Harry & Meghan #268 ArcheSayonara….I’m too big-headed for a Tiara

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, I think you're being a bit elitist here. Superior people saw right through it? I can remember the day Di was killed and in the afternoon, I went to visit my elderly mother. The first thing she said was 'Do you think MFI did it?' She meant MI5 of course not the furniture store MFI
My mother wasn't stupid, and neither am I. The first thing people were asking was if it was deliberate. Once it came out about the drunk driver and lack of seatbelt most people forgot it and carried on. The conspiracy theorists of course had a field day. And there is stuff that's really dodgy about it. Not so much in the accident itself but how things were done after it. Questions that weren't answered. Personally I'm over it and don't care. But people who research the stuff are not necessarily stupid and unintelligent. The role of the tabloids was and is to ridicule conspiracy theories and tell everyone how silly they are. But intelligent people know that conspiracies litter history. And there are still conspiracies happening today. Whether the death of Diana is one of them is another matter.
TL:DR Don't be such an intellectual snob. You're on a gossip forum.
There will always be conspiracy theories when high profile people are involved so your mother and yourself to react with questioning it is not stupidity. To clarify, I am referring to the years after the accident when these theories were particularly fuelled by the internet and the tabloids (themselves knowing it was rubbish). It was a golden goose being wrung out. Someone incapable of disseminating fact from fiction is, particularly after a high profile investigation eliminating any plots, is to my mind idiotic. There will always be people who believe it was an assassination plot. A plot which could have been stopped in its tracks by Diana wearing a seatbelt i.e. it is argued that she may have survived if she had a seatbelt. There will always be people who believe it was an assassination plot and won’t be convinced otherwise.

Reactions: 35
This person makes a good point this interview is about men yet Meghan doesn't invite Harry to join in with this podcast, however further down in this tweet someone mentions that yesterday in the rumour mill they read that Meghan wanted to interview Harry however he refused to be interviewed for her podcast. It is very strange though that this podcast was all about women and their stereotypes then BAM in the very last episode the podcast ends with men being interviewed.
Not really.
She's scraped the bottom of the barrel and all that is left is Trevor Noah, and whoever that other bloke is.
And, seeing as it's the same censorious schtick about what people can and can't say it hardly matters who was the guest.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She is just so desperate.

Andy Cohen has a decently sized fanbase as does Trevor Noah. Together they could get her podcast possibly into the Top 20 in the US at least. But they won't. Just like all of Jameela Jamil's "large fanbase" and drama still couldn't get her a top 30.

Then the BRF bashing will get UK listeners to tune in and give her views.

It is all calculated.

But what I love is that she absolutely KNOWS her podcast tanked.

And dear God, she is cringey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
There will always be conspiracy theories when high profile people are involved so your mother and yourself to react with questioning it is not stupidity. To clarify, I am referring to the years after the accident when these theories were particularly fuelled by the internet and the tabloids (themselves knowing it was rubbish). It was a golden goose being wrung out. Someone incapable of disseminating fact from fiction is, particularly after a high profile investigation eliminating any plots, is to my mind idiotic. There will always be people who believe it was an assassination plot. A plot which could have been stopped in its tracks by Diana wearing a seatbelt i.e. it is argued that she may have survived if she had a seatbelt. There will always be people who believe it was an assassination plot and won’t be convinced otherwise.
My point is that you might be wrong. I'm not saying that you are, I'm saying that you might be. Statements like 'someone incapable of disseminating fact from fiction..' Who are these people? Religious people? Trans people? Tribal people?
What if, it's you who is incapable of seeing the difference between fact from fiction? Again, not saying you are.
No one (including me) is as intelligent as they think they are.

Reactions: 19
Not really.
She's scraped the bottom of the barrel and all that is left is Trevor Noah, and whoever that other bloke is.
And, seeing as it's the same censorious schtick about what people can and can't say it hardly matters who was the guest.

Totally.

I mean, I haven't listened to it but I am Trevor and Andy aren't exactly erudite.

She couldn't find better men to interview?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And she named dropped "Glo, who is one of my dear friends" didn't like the RH franchise. Glo, who she met 3 or 4 times max...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
They'll kill him off before they let Scientology get him. Can you imagine the damage that would do? David Miscavige turning up for Christmas dinner?
No way will that happen!
Of course they can have smeg.
I don’t think Scientology would take either of them

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Totally.

I mean, I haven't listened to it but I am Trevor and Andy aren't exactly erudite.

She couldn't find better men to interview?
I wonder what happened to her interview with Kasiopia Moore as she was supposed to be on Meghan's podcast yet didn't appear in any of her episodes and I wonder if she included men in her final episode because 1. The women were tired of the digs that she was constantly making and 2. Nobody else wanted to do the podcast with her and as a result Meghan couldn't find anyone suitable to take part in the final episode of Archetypes.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
My point is that you might be wrong. I'm not saying that you are, I'm saying that you might be. Statements like 'someone incapable of disseminating fact from fiction..' Who are these people? Religious people? Trans people? Tribal people?
What if, it's you who is incapable of seeing the difference between fact from fiction? Again, not saying you are.
No one (including me) is as intelligent as they think they are.

