Harry & Meghan #269 When will Charles put an end to this crap? The ginger whinger and his penis fly trap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
have they actually been removed or just the new guys added in so the only change is now the number of COS is higher?
Just added, and its unconstitutional in a majority of countries , which means that at a certain point in the future special Harry will do counsellor jobs in countries where counsellors are always from the LoS order, which is a majority of the Commonwealth .
But it will take some time, to ''cover up'' the traces.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
OK, it's the 1st December and, although I said I wouldn't here it is anyway ........

Day 1 .... what's behind the door on the Gruesome's Advent Calendar? Smeg's thought H should put a gift behind this door so here's what he chose (for himself, he hasn't quite got the hang of this Christmas giving malarkey) ....

View attachment 1773799

Oh I love these @wisebutwild . Can't believe a whole year's wooshed by already with the gruesomes becoming even more hideous. You keep me entertained 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Surrender, capitulation is not a strategy. It is surrender. This is just the start. What is KC going to do if they claim Camilla is a racist? Send her to a nunnery? What about Kate? Beg MM to come back and make her POW to appease the howling mob? I don’t put anything past these two…has nothing been learned from the past? Doesn’t look like it.
JMO, but they should give serious consideration to putting some stuff into the hands of the Government. They've already made things happen in just a couple of weeks regarding the CoS thing, while the RF dithered for a couple of years.

Let them legislate whatever they possibly can over titles. A bill restricting non-working Royals' use of them would be a good start. You don't have to remove them immediately - just make it law that they can't be used for commercial gain or self-promotion, and that they can only be used in the UK and Commonwealth. Any breach will result in removal. Would sort Fergie out as well as the Harkles.

And the RF need to start vetting pretty much every individual and/or organisation that attends events much more thoroughly. Look at social media and anything that reeks of an "agenda" should be noted. You don't have a right to restrict free speech, obviously, but at the same time you don't have to give some individuals a platform. There are probably plenty more organisations who would welcome the support and opportunities, so why even go near potential troublemakers? Imagine if, instead of Lady H, it had been Queen Rania, Queen Mathilde or CP Mary it had happened to? More care needed, and soon.

Same with the RR. Use local press where possible. Gives them a boost, and they probably deserve the opportunity far more than certain RRs, who are essentially just there to look for trouble rather than do decent reporting on what's actually happening. The US media in Boston are really showing our sorry lot up right now.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Someone should address Markle’s actions this werk…against her constant call for ‘kindness.’ Queen of Mean Girls, she is.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Just like @Ndrangheta posted earlier social media HAS changed society forever and not always in a good way. But we are where we are. It’s not going away. So we have to get smart and learn how to navigate our way through the minefield it has delivered. The RF are a key target for people wanting to make and write headlines so they are under extreme pressure. They seem to be coping pretty well so far even though it has involved making some tough decisions.

In the bio of Lady Susan Hussey, it said that one of her roles was to be able to introduce people to the Queen accurately, eg This is Jenny, she is from Italy, and she works with an environmental charity, and maybe have a few conversation openers to include in that discussion, like where are you staying in London.? ...... so in that context her direct questions do make sense.
And If the Sistahs charity wasnt directly invited, that makes it even more important for her to have a few background details about the guests to include.

I can see why this lady has cried foul, and complained of racism. And why Lady Susan Hussey has resigned, and fallen on her sword.

But as others have said, Lady Susan Hussey is 83. Thats an old lady from a previous generation. Whatever happened to the idea of respecting your elders? It was probably an noisy event, so maybe hard to hear.
Ngozi was wearing full african garb, she was allowing her hair to fall over her name badge, and to me this is the kind of thing that perhaps could have been better dealt with, by a quiet word, rather than turning it into a media storm.
Her charity works with women from African and Caribbean heritages, who are victims of domestic violence.
if you cant mention ethnicity, How are you meant to ask any questions about her charity?
Would you be allowed to ask why they just focus on women who come from African and Caribbean heritages ? or would that be a racist question?
Would you be allowed to ask how DV is different for women who come from African and Caribbean heritages? or would this be racist?
(I am assuming there must be specific cultural, religious or ethnic differences for this Sistahs charity to exist?)

Thank goodness, it was Lady Susan who got caught in the storm, in some respects it could easily have been Camilla!
I think this Ngozi should be put under the microscope. Seems to me if she is British dressed the way she is isn’t that cultural appropriation? If I was advising the royal family I would say F them and would not support any charity that is not all inclusive. As far as the Harkles I would go scorched earth along the lines of Sherman’s burning of Atlanta. My late ex husband used to say the best defense is a good offense and I think in this case it is. If you look at things through a historical perspective there was a very good reason that the losers entire families would be put to death down to the smallest child ruthless yes but you don’t have to worry about anyone left for the losing side to rally around in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Scabies being particularly slimy slug like this week. He really is like the stupid minion in a bad movie. Gets flung something to tweet and you can hear him panting.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
JMO, but they should give serious consideration to putting some stuff into the hands of the Government. They've already made things happen in just a couple of weeks regarding the CoS thing, while the RF dithered for a couple of years.

