Harry & Meghan #268 ArcheSayonara….I’m too big-headed for a Tiara

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weeellll of course she didn't thank her husband because she's a malicious, self-centered, fame-hungry bleep who would have been just another actress you'd hear about in 15-20 years or so, who, without her husband, would have been arrested for ripping off a video store in downtown LA or found in a seedy hotel room dead after a night of binging on cocaine that was unknowingly laced with Fentanyl...

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Archetypes ends then it's the 'not fly on the wall' heavily edited thing ...then the SPARE.....
Then the Coronation .....tiaras at the ready

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think Harry needs to understand how the tabloids work in so far as eeking every last bit of worth out of a golden goose. Diana in the 90's shifted copies. The summer of 1997 with a new beau was all the tabloids Christmases coming together. Then she died and presumably this meant regular tabloid coverage of her would stop. It didn't. The tabloids latched on to Mohamed Al Fayed, under whose security Diana died, claiming it was an assassination conducted by MI6 and arranged by Prince Philip.
The hotel room footage MI6 probably has under lock and key of Dodi Fayed snorting lines of coke and then banging Diana in all sorts of unnatural positions will blow Hazno's mind. He needs to be careful.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I'm old enough to remember their engagement and I recall it being said that she approached Charles at a barbecue and told him how sad she'd felt watching him at Mountbatten's funeral and that she'd thought he needed someone by his side to look after him. She might have been young but I think she knew what she was doing. Perhaps the link being pointed to for the deaths of Mountbatten and Diana is that his was the starting point for their relationship?
She decided she was having him after he dated her sister

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I love trash tv, but
I’ve never watched a Housewives episode, the closet I came was a few Mob Wives, or whatever it was called. But I like Lisa Rhiinna, ftom her soap days, and she was host of soap dish on the old soap opera channel. But just never watched those series. I will start, just to stop if Meg ever gets a role.
I seriously wouldn’t if you liked Rhinna - she is a tit stirring, two faced cow, her and bloody Erica feed off each other and just spoil everything for everyone else - they are bullies as well. I understand there is info on TMZ.

Back o/t

Have just read some of the podcrap transcript and Andy Cohen just sounding like a massive arse licker and obviously hoping he can get her on his show somehow. She was a nobody when she met him, twice, why would he consider her for any of his shows? She wasn’t a Housewife in BH she lived in Canada with Trevor didn’t she? And after the dumping would still not have been a ‘housewife’. I cannot abide all the Hollyweird fakery. Let’s see what he has her playing a part in in the future. Could possibly be talk of a Meghan does royal reality show and yes I am still of the opinion she wants back into the Hollyweird scene no matter what - she wants as many awards as she can con her way into and longs to be back on the TV / Films arena - me thinks she protests too much about ‘never and wouldn’t’ go back to any kind of media.
Gawd she gives me the ick - she is beyond transparent - it is all reverse psychology.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
It is absolutely bizarre that the documentary is released next week and no trailer and no Netflix listing in the coming soon section. For what was supposed to be a major release and major coup for Netflix there should be bigger fanfare. Trailers are normally out a few weeks before, hype should be being built so people jump on it the second its released

You don't just rely on fickle press coverage, and it's not exactly getting that big a coverage anyway.

Reactions: 32
Strange to think that this was the creature that he felt he had to try hard to impress.
Who would have thought that the grandson of the Queen would have found this appealing and decided he wanted to spend his whole life with her.
If there was ever any doubt that he’s not right in the head, well there’s the proof right there.
And this was the woman who set great store by being ‘classy’. Apparently.
No wonder his elder male relatives advised caution.

View attachment 1769078
I'm old enough to remember Andrew being advised not to marry Koo Stark - us as she was known and Katie Rabett who'd both made dodgy films.
Seems they turned a blind eye to Harry

It is absolutely bizarre that the documentary is released next week and no trailer and no Netflix listing in the coming soon section. For what was supposed to be a major release and major coup for Netflix there should be bigger fanfare. Trailers are normally out a few weeks before, hype should be being built so people jump on it the second its released

You don't just rely on fickle press coverage, and it's not exactly getting that big a coverage anyway.
Agreed
They trailed the Crown for weeks b4
Methinks there's still editing or filming going on as they don't have enough material
Remember the pic yesterday of her helping in a refuge?

Reactions: 26
A bit off topic. I caught a bit of GB News this morning and the panel were discussing press freedom. One of the panelists ( can't remember his name, but he used to be a LibDem MP ) said that there are a lot more injuctions and super - injuctions in place than people realise. He also said that some of the super - injuctions ( which means you can't even acknowledge that an injuctions exists ) involve the Royal Family. I did wonder if he was alluding to the Harkles, but it could be someone else.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

The thing is Netflix haven't actually confirmed that the documentary is going to be released next week the only people that are reporting this are Page Six and I will only believe that the documentary is being released when Netflix themselves confirm it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Netflix release crap documentaries all the time with no fanfare ;)

They know it's tit, they know they can't stop people watching it but they've clearly decided not to throw good money after bad with advertising (plus they know the media will watch it and comment on it - giving them free publicity).

