Harry & Meghan #267 The Not So Fresh Prince Of Bel Air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha! If I read Spanish I could buy H’s book in hardback now!
The audio version is free!
Shall I take one for the team? If so, please send your donations for Chuck Buckets 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The story of your fish is very funny! 😆 Dogs are THE BEST! 🥰About your Mom. Try to stay strong for her and positive. You don’t know anything at this point, but I understand your worry. It is going to be what it will be. I’ve found if you think positive thoughts it truly does help. I know my written words may not bring you comfort, but I guess I’m just trying to say keep the faith! :::hugs to you!:::

Thank you for your kind words. They really do help. 🤗 One of my biggest fears is being alone, especially with my own thoughts, and written words hold great manifestation powers for me, so this is exactly what I need 🤗♥

Dogs are definitely the best! This one is my fourth, and I'm constantly amazed by how similar yet very, very different they've all been. Such strong individual personalities ♥

I think I should try to go on the morning walk with mum and him though. Or at least spray him with deodorant before he goes. Should have bought the dry shampoo 🤦

@Scotch Mist , @Dooley Doo, @ChipDex Thank you so much for your wishes 🤗🤞 Words have power! 🤞

@Cinnamon.girl Third time's the charm! 😉 Thank you so much 🤗 I'm just figuring out a new coping mechanism or two - this helps! ♥

OT…Thanksgiving…not sure how to do this the proper way.

Let me preface by saying that I have always told my friends… that my dream was to live in a little English village someday. I pictured a place where everyone knew and cared for each other and I could walk to the pretty little shops with my basket on my arm…and then, return and have tea in a cosy room by the fire. (Maybe too much Agatha Christie)

Well, instead I find myself in a small remote gated community…literally middle of nowhere. Forget walking to the nearest town…it’s a 30 minute car trip away! But I do have the cosy stone fireplace and drink a lot of English breakfast tea…5 teabags to a pot!!

But more importantly, we do have… in our little community… the caring and concern for neighbors that my mythical English village possessed. On holidays, we have ‘orphan’ dinners…anyone not traveling or hosting family…will have a place at some neighbor’s table. We make certain of that. Yesterday I hosted one of several ‘orphan dinners’ across our little community.

It was, ahhh… memorable. Maybe too memorable.

Why? because somehow I had managed to purchase a freak 20lb turkey. that proceeded to cook itself in less than 3 hrs!

How was this possible? As we say in these parts…this was not my first rodeo…4 hr and 15 minutes sayeth the Butterball experts! But no. Not this bird.

The probe went off, the button popped… all hell broke loose as we made panicked phone calls! The guests hurried over with half-cooked casseroles and…one with wet hair! This was no Martha Stewart event. i will leave it at that.

On the other hand, I have no clue how or why, but that Bird was the absolute best ever.

Anyway, culinary chaos or not, we all enjoyed our orphan dinner immensely. I hope all the rest of you had a lovely day too!
That sounds absolutely beautiful! ♥

Can imagine the scene - everyone receiving the call and rushing out 😂 I absolutely believe that a bit of chaos results in the best outcome ever. It's the guiding principle of my life/work! 😉

And yes, Agatha Christie and Enid Blyton were responsible for me dreaming of such an idyllic life too 🤭 My favourite story ever - The Adventure of the Christmas Pudding ♥

Gawd even if I were starving if I rocked up and saw her serving I would grab the nearest jug of gravy and launch it at her or ram a turkey leg up her nose 🤣

TW reminds me of mum's narc SIL. And when that woman cooks or touches food or even the utensils, I actually literally choose to starve than touch it. Lost 6 kgs in two days the last time I had to go stay with them. I don't know about TW's sense of hygiene, though we kind of know where her hands have been (public crotch scratches, tangled in the greasy mess on her head). But also imagine the amount of bronzer you'll get in each helping. 🤮🤮🤮

^^^ that image should help anyone wishing to go on a post-Thanksgiving diet 😂

They don't have grapes ever, do they?

