Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
The Kween Of Strap-Ons new foray into the oversaturated candle market. She'll fit in with those Real HoWives! Her first scent will be lighty fragranced Eau D' Stoned Stoat Hole with a hint of Ginger and notes of the uber toxic Lily of the Valley (Girl)...
View attachment 1761605
View attachment 1761597
Yeah I'm not being subtle; she's going to Peg him with that candle (allegedly)!
LIT CANDLE... Good.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
From the “Daily Fail” (as you Brits call it.)
Gee. Wonder who submitted Smeg’s fathers name? Funny how there’s no kind mention of how/who he actually spent $ on.
Fuck off, Rachel Ragland. Just fuck off…

• Sick

bubblefairy03

• Heart

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
Maybe...

Except when he said about the people around the Queen it was taken as a reference to Sir Edward Young.
Which the rumour, and to some extent fact, has it that Harry was gunning for.
That reminds me of the hysterically funny Giles Coren article 'what would the Queen do without Prince Harry?'

From the press he didn't appear too keen on Angela Kelly either.

• Heart

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
Nope, that's not a defense. First rule of gun safety, Never point a waepon at something you don't want to shoot. Second rule of gun saftey, always check a weapon yourself to ensure that is clear (loaded or unloaded). He also lied and said he didn't pull the trigger, that gun could not be fired without pulling the trigger.
Ah, actually I didn't know he pretended he didn't pull the trigger. They had an ammunitions person on site who was supposed to deal with safety I think?

I've had an unloaded gun held to my head as a child and it doesn't feel very nice. It's sensory having that metal next to your temple and knowing the barrel has been used before.

• Wow
  • Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
God, she is really going after Camilla isn't she ? 😡
Any one else think Smegol is trying to release her hounds?

View attachment 1761911
This might well be in the Stoat's book, the damage he says Camilla did to his parents' marriage, and there have been articles about this briefing against Diana before. Camilla was no saint either and the whole triangle was a ghastly mess. KC is a briefer and they were all at the PR machine trying to win. Diana had a huge advantage because she was generally adored, Charles much less and he was jealous of her.
Camilla the destroyer of St Diana's marriage.
Camilla trod carefully, but likely quietly undermined Diana while strengthening her position in Charles's affections. Not helped by Diana's direct accusations against Camilla.
Diana undermined Camilla by calling her "The Rottweiler".
Charles is not a strong man and always needs someone to lean on, and one of his marriage problems was that he couldn't lean on Diana. He only had Fixer Fawcett, and if he thinks this has all gone away he's mistaken.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

HeyGoodLurking

We can. I'm just wondering about the best place to put it!

I could make a folder in the media gallery and add screenshots of recipes?

Can Tattlers quote the posts they would like included and I'll screenshot them and add them?
If he doesn’t refute it he’s tacitly agreeing with it. If he does refute it he exposes his wife as the liar and racebaiter she is. This is Hazno’s moment of truth…does he burn his bridges with Britain and his family forever, or does he burn his bridges with his ho. It’s decision time Reek. Time to decide who you really are, and what you want.
He’s snookered! And thank you @JAR21 and @Chita for your work on the recipe storage facilities!

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
Ours is :

Homemade Cranberry jelly with bourbon and vanilla
Wow. Never thought to add bourbon. I’m making my cranberry sauce shortly, and if there’s bourbon, I will try it. I’m doing 2 bags of cranberries, how much bourbon, and which Vanilla would you suggest?

ih, and I believe the adorable little girl is Meg and Joe’s. not a maternal cell in her body. And that’s on Doria.

Shemakesmemad

VIP Member
Furst time I heard of him was in these threads. No idea who he is or what he does.
I thought he just did comedy movies dressed up as a big black woman? Oh and has a shitload of money from those movies 🤷🏼‍♀️ I watched one once, definitely not a mega millions blockbuster to me !

• Haha

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
The story of your fish is very funny! 😆 Dogs are THE BEST! 🥰About your Mom. Try to stay strong for her and positive. You don’t know anything at this point, but I understand your worry. It is going to be what it will be. I’ve found if you think positive thoughts it truly does help. I know my written words may not bring you comfort, but I guess I’m just trying to say keep the faith! :::hugs to you!:::
This is my third attempt at a spoiler, what a dog's dinner. Who's Yer Daddy said it all and I just wanted to say the same. Be strong for your mum she'll need you, and you're doing very well with worries about work on top. We're here, sending you hugs xxx

• Heart

JAR21

VIP Member
To all our American Tattlers (happy thanksgiving eve 😁), this is completely off topic but I'd quite like a complete run down of your thanksgiving menus (pretty please).

Also, what is gravy? And why isn't it brown like what we have here in the UK? Please and thankyou.

(DanDan is on a low sodium diet and lives vicariously through others food)
We've had a very long gravy discussion on these threads before. Give them a search!

• Haha

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Are we at a thousand yet? If not, I’ll just write something random like. “I’m not wearing any underbritches!” 🤣🤣
Lol, one for Cassandra’s poll ….. Smegs likes crotchless knickers but she is so skint now she buys the cheapest knickers she can find and takes the scissors to them! 🙁

• Haha
  • Heart

JAR21

VIP Member
I think neither of them will accept this award but may turn up and accept something else. All the damage has been done by their being nominated for the award. The accusation of RF racism has been made by the gurning idiot Kennedy woman, and the Stoats were nominated as heroes who deserve the award. That is enough.

The Stoats are cowards, they won't accept the award but it really makes little difference now. They must have agreed behind the scenes to accept it nor there wouldn't be all this fuss, but they won't physically accept it because they never intended to. They've baited the RF and caused outrage which is what they wanted.
They don't want to burn their bridges. Yet.

Like the headlines about KC appropriating the DoE title, the damage can be done when nothing is done.
Do you think she'll miss out on the opportunity to be the centre attention?

• Sick