Let them legislate whatever they possibly can over titles. A bill restricting non-working Royals' use of them would be a good start. You don't have to remove them immediately - just make it law that they can't be used for commercial gain or self-promotion, and that they can only be used in the UK and Commonwealth. Any breach will result in removal. Would sort Fergie out as well as the Harkles.

And the RF need to start vetting pretty much every individual and/or organisation that attends events much more thoroughly. Look at social media and anything that reeks of an "agenda" should be noted. You don't have a right to restrict free speech, obviously, but at the same time you don't have to give some individuals a platform. There are probably plenty more organisations who would welcome the support and opportunities, so why even go near potential troublemakers?

Same with the RR. Use local press where possible. Gives them a boost, and they probably deserve the opportunity far more than certain RRs, who are essentially just there to look for trouble rather than do decent reporting on what's actually happening. The US media in Boston are really showing our sorry lot up right now.
Excellent excellent post!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
OMG is she actually doing a crying scene in that trailer? Give me a break FFS - and him on the guitar ?
Lidl and Farchie let’s all sing together whilst daddy plays three blind mice 🤣
Oh course he has guitar, how else does one sing
Kumbaya Sméagol
Kumbaya
Kumbaya Sméagol
Kumbaya...

Well everyone was wondering about the trailers, we should have seen this one coming. Classic Sméagol scheming. The PPofW are coming to America so
Racist Godmother scandal -check
Trailer of the greatest love story of all time-check (Wait for it- Anthony and Cleopatra reincarnated to fight for racial justice)
Feminist event at a tacky hotel show casing a bronzed face and white neck to symbolize her bi racial heritage-check
And the newest announcement could be be: They have adopted an African, non-binary child - you heard it here first!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Have a look at the daily Mail clip on YouTube the crowds were going wild in the rain, waiting for our future King and Queen. The cheers were incredible- so heartwarming. The crowds were so excited to see them

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm quite intrigued by this photo (listed on the BBC live news of the visit). Not the big banner, the little one. 'Not Elected and Not Scottish'? do they mean Welsh? Eh? unfortunately it's cropped like this so I cant see the whole sign but I don't know what point they're making (apart from not elected).

1669915008848.png

It seems to me like the RF are bound to have the dirt on Meghan, why isn't it being released to the press? It's well past time for a punch to be landed back.
The "never complain, never explain" mantra clearly isn't working with this one, she will keep attacking. The gruesomes have learned they can say whatever they like without consequence and I think it's really causing damage, especially to W&C and their future.
Silence and appeasement is making the RF look weak and like Saint Meghan of Victimville is telling the truth. It sickens me to think she's smugly celebrating getting one over them this week.
I think because they’re saving in case they need it for the divorce. In fairness to them, they had all sorts of dirt on Diana and very, very little of it reached the press.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The fact is that the narrative of the British royal family (as it is now under King Charles II) being racist is false. The British royal family have cordial relations with the royal family of Thailand, the royal family of Bhutan, and the imperial family of Japan, and appropriate deference and respect is accorded to each other based on royal rank, and status.

We haven't seen Catherine travel to Asia yet but Lady Diana was known for her deep curtsies to the previous king of Thailand and the previous emperor of Japan. Prince William and King Charles II (former Prince Charles) have traveled to Asia and give respect and courtesy to the Asian royals who outranked them.

That is why the narrative of the British royal family as being racist simply does not make any sense when they have welcomed and give deference to various Asian royals.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She brings out the negativity in everyone. It’s hilarious she talks about compassion in action. I’ve never known anyone in my lifetime to create such negativity and animosity and division. She’s not just the worse thing to happen to the RF and the UK, she is honestly the worst thing to happen to humanity.

I don’t blame Ashley Cole for that, but he could have taken a hit for the team. Ashley, if you are reading this - how do you sleep at night?!
Ashley .....sleep? Better than H or her I dare to suggest!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You can't really even say that the weather is nice because someone might, say have skin cancer and the sun might be offensive to them. I suppose you could say, "isn't it nice that we're having weather" but then you'd offend the climate change brigade. But if I don't talk to anyone, will that be considered violence? You know it's not wonder there are so many ads on American TV for Rx medication....
You do realise that one of the Christmas ads for Waitrose supermarket had issues, because they did an ad about the changes of the seasons, and how things were grown and showed a scene of 2 farmers harvesting in their tractors, comparing their tan lines!!! It was because the tan didnt mention the issues around skin cancer!!!

Waitrose cuts sun tan scene from Christmas ad following complaints (msn.com)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.