Harry & Meghan #269 When will Charles put an end to this crap? The ginger whinger and his penis fly trap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those are the trousers to go with his dress uniform (which he isn’t qualified to wear any more). Methinks they are overdoing the PDA for the cameras.
Anyway, I have had a truly s**t 4 weeks culminating in the death of my father. This pair of hideous, conniving, money-grabbing, evil, despicable horrors are tipping me over the edge so a wee while away from here, and from the internet in general, is ahead for me. All the best, Tattlers, for the Festive Season.🎄🎄🎄
I am sorry about your dad. Take care of yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think this Ngozi should be put under the microscope. Seems to me if she is British dressed the way she is isn’t that cultural appropriation? If I was advising the royal family I would say F them and would not support any charity that is not all inclusive. As far as the Harkles I would go scorched earth along the lines of Sherman’s burning of Atlanta. My late ex husband used to say the best defense is a good offense and I think in this case it is. If you look at things through a historical perspective there was a very good reason that the losers entire families would be put to death down to the smallest child ruthless yes but you don’t have to worry about anyone left for the losing side to rally around in the future.
In my opinion it is a form of cultural appropriation. Her parents were from the Caribbean not Africa. I ran this past my husband this morning as he is a black man of Caribbean descent born in Britain. He identifies as British because he's never been to the Caribbean or Africa. He said the last thing he would do is adopt an African name and start wearing African robes because it is an appropriation of a culture he knows little about. In fact he knows no more about African traditions than I do.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
I woke up this morning to the news of that nasty race baiting woman, who has single handedly ruined all good publicity for all of the organisations who attended that event to find ways to help the victims of DV, because she wanted to get her 15 mins of fame and to embarrass the RF 😤 The British media should be ashamed of themselves for jumping on the bandwagon but they won’t be.
I took myself out for the day, with my OH and the pups, to walk along a lovely beach and clear my head of all the negativity but then as soon as we get home I’m hit with the ‘netfux cringemaking bullshit scrotes’ show and I’m back in bad form 😡
I really feel for W & C they don’t deserve all of this. H is a nasty vicious traitor and his wife is a fame hungry, soulless witch. KC needs to get rid of both of them from all things connected to the RF. Yes he’ll be accused of being racist if he does but sure he’s getting accused of that anyway!
I’m going to watch National Lampoons Christmas vacation this evening to try to cheer myself up. I hope the next time I see any reports about W&C they will be positive and focus purely on them and Earthshot, not more bullshit from their Not royal overseas embarrassments but I won’t hold my breath.
Apologies I haven’t used a lot of punctuation because I don’t think I’ve taken a breath.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
And who walked in, saw her crying, and thought “I’ll just get a photo of this”…?

If it was Sparry or Doria or someone else who allegedly cares about her, wouldn’t their first reaction be to rush over and comfort her?

Of course that’s all moot anyway because it was as staged as all their other photos.
agreed... and it reminds me of the final clips of the Orca interview, when after they have told their soooo sad victim story, that the Ho & Haz burst into endless giggles.... all staged....

• Sick
Reactions: 39
You can't really even say that the weather is nice because someone might, say have skin cancer and the sun might be offensive to them. I suppose you could say, "isn't it nice that we're having weather" but then you'd offend the climate change brigade. But if I don't talk to anyone, will that be considered violence? You know it's not wonder there are so many ads on American TV for Rx medication....
I really like the ones where death is a possible side effect😎😎😎

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When I moved from Glasgow to work in London, my colleagues called me Haggis, they made comments like Hoots mon, there is a moose loose, wondered where Donald’ troosers were, the usual sort of banter. I was asked if we had buses, or television up there, they though men wore kilts every day. Did I care, no, it was just banter. The only time I get annoyed is if programmes are filling a spot for a violent, wife beating, alcoholic. Very often a Scot is chosen. But my mother complained about that decades ago. Wonder what the reaction would be if instead of a Scot, it was an African.
When I went to Australia about 12 years ago, I told my Italian friends I was travelling with, that if I didn’t get ribbed by an Aussie for being a winging pom, then I’ll be bitterly disappointed. I did, and he went to town, but I didn’t feel like a victim or unsafe or that it had any intention other than a bit of light hearted ribbing. These people need to get over themselves. They have the problem but they are absolutely determined to convince us it is other people who have an issue. Most people are just living their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
You do realise that one of the Christmas ads for Waitrose supermarket had issues, because they did an ad about the changes of the seasons, and how things were grown and showed a scene of 2 farmers harvesting in their tractors, comparing their tan lines!!! It was because the tan didnt mention the issues around skin cancer!!!