What have you been up to with firm carrots?? I do hope this is not an analogy
Oh God. Bet Smegsy uses this in her next word salad (because we knowwww she reads here!) 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes, he is trying to blame the ammunitions person. Nonetheless, ALWAYS check a weapon yourself to see if it is clear. In any shooting environment, including gun safety, no matter who hands someone a weapon, they are responsible for checking and confirmin it is clear. There is no excuse for baldwin pointing a weapon at humans let alone pulling the trigger.

Wow, that gun to the temple would have made a huge impression on anyone, sorry that happened to you.
Great video, news station interviewing John Schneider who was on Dukes of Hazzard. John explains on set gun protocol. Interesting comments, too.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I was reading an article on long covid and I am worried about the inflicted tattlers.

With the different covid strains the long covid respiratory problems have changed.

The Senior Respiratory physiotherapist at Melbourne Alfred Hospital post covid clinic said that long covid breathless is no longer breathless because of respiratory disorder but from fatigue and *autonomic dysfunction.
They are seeing more people with heart related symptoms.

* If they're going from sitting to standing their heart rate will jump and they'll get palpitations, chest pains, things like that.

I am not sure if we even have specific long covid clinics here in west Aus.
Yep going to my cardiologist in a few weeks. The flu hit me harder than the COVID with heart related symptoms. Scary 😨 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
The biggest was of course when she relayed the racist story to Orca - and was visibly uncomfortable (caught out) when O said wtte ‘that said that to you?’ And the liar said ….. gulp ‘no to Harry’ - that part of the interview saw her at her most uncomfortable and I don’t believe Hazzno was expecting her to say it and then found himself in a position to re-tell it again but probably a more truthful version but definitely not the Whole truth. IMO (if I had to guess) it was a scenario where Hazzno himself started the convo possibly saying about ginger hair etc. and the rest just joined in (whoever the rest/person was). Afterall he does have form, but we have never heard of any other members of the RF being called out for racist comments (PP being a slight exception)

Hazzno is the boy who cried wolf - and the lie he told to her is now a massive issue that he cannot get himself out of. The truth will always come out and, hopefully, if he does attend the award ceremony TRF will finally issue a statement telling the truth about who and what was said. This may be Hazzno’s final chance. One thing I do believe is this was Hazzno’s exaggeration to Smegzy, for whatever reason, and he is stuck in the middle of the whole sorry mess.

O/T I am clearing out books and found a book I had forgotten ‘The pocket book of patriotism’ It has all the verses to God save the Queen/King, Jerusalem, I vow to thee my country etc. So next time I hear them I can sing every word ….. correctly
I think the interview was scripted by H and Smeg.
I have only seen snippets but turned the channel over to see if a programme I liked had started but the Orca interview was still going.

It just so happen to be when the What What racism talk was happening. Smeg said it was 2 or 3 times while pregnant with Aldi. Then Orca says for H to come and sit down with them.
H says it was once before they even got married.
Next thing Smeg is rolling her eyes and I can't remember if she hits H or tries to crush his hand.

Smeg was not happy that H went off script.

The RF racism section, the end and the gurning giggling during the credits are the only bits of the interview I saw on the TV. The only other videos of the interview I have seen are what has been posted on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t post here very much these days even though I hate the Harkles and all they (falsely) stand for. The poor, the sick, the needy. For fucks sake, my local food bank does more without lining their own pockets like this pair. I’ve been waiting patiently for the RF’s long game to come to fruition.
I’ve waited and waited and I’m still waiting.
I had faith in the late Queen, who I loved, I had less faith in KC3 but still believed he would do the right thing.
And yet, here we are. The cunts are still swanning around getting their names and faces out there and bugging the hell out of all of us who see straight through them.
I’m losing heart now even though I’ve been a staunch believer in natural justice since they left (were thrown out of?) the Royal family back in the day. It seems like forever although it’s not that long ago.
I suppose what I’m trying to say (not very well) is that they still seem to be getting one up on the Royals and there is never any backlash for them apart from the likes of us on this forum.
When shouty Shola put out an edited video of Camilla supposedly being racist to a black child by wiping her hands, I wanted some kind of rebuttal put out there.
It didn’t have to come from Camilla herself or even the Royal family but they must have the power to get it out there that it’s a load of tit and make shouty look like an idiot.*
There’s a difference between keeping a dignified silence and letting yourself be walked all over by a pair of idiots and their minions.
Come on Royals, there are ways and means of denigrating the Harkles and their idiotic supporters without losing your own dignity.
Please use them.
* I wanted Camilla to call her a bleep and challenge her to 15 rounds in a cage fight.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Re Alec Baldwin ( on topic 'cos he's presenting them with an award)

On a movie or tv set there is a Properties master and a team of people working under the master who make sure the actors have all the items they need to enact the script.

