Harry & Meghan #267 The Not So Fresh Prince Of Bel Air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the fact that the POW doesn’t feel the need to raid the jewel room to look classic - she is only wearing the tiara, bracelet, earrings and her rings.
Had M attended she’d be wearing more jewels than an Argos catalogue
She probably thinks Elizabeth Duke is a British aristocrat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
So Crown Princess Mary is coming to London...

Everyone's favourite smoker (well mine anyway) is already here (I think) as she is attending a dinner for the Princess of Wales Royal Regt...
... of which she is the Colonel in Chief.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I don’t know how to suggest a title but…..

every time I’m made to wait, I like to denegarate kate….

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The human dynamo is still in the Falklands...

Today she went to the Mcvities factory ;)
(Unfortunately there is no photos of the six o clock whistle)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Classic Americans, giving an award against racism to someone who has openly made racist remarks and comments. Clearly they need to do their research.
Well, anyone can change.... even a racist can change into a lying, grifting bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Camilla is always well styled, imo, I know I have said it before but whoever styles her is really good at their job.
And that colour is really lovely on her. And the bling, all the bling 😁👑💎💍

I was just thinking as I was looking at the photos, H&M could never have been taught how to behave.
If they were there, on such occasions, they would probably have to be watched constantly. Especially her.

Enjoy OVERSEAS! 😁
It's not easy carrying off all that big jewelry and she is doing it very well. I hope she wears more pieces like these.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Thank you for the new thread and recap Cassandra333.
Congratulations on the title DanDanTheIceCreamMan.

Hope all the tattlers that are feeling unwell recover soon.

I have just seen photos of Camilla and Catherine in their tiaras and finery.
Camilla really suited the blue dress to go with the sapphire earrings and necklace set, and the amazing crown.

Catherine wore her favourite tiara, the Lovers Knot with a pair of diamond and pearl earrings worn by Diana.

Camilla, Catherine and Sophie all wore a miniature portrait of HMQ. 😥❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
AY. QC looks STUNNING. I definitely think she needs to be wearing more cobalt blue in future.

PRINCESS PERFECTION KNOCKS IT OUT THE PARK AGAIN. No words.

I hear the dinner sets in Monteshitshow no longer exist 😂
What I really love is that little picture of the Queen over the piece of cloth they’re wearing. As an American, I’m not certain of the proper word used for it, but it is a lovely tribute! 😊
(After posting this I see someone else made a similar comment!)

• Heart
Harry &Meghan #268 Such Liars & Traitors & So Full of Hate They Won Bought A Ripple - I Hope It's A Plate!

How do I put this nicely? Oh duck it, I can’t. The best way way I can put it is to say, she has always been comfortable in using (her body) men to climb socially.
This self proclaimed feminist of feminists.
The same way this oppressed black woman had no qualms about marrying the epitome of white privilege and living a very comfortable life on the back of it.
A bigger hypocrite would be incredibly hard to find.
And let's not forget her SuperModel CV listed her as Causasian..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
What I really love is that little picture of the Queen over the piece of cloth they’re wearing. As an American, I’m not certain of the proper word used for it, but it is a lovely tribute! 😊
(After posting this I see someone else made a similar comment!)
She is wearing the Royal Family Order of Queen Elizabeth II. According to Debrett's, an etiquette authority, it's common to wear decorations of order at royal or state occasions.

I am intrigued at how they manage to wear all of these things, badges, sashes etc without ruining the fabric of the gown.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Now I'm not saying....

Nate the Lawyer is talking to Jason Goodman about Bouzy....

But my ears pricked up at mention of Charles Ortel...

This is Charles Ortel's website....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hey, would Meg have gotten one of the Royal Family order pieces if she hadnt buggered off? (Those look like real gems Smeg!) And would she have been loaned a tiara? wow.
big-mistake.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Now I'm not saying....

Nate the Lawyer is talking to Jason Goodman about Bouzy....

But my ears pricked up at mention of Charles Ortel...

This is Charles Ortel's website....

@wibble -I went to the Ortel website. Much of it entails old stuff, but I’m curious to know what connections you’re making and if you’re thinking what I am. After all, Goodman DID say there’s a bigger nugget in all of this…

• Wow
Reactions: 21
@wibble -I went to the Ortel website. Much of it entails old stuff, but I’m curious to know what connections you’re making and if you’re thinking what I am. After all, Goodman DID say there’s a bigger nugget in all of this…
Assuming you are thinking what I'm thinking... I've thought it for a while.

And just to say...

I was intrigued by what Goodman had to say as to how he got involved with Bouzy.

Insofar as Goodman was looking into the "possible Arkancide" of Peter Smith.
And Yankee Wally - who gets a mention - was questioning the flatpacks.

Is he just an online Dick Tuck?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Thank you for the new thread and recap Cassandra333.
Congratulations on the title DanDanTheIceCreamMan.

Hope all the tattlers that are feeling unwell recover soon.

I have just seen photos of Camilla and Catherine in their tiaras and finery.
Camilla really suited the blue dress to go with the sapphire earrings and necklace set, and the amazing crown.

Catherine wore her favourite tiara, the Lovers Knot with a pair of diamond and pearl earrings worn by Diana.

Camilla, Catherine and Sophie all wore a miniature portrait of HMQ. 😥❤
Camilla suits those rather heavier looking tiaras, she has that big hairstyle that carries them well. Along with the matching necklace, the Sapphire Tiara gave her a real regal presence.

Of course, Catherine looked amazing! But I also loved the aquamarine Necklace Tiara that Sophie wore, it had a slightly elvish look to it, like Sophie should be tripping along in a woodland setting. And have had only a glimpse of what tiara the Duchess of Gloucestershire was wearing, but it looked dazzling. ♥👑♥

What a glorious palate cleanser it’s been! Such a change from the grubby machinations of the Grifters of Cali.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.