Waitrose cuts sun tan scene from Christmas ad following complaints (msn.com)
Oh my God I had no idea! I'd never seen that before! Silence and violence it is then, I suppose! :sick:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
In my opinion it is a form of cultural appropriation. Her parents were from the Caribbean not Africa. I ran this past my husband this morning as he is a black man of Caribbean descent born in Britain. He identifies as British because he's never been to the Caribbean or Africa. He said the last thing he would do is adopt an African name and start wearing African robes because it is an appropriation of a culture he knows little about. In fact he knows no more about African traditions than I do.
She’s not culturally appropriating as she isn’t dressing up like she’s wearing a costume. This woman is likely part of the generation that is gung ho into rejecting the clothing and names given by white slave owners. I bet she likes to pour water on the ground as part of libation ceremonies before she holds her events and probably talks a lot about “the ancestors.” She’s trying to connect with a past that was stripped from her. I know lots of black people like this even in my own family. It was part and parcel of the black power and decolonization era.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Harry & Meghan #270 Deck The Halls With Hermes Blankets.....

(Fa la la la laa la la duck off) additional bit not for the title cos of the swears ;)
LOVE this one 🤣🎄🙏 Poor me having to film in a rental home complete with the sleb accessory of the moment. Hermes is Markled already since the Kartrashians made them a Thing. Dear God, people can't afford food... who needs a $25k handbag??? A selfish bleep. No wonder the Real HouseHos are always getting robbed. What has the world become 😕 🔥🔥🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 27
bleeping cry me a river ffs.
There are people, children in the world who are victims of abuse, violence, poverty, war, hunger, illness, bereavement, addiction..the list goes on.
And to be fair, I'm not saying life in a gilded cage is something I would want or perhaps could cope with.
But what I am expecting her to do is have a bit of perspective, you know?
As for the RF, they are big enough to look after themselves, and although at the moment I'm still a monarchist and I like PW, I think Charles needs to do something, anything to let his subjects know we aren't being laughed at..
I hope playing the long game works for him, but for me, I'd rather he ripped of the plaster and done with.

I don't know, I just think it's all very tone deaf when there's so much misery in the world.
Lots of love (and dropped and unfound drawing pins from my 70s streamers, 🙈😱) from South Staffordshire xx

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Those are the trousers to go with his dress uniform (which he isn’t qualified to wear any more). Methinks they are overdoing the PDA for the cameras.
Anyway, I have had a truly s**t 4 weeks culminating in the death of my father. This pair of hideous, conniving, money-grabbing, evil, despicable horrors are tipping me over the edge so a wee while away from here, and from the internet in general, is ahead for me. All the best, Tattlers, for the Festive Season.🎄🎄🎄
My deepest condolences. Take care of yourself xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Written by the person with the agenda.
We have no proof or evidence this is an accurate transcript, unless she was wired and recording.
I cannot imagine the Palace would act so swiftly on mere heresay to a staff member with over 60 years service without some sort of proof. Just my take on it. I do believe the exchange happened but I also think it was a calculated conversation. They went in looking for some controversy and boy have they got it. I agree with a previous poster, Charles acted swiftly and correctly.

Reactions: 23
Who's to say that W&C and C&C don't sit with their heads in their hands in despair at the stress No5 and TW bring to them! They just don't film it in arty black and white for dramatic effect!
I've said it before but everything TW does, every staged, dramatic photo just makes me imagine her fake fainting to the floor with her hand to her brow!
I'm absolutely certain that she has performed this move many, many times in her life!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Kind of funny that Kate and William are smack dab in the middle of the liberal wokety woke woke bubble of Somerville MA. This area is so liberal that people don’t bother to talk about how the royal family is racist because it would be nuts to think it isn’t. Somerville is even to the left of Cambridge MA!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
BBC still milking the Fulani story then slot in an announcement of the Harkles "documentary" . duck RIGHT OFF :mad:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Someone earlier said the massive names behind Earthshot would be noticing Netflix and what looks like a co-ordinated campaign. I think this is true and you don’t want to annoy those people.

Reactions: 37
Murky Meg. The woman who was there with Marlene aka Ngazi is very good friends with Shouty Shola

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.