Harry & Meghan #268 ArcheSayonara….I’m too big-headed for a Tiara

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw this on Reddit. So WIlliam and Harry were thoroughly briefed on the results of the investigation and allowed to ask any questions that they wanted. They were in their 20s....so now Horrid is claiming that it was all a lie and a huge government conspiracy? What a moron - does he think that people do not have the ability to google? It was published as a book!!!

So in 2008, he saw all the evidence, talked to all the investigators, and asked all the questions and was satisfied with the conclusion that it was a horrible accident...but in 2022 the events are somehow shrouded in mystery

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I distinctly remember a Scottish aristocrat saying around the engagement "shy Di? Rubbish, it's Sly Di" which we thought odd at the time.
I'm old enough to remember their engagement and I recall it being said that she approached Charles at a barbecue and told him how sad she'd felt watching him at Mountbatten's funeral and that she'd thought he needed someone by his side to look after him. She might have been young but I think she knew what she was doing. Perhaps the link being pointed to for the deaths of Mountbatten and Diana is that his was the starting point for their relationship?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Wow - I have not listened but this quote made me think that this was a chance to get a passive-aggressive dig at Andy Cohen. Continued score-settling...
"I was so eager to be on your show because I was such a Housewives fan at the time and I just couldn't get booked Andy" He admitting to not remembering ever meeting her.

Unspoken: "and now your groveling ass is on MY show"

Oh and the "drama" in her life is why she stopped watching the Real Housewives series...drama that was 1005 self-inflicted

• Sick
  • Heart
43 tells us how amazing she is and how much work she does for women's rights.
Meanwhile, three Queens, a Crown Princess, a Countess and two First Ladies gather:

Meghan'sMole has a transcript of Andy Cohen on the podcast

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Reporting for duty. The historical fiction series about the First World War, The Regeneration Trilogy by Pat Barker is a must read if you haven't read it already, and I loved Birdsong and Atonement. The Bletchley Park stuff is fascinating, rationing, the POW's, the inflatable tanks, the crossword puzzles - I better shut up because I could go on and on, I'm totally with you on this
Watched the best 3-part series on BBCiplayer last week;
37 Days https://g.co/kgs/aUUhd5
Very dramatic version of the days leading up to WWI. We know the history but seeing the Kaiser's tantrums reenacted are worth it! Love Ian McDiarmid and the great cast.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Tom Bower on gb news last night. He admires Gyles Brandreth but says he was wrong to say HMQ was never critical of smeg and that infact she was disgruntled with her. And that KC, PW and Charles Spencer asked H to not rush into it.

Strange to think that this was the creature that he felt he had to try hard to impress.
Who would have thought that the grandson of the Queen would have found this appealing and decided he wanted to spend his whole life with her.
If there was ever any doubt that he’s not right in the head, well there’s the proof right there.
And this was the woman who set great store by being ‘classy’. Apparently.
No wonder his elder male relatives advised caution.

2F6F8E81-4E57-4E55-ABC6-D385AEE23D84.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I love trash tv, but
I’ve never watched a Housewives episode, the closet I came was a few Mob Wives, or whatever it was called. But I like Lisa Rhiinna, ftom her soap days, and she was host of soap dish on the old soap opera channel. But just never watched those series. I will start, just to stop if Meg ever gets a role.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yeah, she's a seed alright...
A bleeping DEMON SEED!!
Satan's spawn...
Satan's semen in all its glory, 15000 pearl necklaces and counting.

Fornicated,festering,fuckwitted,fuming,fatarsed,faceached old crabfanny.

Shitfaced,slimy,slapper.

bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Watched the best 3-part series on BBCiplayer last week;
37 Days https://g.co/kgs/aUUhd5
Very dramatic version of the days leading up to WWI. We know the history but seeing the Kaiser's tantrums reenacted are worth it! Love Ian McDiarmid and the great cast.
I will watch this as I am a history junkie!
Speaking of Bletchley Park, I watched the movie, Enigma, and was just blown away! Absolutely brilliant!
If you're into reading, I highly recommend "IBM and the Holocaust." THAT was an eye opener as well!
I'm going to see my uncle at Christmas who is 95, retired from IBM, (and still sharp as a tack!) and ask if he has any additional info he'd care to share w/me regarding the millions of dollars IBM made off of genocide. (Maybe I'll just give him the book!)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Don't you think though if Cruise reached-out to Meg she'd be at least tempted? When Catherine and Tom were together at that premiere thing it did make me feel uncomfortable. There is no way Tom doesn't know about the bullying that goes on at Sea Org ... not to mention the break-up of family units etc. Meghan would be an easy convert, she's already ghosted her entire family ... so has Hazno I suppose; they'd be perfect recruits for a cult.
Even Meghan isn't daft enough to get into Scientology... She knows deep down that Harry is the one they'd really want AND they're very very good at making people disappear...

Where is Shelly Miscavige?

• Heart
  • Wow
OMG - this woman never has an original thought. I saw this on Melissa Gilbert's page in early November (ETA: Christine Caine has a gospel podcast)

1669732464631.png

• Wow
  • Sick
I think Harry needs to understand how the tabloids work in so far as eeking every last bit of worth out of a golden goose. Diana in the 90's shifted copies. The summer of 1997 with a new beau was all the tabloids Christmases coming together. Then she died and presumably this meant regular tabloid coverage of her would stop. It didn't. The tabloids latched on to Mohamed Al Fayed, under whose security Diana died, claiming it was an assassination conducted by MI6 and arranged by Prince Philip. It was bonkers but such cognitive dissonance allowed Fayed to distort his responsibility in it i.e. three people died in a car accident driven by his head of security. Operation Paget investigated just in case there might be any actual validity to Fayeds claims. They found nothing. The tabloids fuelled conspiracy theories because (a) it made them money and (b) some people are idiots and are incapable of separating fact from fiction. Harry is one of these idiots. Even Al Fayed had to ultimately accept that there simply was no plot or conspiracy. His head of security drove too fast, lost control going into a tunnel and came to a sudden fatal stop against a pillar. Occams Razor. I think Harry, if he is going all in on the conspiracy theories, needs to come to terms with the fact (the actual fact) that his mother, who wasn't wearing a seatbelt, died so unnecessarily due to injuries sustained in a car accident and not in some clandestine operation executed under orders from his dad or his granddad.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I wonder what happened to Meghan's interview with Kasiopia Moore as she revealed that she would feature in Meghan's podcast yet she wasn't actually in any of the episodes. By the way I find it odd that this project was supposed to consist of the both of them, however apart from the opening episode that had Harry saying hello to Serena Harry never actually appeared in another episode and at the end of the transcript I noticed that she thanked her team for making this happen but she didn't thank Harry for being a supportive husband during the time that she was doing these podcasts.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.