I think they want it done with just like the rest of us ;)

P.S. This will make 'It's a royal knockout' look like a tour de force

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
This person makes a good point this interview is about men yet Meghan doesn't invite Harry to join in with this podcast, however further down in this tweet someone mentions that yesterday in the rumour mill they read that Meghan wanted to interview Harry however he refused to be interviewed for her podcast. It is very strange though that this podcast was all about women and their stereotypes then BAM in the very last episode the podcast ends with men being interviewed.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I agree 100% with what you just stated. I despise her but I absolutely detest him. He was looking for an excuse to turn on his family and smeg gave him permission. I hope they both rot in hell.

I feel like we spend more time tearing in to TW on here only because she court's the attention so much more than Harry. And on the surface she definitely seems worse - Smeg's an ambitious narc chancer unburdened by a moral compass. but there's just something deeply wrong with Harry to be so warped by petty spite.

I've only glanced the thread recently but it seems his protective royal shield is cracking. Even boring 'scandal' like the royal housewives fling was apparently covered up by the grey suits.

Someone posted a while back that they knew someone who got bullied by Harry at school. Now he allegedly shot cats in Afghanistan.
I'm wondering just how much the RF covered up - maybe his best way of taking them down is to admit all the awful things he's done that they've been complacent in?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think Harry needs to understand how the tabloids work in so far as eeking every last bit of worth out of a golden goose. Diana in the 90's shifted copies. The summer of 1997 with a new beau was all the tabloids Christmases coming together. Then she died and presumably this meant regular tabloid coverage of her would stop. It didn't. The tabloids latched on to Mohamed Al Fayed, under whose security Diana died, claiming it was an assassination conducted by MI6 and arranged by Prince Philip. It was bonkers but such cognitive dissonance allowed Fayed to distort his responsibility in it i.e. three people died in a car accident driven by his head of security. Operation Paget investigated just in case there might be any actual validity to Fayeds claims. They found nothing. The tabloids fuelled conspiracy theories because (a) it made them money and (b) some people are idiots and are incapable of separating fact from fiction. Harry is one of these idiots. Even Al Fayed had to ultimately accept that there simply was no plot or conspiracy. His head of security drove too fast, lost control going into a tunnel and came to a sudden fatal stop against a pillar. Occams Razor. I think Harry, if he is going all in on the conspiracy theories, needs to come to terms with the fact (the actual fact) that his mother, who wasn't wearing a seatbelt, died so unnecessarily due to injuries sustained in a car accident and not in some clandestine operation executed under orders from his dad or his granddad.
Wow, I think you're being a bit elitist here. Superior people saw right through it? I can remember the day Di was killed and in the afternoon, I went to visit my elderly mother. The first thing she said was 'Do you think MFI did it?' She meant MI5 of course not the furniture store MFI
My mother wasn't stupid, and neither am I. The first thing people were asking was if it was deliberate. Once it came out about the drunk driver and lack of seatbelt most people forgot it and carried on. The conspiracy theorists of course had a field day. And there is stuff that's really dodgy about it. Not so much in the accident itself but how things were done after it. Questions that weren't answered. Personally I'm over it and don't care. But people who research the stuff are not necessarily stupid and unintelligent. The role of the tabloids was and is to ridicule conspiracy theories and tell everyone how silly they are. But intelligent people know that conspiracies litter history. And there are still conspiracies happening today. Whether the death of Diana is one of them is another matter.
TL:DR Don't be such an intellectual snob. You're on a gossip forum.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
My virgin try at title:)

Harry & Meghan #269: You forget I'm a seed, Nutsedge weed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The thing is Netflix haven't actually confirmed that the documentary is going to be released next week the only people that are reporting this are Page Six and I will only believe that the documentary is being released when Netflix themselves confirm it.
I think Netflix are reluctant to release any trailers or promos because they know what they have on their hands is complete and utter shite. If it was genuinely any good then I am sure they would be promoting it. It's like using the timing of the lifting of review embargos for movies and linking it to the subsequent quality of the movie. The closer this embargo is lifted before general release correlates to the subjective quality of the film i.e. a decent flick will be allowed early previews and resultant critical (and influential) reviews in order to generate buzz but a turkey will be stubbornly withheld until the last possible moment to salvage some prospect of people getting duped into going to see the film before potentially seeing overwhelmingly scathing reviews. The only positive ones being from non-entity media outlets which is another red flag in itself. It will just show up on the 8th December and left without fanfare like a steaming turd with Netflix hoping people won't notice it is even there or even look into how much money they sunk and wasted on these dopes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
@Cassandra333 I've got a late afternoon Zoom w several reps from the district and their attorney. I share your superpower of quietly and verbally annihilating them that deserve it. I'll be channeling your spirit in my virtual corner. I'm pretty sure the principal went home and shot drugs into his eyeballs I dragged him so badly at our last meeting.

