Harry & Meghan #267 The Not So Fresh Prince Of Bel Air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to a shooting range once in the US. I only used half my ammunition- I was terrified the whole time. I remember distinctly the two rules, never point a weapon anywhere but down range and always check and clear it yourself when you pick it up. And mr safety (they didn’t call it mr safety)

That was nearly 20 years ago and I’ve never had the slightest inclination to pick up a gun again. The thought of what it could do frightened me so much. Needless to say I don’t understand gun culture at all - I understand that many people feel otherwise.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
If he attends or not, he is still "accepting" the award. bleeping idiot.
Screenshot_20221125-203035~2.png

This in the comments made me laugh....Reek to a T 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I had a pellet rifle when I was younger, a .177 Diana ; I loved it but only ever shot at an old car number plate at the bottom.of the garden. I swapped it for a radio cassette recorder 😀
A mate has a Country estate so owns a .22 gun but it's upstairs in his bedroom, I don't think he's used it in donkey's years.
Alec Baldwin is to blame for that shooting. Fancy not checking the bloody thing was unloaded first?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hahahahaaaaa, remaindered already 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hi everyone, I've been out the game for a bit. I think after HMTQ passed, I was just pleased they couldn't hurt her anymore and since the Candle in the Winches Face, I've been less and less arsed about these non-entities. Rest assured, my Biro runs wild and free whenever their faces appear in the DM. Anyway, I digress, just wanted to check in, hope you're all well, sending my love.xx

• Heart
Reactions: 60
The story of your fish is very funny! 😆 Dogs are THE BEST! 🥰About your Mom. Try to stay strong for her and positive. You don’t know anything at this point, but I understand your worry. It is going to be what it will be. I’ve found if you think positive thoughts it truly does help. I know my written words may not bring you comfort, but I guess I’m just trying to say keep the faith! :::hugs to you!:::
This is my third attempt at a spoiler, what a dog's dinner. Who's Yer Daddy said it all and I just wanted to say the same. Be strong for your mum she'll need you, and you're doing very well with worries about work on top. We're here, sending you hugs xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes, he is trying to blame the ammunitions person. Nonetheless, ALWAYS check a weapon yourself to see if it is clear. In any shooting environment, including gun safety, no matter who hands someone a weapon, they are responsible for checking and confirmin it is clear. There is no excuse for baldwin pointing a weapon at humans let alone pulling the trigger.

Wow, that gun to the temple would have made a huge impression on anyone, sorry that happened to you.
I knew it couldn't shoot me but severely disliked it being pressed against my head (boisterous sibling was the culprit). It's the tang of the metal and the history.

No idea what Alec Baldwin was thinking about, if anything except from posing. If you wanted to 'play' so to speak surely you'd fire it in the air. Massive detour from thread, sorry :)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I love love love Firefly; it's my go to when I need to escape. I must say, I would like to re-write the end of Serenity-sigh.
I didn't like the ending of Serenity, either. Callously removing characters, JUST NO!!!

Still, it was worth it to hear Mal Reynolds saying he aims to misbehave. Swoon.

Reactions: 12
It's free on audible if you sign up for a trial.
That'll be the one Haz is doing his own voiceover for, I suppose. How many takers will they get for that, even if it's free?

You'd have to pay me to sit there listening to him drone on about himself, Smeg and Mummy for several hours.

Maybe they should market it as an insomnia cure instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That'll be the one Haz is doing his own voiceover for, I suppose. How many takers will they get for that, even if it's free?

You'd have to pay me to sit there listening to him drone on about himself, Smeg and Mummy for several hours.

Or constipation!! It will be full of shi t anyway.

Carrot bleep!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s all about safety, safety, safety! Young kids who want to hunt here, have to take a hunter safety course. I learned all I needed to in the Army. I will say as an owner, that having one means you MUST be responsible. And, I will say too, that there is something very empowering about confidently firing one. I love going to the range to shoot. Once you overcome your fear of a handgun, you will respect it and truly respect the huge responsibility you have with owning one.
While I’d rather repel an intruder with harsh language, 😆 it’s comforting knowing if I ever needed to use it, I would not hesitate.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

🤣🤣 I can't imagine how droning it will be 😵💫🥴😴 especially if he's picked up Smegz phoney podcast drawling delivery 😳 along with a dollup of cult speak word salad courtesy of ButterUp🥴😪😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.