Of course I could be wrong. It is actually good to be sceptical in general but it feeds into the process of empirical evidence to use as proof/truth/facts. It is what separates the fact from the fiction, the evidence based theories from the conspiracy theories. Even the most successful theories in history could be wrong. I could throw something and I fully expect it will fall to the ground. Unless I ever see something not do that then I'll be satisfied that the theory of universal gravitation explains what I am seeing. Just like I am happy to accept the conclusions reached from Operation Paget and be satisfied that it was a tragic car accident. Now saying that, if some incontrovertible evidence comes up regarding an assassination plot and/or an establishment cover up then I am happy to say I am wrong. That's the core problem with conspiracy theories, once you submit them to an actual process then they crumble. Picking and choosing, selective biases all get obliterated once consensus must come into things. These theories then become subjective opinions. People are free to think it was it was a plot but the established facts simply suggest it wasn't. Al Fayed claimed it was a plot. It was investigated, scrutinised and his claims are baseless because there is (as yet) no evidence for his claims.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Don't you think though if Cruise reached-out to Meg she'd be at least tempted? When Catherine and Tom were together at that premiere thing it did make me feel uncomfortable. There is no way Tom doesn't know about the bullying that goes on at Sea Org ... not to mention the break-up of family units etc. Meghan would be an easy convert, she's already ghosted her entire family ... so has Hazno I suppose; they'd be perfect recruits for a cult.
Tom was enraptured when he offered his hand to now Princess of Wales.

2-A99-E380-C242-41-F1-B696-734226678-CFE.jpg

Oops , was going to say, after that, I don’t see Tom extending himself to the grusomes. At least not the Ho.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
43 tells us how amazing she is and how much work she does for women's rights.
Meanwhile, three Queens, a Crown Princess, a Countess and two First Ladies gather:

Meghan'sMole has a transcript of Andy Cohen on the podcast

"...look I didn't want to embarrass him but I thought it was funny to remember how things were."

But that was exactly her intention...
I've moved on, I'm a Duchess now and very rich, so I'll just sit here and remind you how I'm more than just a celebrity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Wow, I think you're being a bit elitist here. Superior people saw right through it?
TL:DR Don't be such an intellectual snob. You're on a gossip forum.
I dunno, I dont think the post was elitist or intellectual snobbery - fair enough for people to question

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Of course I could be wrong. It is actually good to be sceptical in general but it feeds into the process of empirical evidence to use as proof/truth/facts. It is what separates the fact from the fiction, the evidence based theories from the conspiracy theories. Even the most successful theories in history could be wrong. I could throw something and I fully expect it will fall to the ground. Unless I ever see something not do that then I'll be satisfied that the theory of universal gravitation explains what I am seeing. Just like I am happy to accept the conclusions reached from Operation Paget and be satisfied that it was a tragic car accident. Now saying that, if some incontrovertible evidence comes up regarding an assassination plot and/or an establishment cover up then I am happy to say I am wrong. That's the core problem with conspiracy theories, once you submit them to an actual process then they crumble. Picking and choosing, selective biases all get obliterated once consensus must come into things. These theories then become subjective opinions. People are free to think it was it was a plot but the established facts simply suggest it wasn't. Al Fayed claimed it was a plot. It was investigated, scrutinised and his claims are baseless because there is (as yet) no evidence for his claims.
Okay, once more with feeling. Sigh. I think you're missing the point I was making. You can sneer at the harkles all you want, that's what we're all here to do. But you don't sneer at every day people (conspiracy theorists etc) because it's wrong. You don't know them, you don't know what they're actually saying and if you do, this is the wrong thread to discuss it in. My point is that you shouldn't be looking down on and questioning the intelligence of other groups of people. It makes you look stupid.
And that's all I'm going to say because we're way off topic and I need to witch more about smeg.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wasn't one of the book deal meant to be scribed by 43, that noted and exalted fount of knowledge?

Speaking of 43 (M's Mole image is attached):

You know when people keep using African American like a race card they forget it has nothing to do with race Elon Musk is an African American but nobody ever seems to remember it 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My virgin try at title:)

Harry & Meghan #269: You forget I'm a seed, Nutsedge weed
Suggestion...change "Nutsedge" to "Knotweed"?

"Japanese knotweed is an invasive species of plant which spreads rapidly and overwhelms other plants. It is the fastest growing in the UK.

It can grow almost anywhere and causes serious problems, including loss of native plant species, structural damage (it can grow through asphalt and some other surfaces), reduction in land values and difficulty in obtaining mortgages."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I have watched some of the housewives programs & I am not sure Smeg would survive?!
Whilst I am sure she would start off in the mean girl club, at some point they all turn on you & I don't think she would handle that 😂

Harry & Meghan #269 Will she go from tiaras & champagne to a Housewives PR campaign?
I guarantee they would lose viewers. my mom has watched the franchise for years also watched suits when it was first on she has never liked smog and would quit watching real housewives if they had her on it unless they were ripping her apart

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I seriously wouldn’t if you liked Rhinna - she is a tit stirring, two faced cow, her and bloody Erica feed off each other and just spoil everything for everyone else - they are bullies as well. I understand there is info on TMZ.

Back o/t

Have just read some of the podcrap transcript and Andy Cohen just sounding like a massive arse licker and obviously hoping he can get her on his show somehow. She was a nobody when she met him, twice, why would he consider her for any of his shows? She wasn’t a Housewife in BH she lived in Canada with Trevor didn’t she? And after the dumping would still not have been a ‘housewife’. I cannot abide all the Hollyweird fakery. Let’s see what he has her playing a part in in the future. Could possibly be talk of a Meghan does royal reality show and yes I am still of the opinion she wants back into the Hollyweird scene no matter what - she wants as many awards as she can con her way into and longs to be back on the TV / Films arena - me thinks she protests too much about ‘never and wouldn’t’ go back to any kind of media.
Gawd she gives me the ick - she is beyond transparent - it is all reverse psychology.
Can't you just see it - Smegs is probably suggesting a new show to Cohen - royalty in California or something like that. They can cast Martha Louise of Norway, Theodora of Greece, Fred Windsor's wife, with you know who as the STAR! I'm sure they can find more former/wannabe royals hanging around and then off she goes! 🤣

What a disaster a show like that would be!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.