If firearms are involved there has to be a qualified weapons marshal as well.
The weapons marshals are responsible for the safety of the weapons and ammunition and for the safety of everyone on set.

A Props person might place the weapon in its required position on set or hand it to the actor but they should not do anything other than pick it up and pass it to the actor.
The weapons master is the only one who should load the gun unless the script requires the actor to load it.
But the weapons master must hand out the bullets.
It is their responsibility to ensure live ammo is not used.
If an actor has to be filmed loading the gun, then the weapons master has to make sure the bullets are not 'live.'
All ammo has to be carefully catalogued and accounted for. This should be very tightly controlled.

The actor will need training on how to use the gun safely. Again, that's the weapons master's job.

In this movie, Alec was not only acting, he also held an executive position and had some responsibility to make sure the right people were on set to do their jobs to a safe and secure standard.

The word is that there was some budget cutting which may have led to the execs employing a weapon's master on the cheap in order to save money.

Actors using a gun on any set have every right to assume it has been made safe to use.

The weapons master clearly did not follow safety guidelines and Alec and the other execs may also be at fault if they cut corners.
Either the wrong bullets were put in by the weapon master ( or Alec) or someone tampered with the gun and swapped the bullets to 'live' ones.
Either way, the weapon master is at fault.
Like any job, if safety standards are allowed to slip, accidents can happen.

Terrible tragedy.
The weapon master's father had worked on a lot of movies in the same field. But I am pretty sure this movie was her first major job.

George Clooney was on a podcast at the time and asked about it. He said Dave Hall (assistant director) should never have touched the gun. So was it him that handed Baldwin the gun and not the weapons master.
Clooney said that whenever he worked with guns the weapons master handed him the gun they both checked it over and the bullets. He said this is supposed to happen every time a gun is handed to the actor.

The local sherriff said there of a complacency on set at dealing with guns.

There was a whole bunch of stuff going wrong on that movie.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I don't think these petitions do much but it made me feel better signing it!

I felt good signing this petition also and reporting her to Twitter. It prob won’t do anything but in this case we must speak out.

The racist witch (Shola) deliberately sped up the original video which showed the false impression of Camilla not wanting to hold this black child hand. It was false as Camilla was looking at the child’s bracelet and this child actually came back later to give Camilla a hug.

I believe in freedom of speech but I do not believe in deliberating altering videos to show a fake story for your own racist agenda. Sola over stepped this time and she is being called out on it big time. People are pissed. It’s one thing to express an opinion, it’s another to mess with a video to show a completely false narrative. This witch needs to go.

It’s times like this that I really wish the RF would sue her for defamation. They would win.

The RF rely on their supporters to do all their fight back which is what they are doing against Shola and getting the real truth out there. it gets tiring as it feels as if we are always defending them while they just let idiots spread hate and lies with no pushback from the RF.

Sorry for the rant but I’ve been defending Camilla over this Shola witch and I am passed off. Luckily I have this site to rant and rave. Thank you Tattlers.

