Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Now I'm not saying....

Nate the Lawyer is talking to Jason Goodman about Bouzy....

But my ears pricked up at mention of Charles Ortel...

This is Charles Ortel's website....

@wibble -I went to the Ortel website. Much of it entails old stuff, but I’m curious to know what connections you’re making and if you’re thinking what I am. After all, Goodman DID say there’s a bigger nugget in all of this…

• Wow
Reactions: 21

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
Alec Baldwin.
That was really horrible - in his defense he didn't know the gun was loaded but if it was capable of loading real ammunition should have been more careful.

Back to H, as security is uk taxpayer funded then we should know if it's granted or not. That has gone very quiet as well as heart of invictus.

• Heart

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
I really don't want this, but if I get one I will cackle like the wicked megxiteer I am. :ROFLMAO:
Honestly, I think I would too 😉 I mean, I would still know the giver hated me, but also they wasted their money on these two, and I can make fun of them more effectively 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

MistyWoods

VIP Member
Everyone makes their own version and Rum sounds delish in it! Oh, and let’s not forget a homemade whipped cream dollop! 👍🏻
With homemade cranberry sauce on top, too.

I'm still sick, but I'm going to have my pie, whipped cream, & cranberry sauce.
And some stuffing/dressing made with sausage. And some turkey. Was able to get a fresh turkey breast, so I don't have to do the whole big long rigamarole of cooking a whole turkey.
;D

• Heart

Kittypops

VIP Member
The football (England and USA) is on at intergalactic volume while I'm Tattling on the other sofa, I wonder who the cunts are rooting for?

• Haha
  • Heart

VC10

VIP Member
Making Pumpkin Pie for Turkey 🦃 Day tomorrow is what I’ve always done, but today it will be blueberry 🫐 with little wild blueberries from Maine!
And no! “Making pie” is NOT a phrase from Smegs dictionary of sexual cooking euphemisms 😆
I've never tried a pumpkin pie . Never tasted pumpkin....is it like a Marrow in taste?

• Wow

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
The story of your fish is very funny! 😆 Dogs are THE BEST! 🥰About your Mom. Try to stay strong for her and positive. You don’t know anything at this point, but I understand your worry. It is going to be what it will be. I’ve found if you think positive thoughts it truly does help. I know my written words may not bring you comfort, but I guess I’m just trying to say keep the faith! :::hugs to you!:::

• Heart
Reactions: 20

knoddle

VIP Member
Ours is :
Homemade Cranberry jelly with bourbon and vanilla
Wow, that is a feast. I love that you have Polish and Italian dishes. Cranberry jelly with bourbon and vanilla sounds yummy. In the past I just added orange zest and Grand Marnier, but I love bourbon. Do you use vanilla bean or extract?

Reactions: 20