Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
It just wouldn't be right. After all the flouncing and criticism of England I can't see how he could expect to come back.

On another note Bea is CoS? I was a bit puzzled by that, I was looking up her husband's title (the things you do when you're bored. So apparently you're not allowed to use your Italian Count title in the UK or Italy, alright then)

• Heart
Reactions: 20

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Lol, one for Cassandra’s poll ….. Smegs likes crotchless knickers but she is so skint now she buys the cheapest knickers she can find and takes the scissors to them! 🙁
The Harkles are so broke now they’ve had to resort to eating Smeg’s edible knickers.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hula flight

VIP Member
Can someone pls link to that video on the last thread of all the dirty looks Mrs reek got at her wedding? Can't find it, thanks

• Heart

Magnolia23

VIP Member
Strong is the cuntiness in that line.

If true, Chuck deserved everything he will be getting from Calicunts. But I think that this is test of the public opinion.
I think its just another clickbait to sell the paper/gain clicks.
I personally didn't give it 2nd thought

Reactions: 19

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
It would smell like body odour and rage with a hint of bluebell (See Smegs latest stunt - launching a perfume at £110 per bottle which has Diana’s favourite bluebell scent)

It’s name ……..’Move over Darling’
Very TW 👌

She's launching a perfume? Not poo drops again?

It's scary how close my words came to her actions. 😱 I'm not Smegs, okay? Even if I do talk to myself at times and refuse to coddle people, riiiight?

Wasn't Krazy Kennedy selling the top seats at the Giving Racism Awards To Proven Racists gala dinner based on proximity to Sparry and Sparry's Wife at the head table and expectation of some mingling with them?

So if Sparry and Sparry's Wife aren't showing up at the gala dinner any more, and they either don't accept or just send a pre-recorded video, isn't Krazy going to have to refund a lot of money?

Or does the grift just continue as if nothing has changed, is it that blatant?

View attachment 1761240

*raises hand* What is a distinct table, please? And what is, as it flows logically, an indistinct table?

EXCLUSIVE From "Royal Stoat Today"

"Meghan Markle looks unrecognisable in steamy new pictures as she dons rubber boots, a Basque and suspenders to generously pledge 15 minutes of her time at a Homeless Shelter"...
"Arsewhipes shared a new picture of the Duchess of Sussex."

"Meghan rolled up her sleeve to prepare a wonderful Thanksgiving meal for 300 Disadvantaged Homeless Women residing at the Downtown Women’s Center (DWC) in Los Angeles."

"She cheekily hinted to the Women she likes ‘sex outside of the bedroom’ and finds coming home to her 16-toilet mansion to a home-cooked meal at the end of the day ‘pretty sexy’. Especially to roast chicken! She urged them to break out of their Archetypes and follow her blazing iconic example."

"Showing the Homeless that essential parts of cooking are unbuttoning your sheer top to show off your bra even more, blowing kisses at the half-cooked burgers, biting lips and winking and smiling throughout!
"Her brief appearance in the kitchen saw her cavorting before the Homeless in a red satin corset which features a black lace trim. The corset is finished with string ruffles around the edge, and the DoS paired it with sheer black knickers and black suspenders."

"She pledged to the Homeless that if they rejected Ho and Slut Labels, like her they could rise to the top on their own and could end up with 16 toilets."

View attachment 1761550

View attachment 1761552View attachment 1761555
"Sexy DoS claws at her crabs while displaying her powerful Habsburg underbite."
Chris Allerton

OMG I thought this was real and was wondering who would bee calling her pictures steamy, and which psychiatrist we would refer them to. Took a few paragraphs to realise that it hadn't been written by Smegs Scomidcron.

I had never seen this.

Joking about teenage girls' Catholic uniforms is just...

GROSSS.

:sick:
Is it a bundle of negativity? Is it someone smutty. She is SmutNeg!!

• Haha
  • Heart

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
On Netflix Homepage is there a “Not worth the wait” category ???

Or is there a “ Look, just mute it and use your TV as a massive nightlight” category ??
I would worry about bad vibrations as you slept. Or even that she will steal your soul origins/story/identity through the screen.

images - 2022-11-23T093030.121.jpeg

(I know this isn't a picture of a ghost stepping out of a tv screen, but that would be too scary so kindly adjust please 🤭🤞)

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Sue Smith. I like that she highlights what the RF members are doing out and about. As there's nothing in the papers.

