on and not let this eat her up

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Interesting point made. The statement of the convo provided by Ngazi looks like a transcript. Could it be a recording. Says why weren't the facts obtained first and investigations held. LH hasn't had her side of the story.

Reactions: 20
83 bless her and probably feeling upset and tormented because her comment has brought trouble to the RF she has dedicated a lot of her life to… I hope she can move on and not let this eat her up
I feel for her. She will feel she has let the RF down after so many years... just glad she doesnt have to face QE2 .Bless them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
One of the most discussed couples in history OR one of the most disgusting couples in history? The latter works for me! 😂

That is overblown for starters. They are only discussed because they have saturated the media with their tales of woe and because the opportunistic press see them as a cash cow, so will happily keep peddling all these stories about them.

At the end of the day, you have one academically challenged, work shy balding ginger guy with an inferiority complex, and a valley girl wannabe with lots of moles and an inferiority complex.
Without the Royal titles, there wouldn’t be enough content to even make up a teaser trailer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
There should be a support webpage set up or something. I hope in priivate K and C are showing her lots of kindness and sympsthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It might be that I don't follow sugars, but it seems like Boston is going well? Certainly much better than Jamaica!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
This is what happens when people with zero talent get their hands on lots of money. So-called 'Lotto Lout' Michael Carol from years back had more class than these too and he built a banger-racing track in his bleeping back garden. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This documentary is going to be about nothing as reading the synopsis makes the programme sound extremely dull and makes it sound like nothing is going to happen and watching the trailer makes it seem like the only things that are going to be seen are pictures that have never been shared before with some input from Harry and Meghan.

Yeah I was going to say this why are they trying so hard to prove to everyone that they are in love it just has the complete opposite effect and tells me that they are a couple who are not in love with each other because if they were in love they don't need to show it in this documentary they can show it to each other in private away from the cameras.
They only have their marriage and connection to the RF. They are as useful as a chocolate fireguard.

They have produced nothing of any substance so there’s unlikely to be any filming of meetings, visits or any meaningful, valuable input.

The love story??😂😂 , that’s all they have and it’s 6 likely episodes of bilge.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What is going on with Meghan's bump in this picture it doesn't look right. To me this definitely is not a real baby bump as it is a weird shape and is too high up plus she hasn't got any swelling on her ankles, feet or hands as they are still the same shape.
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, I’m pages behind but just come across this photo. Strange Moon bump shape but what about the see through skirt caused by the sun being behind it …… Remind you of someone? Yes, the pic. of a young Diana who had just started dating PC. She was still working in the nursery, is holding one of the children in her arms and you can see her legs through her skirt ….. caused quite a stir at the time!

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Is the doc called ‘Snog, Snog or Snog’? Me thinks watching a snog fest just confirms that they are trying to make everyone believe it is a true love story - they look to be trying too hard. I believe William and Kate are the image of true love happy and relaxed in each others company and leave the public displays of affection at home.
I wonder if we will see Smegzy picking her teeth to get rid of all those ginger bristles rooted in between those fake veneers 😬 🤢
Regarding their fake "lurrved up" photos....I'm sure that Minge had a voice in her head saying "Wonder how long I can keep this pretence up with this dumb ginger?".

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Russell whatsisname on Lorraine saying this has overshadowed W&K's trip and mentioning colonialism and imperialism. Then we had Lorraine simpering away and talking to the doctor who is British but has Asian heritage and he says we should educate ourselves. Lorraine never mentions that this woman had a traditional outfit on of course.
Whenever I see Lorraine Kelly’s name, I think of the photo sometimes shared on the Secret Celebrity Gossip pages 🙀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Seems to be just the fake-African woman's carefully worded tweet, which was corroborated within seconds by her dodgy mate and using the exact same key words (which implies something orchestrated and planned in itself).

I don't know why Jeremy Vine, Nick Ferrari this morning, and the rest of the media are so quick to simply believe what the woman wrote as the truth. Nobody seems to have questioned that it might be exaggerated or even completely made up? This isn't helped by Lady Susan "stepping aside" immediately which comes across as "yes I did say exactly that", an admission of guilt? The palace / Lady Susan should have simply used the words of our great dearly departed Queen and said "mmmm, recollections may vary" and left it at that, at least then Jeremy Vine might have done a little teeny weeny bit of investigative journalism rather than going all shouty shola immediately.
BIB - Exactly what I was thinking earlier.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Me tree is up , and like me, it's taken on a decidedly wonky look.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.