Harry & Meghan #268 ArcheSayonara….I’m too big-headed for a Tiara

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, I read late last night (maybe in the Express, can't remember now) that Gyles Brandreth's revelation about the late Queen's medical conditions before her death (bone marrow cancer) was discussed and approved with the Royal family in advance to try and scupper No5 from from giving the official big reveal in his SPARE book!

That's why Scobie has got a bee in his bonnet about it - it stole H's thunder and feelings of importance!
At one time he was supposed to be doing three books (if I remember rightly) with a least one being released after the Queen’s death. Why? Wonder what lies that was going to contain ….. certainly lies which would have been refuted by the Queen and PP, hence waiting until after their deaths before publishing it.
It has been said that he added more things to ‘Spare’ after TQ passed but, as he talks a load of bull tit anyway, probably people will think it’s his usual ‘wife speak’ and won’t believe a word of it anyway.
I would rather believe Giles Brandreth any day than the words of a wooden puppet.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
At one time he was supposed to be doing three books (if I remember rightly) with a least one being released after the Queen’s death. Why? Wonder what lies that was going to contain ….. certainly lies which would have been refuted by the Queen and PP, hence waiting until after their deaths before publishing it.
It has been said that he added more things to ‘Spare’ after TQ passed but, as he talks a load of bull tit anyway, probably people will think it’s his usual ‘wife speak’ and won’t believe a word of it anyway.
I would rather believe Giles Brandreth any day than the words of a wooden puppet.
Wasn't one of the book deal meant to be scribed by 43, that noted and exalted fount of knowledge?

Speaking of 43 (M's Mole image is attached):

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Came here to say the same thing, I've thought that from the moment they moved to California!
I thought when she did the angel food thing - which Lisa Rinna and Lisa VDP were involved in it was what ahe was angling for. Also why would you choose Cohen as one of your men in California where there are millions of more interesting and influential men?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
There were rumors she wasn't the innocent little flower she pretended to be but it's always been stated that Charles was her first 'official' boyfriend.
I distinctly remember a Scottish aristocrat saying around the engagement "shy Di? Rubbish, it's Sly Di" which we thought odd at the time.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I thought when she did the angel food thing - which Lisa Rinna and Lisa VDP were involved in it was what ahe was angling for. Also why wouls you choose Cohen as one of your men in California where there are millions of interesting influential men?
Exactly, she's networking ready for post divorce reality tv, very disappointed that Andy Cohen would even entertain her but he probably knows the viewing figures would go through the roof!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Exactly, she's networking ready for post divorce reality tv, very disappointed that Andy Cohen would even entertain her but he probably knows the viewing figures would go through the roof!
Perhaps that's why they have paused RHOBH - come back with her as a housewife! It's softening people up having her and Cohen in the same arena and which would have been unthinkable in 2020.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Perhaps that's why they have paused RHOBH - come back with her as a housewife! It's softening people up having her and Cohen in the same arena and which would have been unthinkable in 2020.
It hadnt occurred to me that thats why they'd paused it, i just assumed it was fallout from the last season and reunion.....well I'd say RHOBH can't get any worse but you never know!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Judd Apatow is one of those fake feminists. He says the right words, but the women in his movies tend to be shrill harpies who want to spoil the fun of his male protagonists (his wife Leslie Mann has an annoying voice too) His movies always run 20-30 minutes too long—there are always a couple of jokes that he drags out waaaaaayyyy past funny.

Trevor Noah is an unfunny grievance monger. He thinks he has such clever takes on US politics, but it is painful (oh for the early Daily Show with Craig Kilborn and even early Jon Stewart when it was funny and sharp and not a left wing echo chamber) Does she think it will shore up her reputation with South Africans by having him on? Maybe our SA Tattlers can let us know how he is viewed there.
Everything associated with Hollywood and the TV industry is FAKE AS duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It hadnt occurred to me that thats why they'd paused it, i just assumed it was fallout from the last season and reunion.....well I'd say RHOBH can't get any worse but you never know!
I enjoy wild speculation but it is all a bit odd isn't it? I haven't seen the last series of rhobh but I gather from reality blurb it has been very bad....
meanwhile Earthshot is on BBC 1 on Sunday at 5.30 pm. Sublime to ridiculousness.
I would add Noah and Cohen are CNN adjacent through Cooper. Not sure what I am making of that!
A natural home for the successor to the podcast?

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I have watched some of the housewives programs & I am not sure Smeg would survive?!
Whilst I am sure she would start off in the mean girl club, at some point they all turn on you & I don't think she would handle that 😂

Harry & Meghan #269 Will she go from tiaras & champagne to a Housewives PR campaign?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Do people still watch that scripted to death show ?

Wasn't one of the book deal meant to be scribed by 43, that noted and exalted fount of knowledge?

Speaking of 43 (M's Mole image is attached):

Okay I am going to go there My family Clan are from Scotland they buggered off to Ireland where they hired themselves out as rentathugs R us , moving forward I have french Irish , Scottish and proberbly scandavian like most Europeans lol

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Good news is: Arseholetypes is over just in time for December to kick off!
No more weekly whining and lecturing about how unfair the Smeg has been treated. No more weekly lies from 43.
Let's Celebrate!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.