Harry & Meghan #269 When will Charles put an end to this crap? The ginger whinger and his penis fly trap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the race chatter aside, I’m dreading the release of that stupid docuseries on the Harkles, the previews issued today are so simpering and self absorbed, I just want to turn off all media so I don’t have to endure the media crap that accompanies it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I am not a woman of the world. I'm not from the UK. I can't remember how I ended up on Tattlelife. It doesn't matter now anyway I'm here and I love reading everyone's posts, drawings, paintings and pets.

I just thought wouldn't it be good if a Cultural Court (I know I know I too thought I was writing in to the Viz pages for a second) presided over by a trio of Judges passed judgement over what is racist and what's not. I'm at a loss as to why the 'racism' raised in the OW interview was left just hanging there.

This latest alleged racism is off the scale bonkers. It's taken as gospel that this woman with 62 years unblemished service suddenly turned rogue and acted racist. I feel sad for the LiW. I believe it was a case of people getting their wires crossed, but now it's blown up outta all proportion.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
And who walked in, saw her crying, and thought “I’ll just get a photo of this”…?

If it was Sparry or Doria or someone else who allegedly cares about her, wouldn’t their first reaction be to rush over and comfort her?

Of course that’s all moot anyway because it was as staged as all their other photos.
She saw how this worked for Chrissy Teigan when Chrissy released those photos after her miscarriage, and not long afterwards we had the Douchess releasing her own sad story about her mythcarriage.
Something like that, Meghan will bank, to later embroil into her own narrative. This is why I call Markle a maladaptive daydreamer, because she takes things she sees in films and adverts, or has seen happen to a celebrity, and it stimulates or triggers the fantasist within her, and this will be heightened when she see the publics reaction to it, and she’ll want a piece of that for herself.
She is curating her life, which is a bit of a ‘chicken and the egg’ conundrum, because her life plays out in her head first and then she’ll act it out, so it’s not really real life, but Meghan’s sub-reality.
I think this is why she gets so angry when things don’t go her way, because they are deviating from what she has envisaged in her head beforehand. So 💯 she is majorly pissed that Britain didn’t fawn over her and look to her as the second coming of Diana.
Her upbringing is no doubt to blame for this. No doubt there was some form of trauma, which if her mother was incarcerated or simply walked out could have been the catalyst, but also being spoiled by her father and encouraged to think of herself as being something stratospherically bigger then she actually is.
Her father boosting her self esteem within the family circle was probably manageable, but once she got into the real world and this heightened sence of self was not shared by the people she met, or Hollywood, or the masses when she became famous - this explains the chip on her shoulder and the ongoing temper tantrum we are witnessing to date.

Everyone will pay for Meghan not being universally adored unconditionally.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
haven’t been following this very well and just joined twitter. But is there an actual recording of lady Susan or only this woman’s account?

Reactions: 22
I think this Ngozi should be put under the microscope. Seems to me if she is British dressed the way she is isn’t that cultural appropriation? If I was advising the royal family I would say F them and would not support any charity that is not all inclusive. As far as the Harkles I would go scorched earth along the lines of Sherman’s burning of Atlanta. My late ex husband used to say the best defense is a good offense and I think in this case it is. If you look at things through a historical perspective there was a very good reason that the losers entire families would be put to death down to the smallest child ruthless yes but you don’t have to worry about anyone left for the losing side to rally around in the future.

Microscope and possibly legal action - if (when) her malicious intention against RF and smear activity prove true…

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
So when King William ascends would the COS change to exclude the grifting prick?
Not until George is 18, and not even then.
It's technically a complete overhaul of the Regency Acts that is needed , otherwise Charles just pulled a blinder (and the government ) by claiming that they ''changed'' something by introducing Counsellors from lower positions in LoS.
The reality:
The Lasscelles and the Fife's were counsellors, and its perfectly valid , just like its now claimed for Anne and Edward, basically by bypassing the 1937 Regency Act, and going backwards with Acts by ''appointing'' CoS.
Succession act 2013 is also unconstitutional , example in Canada.
Harry's status also changed with the Queen's death, he has precedence now over the Wales children.
Of course it's not noticeable now, because nobody wants to notice it until it's too late.

