Harry & Meghan #267 The Not So Fresh Prince Of Bel Air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This exchange:

But... but...
They had the Queen on speed dial...
etc...

That said how brainless is this Kinsey person?
And what lengths will she go to to make excuses for the gruesome twosome?

A year before her death arrangements were being made to not show how ill she was.
It was widely known that she didn't want to be seen in a wheelchair.

But brainbox Kinsey wants to know " Would H&M even inquire? "

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I’m loving Gyles’ insight because his written word is straight from the horses mouth, via BP and then the book.

He’d never publish shite without the nod from
BP.

Reactions: 48
This book is EXACTLY what a tribute should be approaching the first Christmas without HM.

…Anecdotes from a raconteur ..

Not passive aggressive , pompous , big headed whinging from a Pillock .

He went and did an interview on US tv about seeing her…!!!! Wow !

(Sorry about your Dad, I’ll bet if you’re wondering whether you could have done more , you did plenty )

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
This book is EXACTLY what a tribute should be approaching the first Christmas without HM.

…Anecdotes from a raconteur ..

Not passive aggressive , pompous , big headed whinging from a Pillock .
Or brown nosing, flattery…

i can imagine him and PP sitting with a glass of beer just chatting.
And PP saying, don’t forget to mention…

real friendship

Reactions: 30
What in hell's name is this?!

Reactions: 37

This is what is strange to me. Just this year, Harry told Americans that the Queen told him stuff she couldn't tell anyone else. But then she presumably failed to tell him she had cancer and was dying?

I live thousands of kilometres from Windsor and have never met her but even I could tell she wasn't well and would be leaving soon.

He is a self absorbed prick who has an inflated sense of importance. He can cry harder for all I care.

-

And in other news.

Last edited:
Reactions: 61
It has to be in a way that's unblockable. That's why a TV presenter would be ideal. Or perhaps someone could do a documentary on her fascinating family history. There's more than one way to crack a nut.
Unfortunately the UK press, and everyone else, are so terrified of being called racist they tend to leave people like this alone.

Reactions: 34
That reads like the list of santa’s naughtiest reindeer

Reactions: 22
I wonder who the last guest of her podcast will be seeing as Tuesday is supposedly the last episode of Archetypes and I hope that Spotify don't consider a second series as this podcast has been a disaster from start to finish.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
I hope when Harry does interviews on his book , one interviewer says

“So the alleged comment about your child’s skin was said 6 years ago and you left the UK 3 years ago , Yes ! And you’re really , really happy and successful in USA , best decision you ever made , …So what do want to talk about today ?? …….oh, right ( heavy sigh)….your family it is then ….”

Reactions: 28
DM Comments - didn't think it was available until January!!!! SS trying a bit tooo hard - although the focus on 'poor Smeg' is probably going to be on the nail ..

Attachments

Reactions: 38
Dianas marriage failed because she could not keep her knickers up
I am going to steal this - the next time my Camilla despising friend brings up bile about C never being her queen Oh let me remember it please

Let's not fallout but I think Gyles is a bullshit artist; wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. The kind of person who likes to, let's say, 'embellish'.
He was one of the very few at PP’s funeral - he is inner circle without a doubt

Reactions: 34
I wonder how much of factor Harry's disgraceful conduct surrounding the Queen's illness played in the events with the Dutch king at the Invictus games.

Reactions: 36
It is odd that Netflix are not advertising and marketing the Harkles reality show. Wonder if it will go the same way as Pearl eg in the bin!

Reactions: 43
I have a friend who was at school with Diana.
They all had pin ups of the men they were going to marry , as you do when you are a teenager, mostly pop stars.
Diana had Prince Andrew

Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.