I don’t post here very much these days even though I hate the Harkles and all they (falsely) stand for. The poor, the sick, the needy. For fucks sake, my local food bank does more without lining their own pockets like this pair. I’ve been waiting patiently for the RF’s long game to come to fruition.
I’ve waited and waited and I’m still waiting.
I had faith in the late Queen, who I loved, I had less faith in KC3 but still believed he would do the right thing.
And yet, here we are. The cunts are still swanning around getting their names and faces out there and bugging the hell out of all of us who see straight through them.
I’m losing heart now even though I’ve been a staunch believer in natural justice since they left (were thrown out of?) the Royal family back in the day. It seems like forever although it’s not that long ago.
I suppose what I’m trying to say (not very well) is that they still seem to be getting one up on the Royals and there is never any backlash for them apart from the likes of us on this forum.
When shouty Shola put out an edited video of Camilla supposedly being racist to a black child by wiping her hands, I wanted some kind of rebuttal put out there.
It didn’t have to come from Camilla herself or even the Royal family but they must have the power to get it out there that it’s a load of tit and make shouty look like an idiot.*
There’s a difference between keeping a dignified silence and letting yourself be walked all over by a pair of idiots and their minions.
Come on Royals, there are ways and means of denigrating the Harkles and their idiotic supporters without losing your own dignity.
Please use them.
* I wanted Camilla to call her a bleep and challenge her to 15 rounds in a cage fight.
I hear you and I just said something similar. I and other RF supporters have been busy to get the word out that the Shola video is fake and she has manipulated it. But honestly, isn’t this the type of thing the RF should not ignore? It’s race baiting at it finest. It’s so frustrating when things like this go unchallenged by the RF and they leave their supporters to do the push back. Tiring isn’t it?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Yep going to my cardiologist in a few weeks. The flu hit me harder than the COVID with heart related symptoms. Scary 😨 💔
Oh no SlavaUkraini I hope it's not too serious. Although anything to do with the heart is scary.
Wishing you a good result.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh no SlavaUkraini I hope it's not too serious. Although anything to do with the heart is scary.
Wishing you a good result.
Thanks very much 🥰 I had 5 tests done at the beginning of the pandemic so I'm not too worried. If the Covid (2x) didn't do any permanent damage it's all good. 🤣
Better safe than sorry & I'm late for my yearly exam anyway. 😘💗

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Does anyone have a subscription to the Herald Sun.
Just read a headline that HMQ had been fighting bone cancer for the past year.
Is it myeloma?
Apparently it's in a new book, H's?

Also noticed that some people think the girl that Camilla talks to about her bracelet and the girl she hugs are the same girl. They are not, one has a dress with light coloured top underneath and the other one has a orangey top with skirt.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This is confusing because the Stoat and his Ho are currently listed on websites as being President and VP of the QCT, as well as on Wikipedia which I thought was reliable.

On some websites there is no President or Vice President named at all, only Chris Kelly CEO. The only named President and Vice President on some websites are the Stoat and Ho, and if the Stoat and Ho aren't down as P and VP nobody is named and there's a void. As far as I can see they have not been replaced.

It should be easy to see who the P and VP of this important organisation are, but it's not only not easy, it's impossible. I hope the post isn't being kept open for the Stoat.

Bugga.Up is heavily promoted as working with QCT, which I find sinister given that the Stoat is a Misinformation Chimp and has connections to shut down unwelcome questions.

To honour the Stoat heroic stand against RF racism and their £32M wedding, jewels and holidays, these two frauds are nominated for a racism award against the Head of The Commonwealth which represents a myriad of nations. You couldn't make it up.

In other words, given that all Roads Lead To the Ho and she's the only important point at issue here, the RF are racist because they asked about Fake Ffark. Never mind that the RF Commonwealth embraces millions of POC, it''s the mangy dried up Ho and her fake stomach that matters. Ergo, the RF are racist.
She really is the centre of the universe, and is unable to lift her boss-eyed glare above her wormy nose and see things as they really are.
I can't see them accepting this award, but they don't need to now.
That’s interesting that you see them still listed as President and Vice President in Wikipedia.
This is what I see ⬇ I wonder why we see different versions?

6C81A8F7-F383-414C-9E9E-4C23BE82CD68.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is it myeloma?

Also noticed that some people think the girl that Camilla talks to about her bracelet and the girl she hugs are the same girl. They are not, one has a dress with light coloured top underneath and the other one has a orangey top with skirt.
The UK Sun has it on the front page as well. It was pretty clear she had something wrong with her in the last picture. People had been talking about her hands and in the picture, her eyes were bloodshot. According to the paper, the news comes from some book that is coming out about her by a friend of Phillip who said they 'heard it'.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Is it myeloma?
Lady C said as a much.

As I understand it, bone cancer is generally a secondary cancer.
What the primary cancer is or was is anyone's guess.

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.