Example:
'' March 17, 1925: before George V's Mediterranean cruise, were appointed as Counsellors: the duke of Gloucester (then Prince Henry), the archbishop of Canterbury, the Lord Chancellor and the Prime Minister (the Lord President of the Council, Lord Curzon, was very ill). The Prince of Wales was about to leave for South Africa and the duke of York was in Kenya. It was seen as customary to appoint at least one member of the royal family among the counsellors. ''

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Kind of funny that Kate and William are smack dab in the middle of the liberal wokety woke woke bubble of Somerville MA. This area is so liberal that people don’t bother to talk about how the royal family is racist because it would be nuts to think it isn’t. Somerville is even to the left of Cambridge MA!
It's funny you mention that because the British royal family, anti-monarchists, and Meghan Markle are basically a microcosm of the left-right politics. More conservative types are monarchists, more liberal types are anti-monarchists, and the woke scream racism and misogyny with every chance they can get.

In Canada right now less than 35% of the population support the monarchy because most Canadians are so woke, the only reason we are not a republic is because a constitutional amendment is near impossible to do without shattering the country.

I'm a monarchist, and Meghan Markle and her squad is not making it any easier to promote the monarchy here. We now have a bunch of morons destroying statues of Queen Victoria and the English prime ministers here. The liberal elite in the capital claim to support our heritage but sit idly and do nothing to support the monarchy.

It's not a surprise that Meghan Markle met Harry in Toronto, it's the wokest city on Earth. Toronto is more woke than New York, Los Angeles, Portland, and the entirety of Europe.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Crying her eyes out in front of her Hermes blanket which costs over £1,200/$1,600
Note to self … next time I am in a sad situation and people are crying their eyes out in front of me .. a funeral for example- whip the camera out and take a snap- don’t bother comforting them-

The fakenesss… I won’t be watching their docuseries… I would rather have raging diarrhoea for every minute it is on 💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
None of the historians or contributors to this program can hope to be invited to anything royal going forward.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
I would prefer to have my toenails ripped out one by one than watch anything that features them.
Despicable and dangerous pair of creeps.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Those pics are perfect for promoting a teenagers in love scenario. They look less convincing for a couple who are married with children 😁
Is the doc called ‘Snog, Snog or Snog’? Me thinks watching a snog fest just confirms that they are trying to make everyone believe it is a true love story - they look to be trying too hard. I believe William and Kate are the image of true love happy and relaxed in each others company and leave the public displays of affection at home.
I wonder if we will see Smegzy picking her teeth to get rid of all those ginger bristles rooted in between those fake veneers 😬 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
haven’t been following this very well and just joined twitter. But is there an actual recording of lady Susan or only this woman’s account?
Seems to be just the fake-African woman's carefully worded tweet, which was corroborated within seconds by her dodgy mate and using the exact same key words (which implies something orchestrated and planned in itself).

I don't know why Jeremy Vine, Nick Ferrari this morning, and the rest of the media are so quick to simply believe what the woman wrote as the truth. Nobody seems to have questioned that it might be exaggerated or even completely made up? This isn't helped by Lady Susan "stepping aside" immediately which comes across as "yes I did say exactly that", an admission of guilt? The palace / Lady Susan should have simply used the words of our great dearly departed Queen and said "mmmm, recollections may vary" and left it at that, at least then Jeremy Vine might have done a little teeny weeny bit of investigative journalism rather than going all shouty shola immediately.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I cannot imagine the Palace would act so swiftly on mere heresay to a staff member with over 60 years service without some sort of proof. Just my take on it. I do believe the exchange happened but I also think it was a calculated conversation. They went in looking for some controversy and boy have they got it. I agree with a previous poster, Charles acted swiftly and correctly.
The lady is 83 years old. She can settle into her retirement now although she might feel a bit sad about not being wanted anymore.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
“Commentary from friends and family”
The only family she speaks to is Doria, who on earth from Pube Head’s family have commented ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.