• Heart

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
It's been a while since we played a game.

If TW launches a scented candle (for sale, not at Sparry's someone's head) today, what would it smell like, and what would she name it?

e.g. I feel like given her obsession with money, her candle might smell like one pound coins (IYKYK!), and she would name it One Billion Pounds Are Not Enough.

Thanks very much 🥰 I had 5 tests done at the beginning of the pandemic so I'm not too worried. If the Covid (2x) didn't do any permanent damage it's all good. 🤣
Better safe than sorry & I'm late for my yearly exam anyway. 😘💗
Oh yes definitely don't skip out on the yearlies. I'd been skipping mine for a while, but ended up having to get most of the tests done separately anyway 🤦 Hope everything turns out okay 🤗

To the post about long Covid upthread (sorry I've forgotten who posted it - brain's occupied elsewhere): My family doc and I have had several discussions about it, especially since heart and respiratory issues run in both sides of the family. He and I (70s and early 30s) have a similar constitution and got sick around the same time. He'd warned me that I would fall sick more often, and it would be more severe than usual (chronic bronchitis and sinusitis), which actually did happen. Covid also definitely put a strain on the heart and caused the weirdest deficiencies (magnesium, wtf?!). The vaccines had a worse impact though. We don't know how reversible all of this is yet, especially since all the expectorants - syrup and inhaler - we have to take put more pressure on the heart. Can tell both by symptoms and with machine monitoring.

But one can perhaps take heart in the fact that going for natural remedies and therapies, such as what Camilla might have had at that wellness centre in Bengaluru and little things we practise in daily life like taking steam, vitamins, drinking herbal teas, etc, has helped us both. Or at least it did until the whole narc drama started up 🤦

• Heart
  • Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Richard Kay in DM. 'A battle royal for America's heart. 3 decades after Diana took NY by storm, who will prove to be the true heir to her humanitarian crown'

A battle royal for America's heart: Who will prove the heir? # via https://android.com

• Wow

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
I don't either because I couldn't give a shit about who gets the Duke of Edinburgh title.

Why would Edward care about it? He chose his own title years ago and went for Wessex. He could have gone for a Dukedom and insisted on his kids being Prince/Princess like Andrew but he didn't. Presumably he's quite happy with the choices he made.
Yeah I don't get the impression he's waving around a ranty stick whilst muttering obscenities

For us hung-over folk, can you expand on what you are saying? I don't get it. Thank's muchly.
Lucky you, I'm nowhere near getting a hangover. About to set off to see family so have packed emergency brandy however. Might join you later!

Vanelope

VIP Member
If the Betterup people want to cash out maybe Harry has shares? Wouldn’t be surprised either way.

Meemew

VIP Member
That photo comparison is just cringe, isn’t it? Catherine looks elegant and polished…whereas I’ve seen teenagers going to prom who looked more polished than Meghan. She just doesn’t understand it’s the attention to detail that matters, you can’t just shoehorn yourself into an expensive but badly fitting dress, slide your hoofs into stilettos that don’t quite match, scrape your hair back, throw on some badly applied tanning lotion, and expect to look like an A lister.
Hoofs! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
From Gyles Brandreth’s book I love that The Queen used to refer to the Oprah interview as ‘ that television business ‘ ….Oprah didn’t even get a name check …🤣🤣🤣🤣
I have a feeling that Gyles’s book may crop up in the media a lot when the Memoirs book is published ie. Giles doesn’t remember it happening like that ….. “ recollections may vary”!

• Heart

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Trouble is, If she tried to sell a candle on TV you'd never see her face.

She should sell a male sex-aid based on an exact mould of her vagina, here's a sneak preview:

View attachment 1761099
Bib: That would be amazing! And mute her voice as well. Heaven!

@ product 👌😂😂😂

Do you reckon their half in half out thing was that they wanted to hold onto the commonwealth gig whilst pursuing commercial interests overseas?
Makes the most sense. Easy access to huge markets, especially since many former colonies would readily accept their 'BRF is racist and mean' agenda.