It's been a tit month; we have the POW Carol service to look forward to soon! 🥰🎄
Good luck! 🤗

And yay!

OMG I must write out all the Christmas cards today 😱😱 where is this year disappearing to? December in under 48 hrs
😱😱 Already?!!! I'm living in denial 😂

Release date 8th December BUT no trailers yet which is odd

If they showed trailers, there would be nothing left to see in the show 😂

Yeah, she's a seed alright...
A bleeping DEMON SEED!!
Satan's spawn...
I think Satan would like to object to that.

Strange to think that this was the creature that he felt he had to try hard to impress.
Who would have thought that the grandson of the Queen would have found this appealing and decided he wanted to spend his whole life with her.
If there was ever any doubt that he’s not right in the head, well there’s the proof right there.
And this was the woman who set great store by being ‘classy’. Apparently.
No wonder his elder male relatives advised caution.

View attachment 1769078
It was the 'fun Minge' in the creepy candy coating.

One of my aunts, when I was deemed almost ready for marriage a couple of centuries ago, advised that men prefer to marry women who are 'ladies in the streets and hos between the sheets'. Or something like that. Have seen that to be very true.

Especially with my narc uncle and his wife who strangely resemble William and Smegs a lot. He was handsome, charming, and thanks to the allowances/earnings he regularly stole from his siblings and spent liberally on his friends, was very popular. Was a complete shock when he chose his wife - she was not very intelligent, not pretty at all, dark as a pot, pimply, lacked any sense of hygiene or decorum. But she was very 'willing', and he was, in reality, spurned by all and any women he approached because he isn't actually a nice person (and my grandfather is notorious for being beyond stingy with family and is a raging misogynist). She'd done her post-grad before getting married, but calls herself a child bride to this day. Excellent at pretending to be a shy virgin type, when we know all about her affairs pre and post marriage. But at the same time she always has that knowing signalling thing going on that guys find hot 🤮 (I really don't understand men at all). In fact, her grifting Minge is so famous that when her family's neighbours' daughter married one of my cousins (not her son), they just absolutely refused to associate with us for being related to them. Thankfully we don't really meet more than once in 4-5 years, and I guess they now know that we aren't on good terms so they're at least polite. Still cautious. Can't blame them 🤷

But anyway, like my uncle's wife, Smegs has this creepy candy coating of being a *ahem* humanitarian, hard worker, talented, independent (ask the sugars), charming.. enough, I'm going to puke. But you get the idea. The victimhood enables men like Sparry and my uncle to feel powerful and hero-like, when they really aren't. Feeds their egos. And especially they get that thrill that their 'coveted by all' wives 🤮 become hos only for them (though that's a joke!).

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It hadnt occurred to me that thats why they'd paused it, i just assumed it was fallout from the last season and reunion.....well I'd say RHOBH can't get any worse but you never know!
Is that why we're hearing rumours she's moving to Bel Air?

I'm sure she'd jump at RH. She'd probably use it to get her own spinoff.

Can you imagine Hazza being forced to appear in it? :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Wow, I think you're being a bit elitist here. Superior people saw right through it? I can remember the day Di was killed and in the afternoon, I went to visit my elderly mother. The first thing she said was 'Do you think MFI did it?' She meant MI5 of course not the furniture store MFI
My mother wasn't stupid, and neither am I. The first thing people were asking was if it was deliberate. Once it came out about the drunk driver and lack of seatbelt most people forgot it and carried on. The conspiracy theorists of course had a field day. And there is stuff that's really dodgy about it. Not so much in the accident itself but how things were done after it. Questions that weren't answered. Personally I'm over it and don't care. But people who research the stuff are not necessarily stupid and unintelligent. The role of the tabloids was and is to ridicule conspiracy theories and tell everyone how silly they are. But intelligent people know that conspiracies litter history. And there are still conspiracies happening today. Whether the death of Diana is one of them is another matter.
TL:DR Don't be such an intellectual snob. You're on a gossip forum.
I think a lot of the problem came from her poor poor me playing victim and Charles being played as the bad guy in their marriage. I always thought if the royal family or MI5 wanted her killed there were a lot better means of doing it than something so messy and face it the royal family would have been much better off with Charles being a widow than divorced😎😎🤔🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.